Discussion in 'Mapping' started by duke, Oct 4, 2017.
Silly you, it should be 5 packs for squading up with your homies.
Estimated release price is either $15 or $20 (if you take issue with this, post in the monetization thread, don't clutter up this one), I haven't decided and I have no reason to go with one over the other. Estimated release date for early access is 7 months from now (hopefully sooner), but play testing will occur before then. Most people who frequent this forum and who playtest may get a coupon or whatever to get the game for free when it comes out (I say may as a get out clause in case this forum suddenly gets 1000 users).
Here's some decent inspiration:
I have some Question about the maps for the new Empire game
1. On the first Empire release will there be amphibian vehicle ?
2. how fast are the new vehicles ? or how deep must be the water until the engine stops ?
3. how big is the player model ?
4. will there be later carcasses from the new vehicles as a prop ?
2. Not sure how fast, but about 100cm for engine stop.
3. Probably 170cm +/- 10cm.
If you want to add some "pizzaz" do your grass:
Also here's some general architectural information:
-Balconies/railings/balustrades are 110cm high.
-Seats are 45cm high.
-Doorways are anywhere from 210-270cm high.
-Ceilings are anywhere from 240-300cm high (for your standard room anyway).
-Suburban fences are 170cm high.
Separate names with a comma.