Balance the Brenodi Rifle already

Discussion in 'General' started by Chew, May 26, 2006.

1. zadarblack

zadarblack Member

lol yeah make assault rifle able to do all the work alone lol

all i got to say is lower BE AR dmg lets say minimum 30% and i think near 50%

would be better. also make the HA of BE less acurate this way you wont die

in two bullet lol and finaly guys i never said needed 4 ppl to kill a be AR only 2

are more than enuf *by the way close range for me = less than 100 meter and at thats distance i kill a BE AR easy*

did you forgot the dev made the game in a specific way? brenodi got high tech and favorise more ppl who play single or ninja. NF in other hand have one advantage when they play as a team they are more stronger than BE playing as a team. yep they got a better sniper rifle so any group of NF thats got a good scout at least 1 rifle men and engineer/grenadier kick ass very hard. i know i am usualy a more stand alone guy and play BE and they the kind of troop thats kill me most often.

still i admit BE HA need zoom removed *or NF HA zoom add* and less acuracy BE AR is fine beside dmg

2. cloudhopper

cloudhopper Member

We should not be force to play as a team to make up for handicaps. We work as a team because it enhances our performance.
    The game was not designed as you say zadarblack. Each side has its qualities. But neither favors individuality over teamwork or the reverse.

Each class has things it specializes in. Things that it does better than other classes. This does not infer DO IT ALL nor does it infer HANDICAP in other aspects.

War in the real world is not a game of rock, paper, scissors. Its much more grey than that.

It seems like you would like each class to be good at nothing. To have anything that one person does NOT be effective. This is just not right, not in the game world or the real world.

3. dizzyone

dizzyone I've been drinking, heavily

tbh i think they should just make the NF heavyrifle better and nerf the scout rifle

4. Ermm ok!

Ermm ok! Member

Id like to see the scout rifle made into more a carbine , much like the m1 carbine from DOD.

I dont see how making the NF heavy better would solve the problem of the BR AR being so deadly and accurate at range. Unless they gave the NF heavy a scope and better accuracy.

5. Bishop Gantry

Bishop Gantry Member

Well the ability for NF to fight back on more equal terms for starters...

One intresting idea for NF Heavy would be if it could go trough multiple Bren with a single shoot...

First guy would recive 100% damage, Second would recive 75% damage and the third would recive 50% damage, that way it could compete with the Bren heavy rifle but on its own terms...

The Bren Heavy could drop enemy squads by volume of fire while the NF Heavy would drop enemy squads by overpenetration...

6. Ermm ok!

Ermm ok! Member

thats a good idea bishop.

But if your being chewed out by a BR AR from range the NF HR isnt going to be much use.

7. zadarblack

zadarblack Member

unless the NF HR got a zoom

then you could hunt down BE AR long range

8. Ermm ok!

Ermm ok! Member

yeah that might work