District Tactical

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Sandbag, Dec 4, 2009.

1. Metal Smith

Metal Smith Member

Yeah. lol. this worked out really well with delta when i put in a description of what the flags did.

No one EVER reads this I think. There is ample room in the minimap to put some sort of description. Possibly outline where the flags are and then have it color coded.

2. Metal Smith

Metal Smith Member

Any more discussion on this topic should probably move over to here so we can keep track of what is being talked about. I'm making many many many changes to the map. I need to make sure I'm making changes to the main problems, but also make sure I'm getting feedback as to how the changes affect gameplay, and if they need to be removed. I've gotten some great feedback so far from the alt2, and alt3 is already well on it's way.

Things I'm working on is making combat towards the NF side of the street more accessible to BE and trying to spread out the units a little more.

If there are any problems with details that just bug you to the point where you cant play the map, screen shot them i'll make sure they get fixed in the next version. I'm not paying a great deal / hardly any attention to minor details atm, just gameplay changes.

http://forums.empiresmod.com/showthread.php?t=11340&page=3

3. -=SIP=-

-=SIP=- Member

Nobody reads the description, because usually there is too much text and too few important informations.

Just make the description very short:

Capture all flags to win. Middle flag is bleeder flag (1 ticket / x minutes).

4. FN198

FN198 Member

close to capturing the essence of empires, but not quite

5. Empty

Empty Member

The rush part I agree with, but the hard defensive positions is just asking to lose.

Early game empires is infantry movement supported by light vehicles and easily destroyed transport, late game the focus is much more on vehicles.

If you've ever fought infantry in standard armor LTs, you know what I mean.