Devourawr - Coming Soon to You!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Devourawr, Mar 28, 2013.

1. .:.HeXi.:. emcalex329

.:.HeXi.:. emcalex329 Member

I would think that the fact that he says "nigger" all the time, when contrasted with this, is all the more hilarious.

2. FN198

FN198 Member

bullshit, when bullshit, is bullshit.

i hate your sentence form

3. .:.HeXi.:. emcalex329

So you would prefer me to never use commas? And neither would you prefer me to use semicolons? And what do I do upon wishing to start a new thought? Start a new sentence as you do? Link not two thoughts together? Shall I make my writing choppy and all the more insufferable?

Seriously, as much as I find your particular "sentence form" to betray your own stupidity, I have never derided you for it. <-- Except for that one time where I just did.

4. FN198

FN198 Member

yes

i dunno if that's possible

5. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

I'd rather listen to a homophobia discussion than watch hexi pull this shit.

DDD, are you gay? You seem to imply you are, which there is absolutely nothing wrong with. Also when you say if you could, can you?

6. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

Oh god I completely forgot that, thanks for reminding me. Seriously, Paradox's hypocrisy just gets better and better.

7. .:.HeXi.:. emcalex329

I have been accused of being pedantic, and, I admit, not unjustly, but I never do this shit where I tell people off because I don't like the way their writing sounds, or because their grammar is plainly incorrect, because it's such a fucking asshole thing to do.

Now, FN, I don't know why you take issue with my writing, but even if you do (as I cringe when I read yours), it's still a dick move to post telling me that my writing sucks, considering that yours is just far worse. I always took you for a likable enough of a person, if a bit obsessive, but just now (and I mean this in the nicest way possible) I am finally starting to see why many in this community don't get along well with you.

8. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

Get the fuck outta my thread. Take it behind the bikeshed or wherever you ladies settle differences.

9. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

I, for one, enjoy a good punctuation.

10. .:.HeXi.:. emcalex329

Oh right, I forgot that nobody ever derails threads on the Empires Forums.

11. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

I'm not, it's just that some people used to call me D. Therefore I threw in that meaningless comment. :)

12. McGyver

Please use protection while having gay sex with FN, Dev. We don't want you to infect half the Empires community with some weird STDs.

13. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

ahhhhh purple prose strikes again! Can you please not write under a hand of much verbosity ever? It is of extreme unprofessional practice and highly inefficient when employed in the art of communication between oneself and another homo sapien.

Every single sentence in your post was the exact same sentence repeated over and over again with different words and it is disgusting.

14. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

Stay away from Valmona you creep.

15. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

Purple prose? Emp forums usually falls under rogue angles of satin rather than that.

16. w00kie

w00kie Mustachioed Mexican

This thread went mad. Devourawr, just make a new thread whenever you reach a new destination and feel like it. Forum is fubar anyway :|

Good travelin comrad!

EDIT: my new shitty avatar pleases my looks and my mood, now buy something or get outta here.

17. .:.HeXi.:. emcalex329

To be fair, I was writing like that to piss off FN further and to show him that not using commas is a dumbass idea. I hardly see grounds for why my regular way of writing can be thought of as purple prose.

18. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

So close to having a page 3.

Anyhoo, tonight is my last night in the Berk/SF Bay area. Spent the last few days on a long as fuck road trip. Went to see LA, Vegas, the Grand Canyon, and the Hoover Dam. When you hear that the grand canyon is a giant fucking hole in the ground, people underrate how fucking huge that hole is. It's fucking huge, to those who haven't seen it.
    Boston is next, with New York after.

EDIT: Also, if somebody told me earlier that Vegas actually has drive through weddings, I would have gotten married and divorced. But no, nobody tells you it actually is exactly what the stereotypes portray.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2013
  19. McGyver

Pics or we have to assume you make it all up!

20. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

Post what dates you will be in London?