I love the Empires Training Center

Discussion in 'General' started by -=SIP=-, Jul 1, 2009.

1. Firedrill

Firedrill Member

heh im not going to get into an argument about the elc decisions on the empires main forum, but that incident was reviewed and i believe your referring to a flamer as opposed to someone criticizing.

i let plenty of people slide with alot there, especially when im commander, but after 30 minutes of arguing and all then its time to fix the problem, and to be clear it worked, hes been back in server and enjoying himself.

all the matches are recorded and all the logs can be checked at any time. Flaming is not welcome on the elc, nor is racist/sexist comments, or griefers, or anyone with malicious intent, and thats made quite clear in the rules and server posts in the text box's.

Im sorry you have a problem with the server but its not a good fit for you, its a shame because your good at the game, just gotta get that mouth under control.

On the plus side its been a few days sense any ban in our server, and we have several new players who are learning to command, im very proud of there progress, please stop by if youd like to learn, just make sure everyone knows your new to it prior to opting in, and get the controlls down on your own server, we can walk you through the rest!

Last edited: Aug 30, 2009
  2. Emp_Recruit

Emp_Recruit Member

(Matthew 15:14) Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

3. Firedrill

Firedrill Member

jude 1:23 :And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

I.E. Fear the ban. Obey the rules.

4. pickled_heretic

pickled_heretic Member

i.e. don't criticize the admins, even if they are wrong and they're acting like children.

5. Firedrill

Firedrill Member

f-s-space for poor commanding, not bitch and flame buddy.

6. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

Empires Learning Centre: NEW and FRIENDLY players only. 64$ question for the public: In which one of those two categories does pickled fit in?

7. Jessiah

Jessiah Member

He fits under the hidden 'troll' category located south of 'and'.

8. Emp_Recruit

Emp_Recruit Member

I guarantee he is better though, and if he though the research was shit it probably was. We don't need noobs teaching noobs.

9. Firedrill

Firedrill Member

just like to point out we won thegame in question lol.... and yes was when i was total noob to game, so i was primarly listinging to everyone with a mic. it worked out though.

ither way dosent matter, dont flame on the ELC, want pro's only? try vipers or the graduate centre.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2009
  10. pickled_heretic

pickled_heretic Member

actually, McGruber, I'm probably 'newer' than most of the people who play there.