Another food, fuck you trickster, I'm back thread.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Paradox, Sep 29, 2014.

1. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

Honk Kong, Macau, or dirty chink commie land? There's massive differences. If dirty chink give province as well.

2. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

I dont know, I'll agree with you that OJ out of a box or not fresh tastes too much like OJ but fresh OJ you squueze yourself tastes super sweet and less of a hardcore OJ taste you get in boxed OJ, although boxed OJ tastes nothing like real OJ

3. Space_Oddity

Space_Oddity The Shitstorm

Marmite and Vegemite are generally considered inedible but they're great as a hidden ingredient (I actually learnt this from omni of all people). Toast is good but bread is bloating, otherwise a pb&j sammich would start the day off perfectly. I definitely can't stand eggs or cooked meat for breakfast.

Croissants and danishes are awesome but I'm trying to cut calories.

4. Lazybum

Lazybum :D Staff Member Moderator

I like eating half a dozen eggs for breakfast, sometimes I put it in a tortilla with some cheese and spinach or tomatoes, whatever I got. If I actually want something a tad fancier I don't use as many eggs and make an omelet, omelets are the shit and fun to make.

Also no pancakes? Pancakes are easy and can be done in like 10-15 minutes if you are making them for yourself. Make some fruit compote to go on top in a little saucepan, good stuff.

Grits can make for a decent breakfast if you want something hot and pretty filling, many ways to make it too.

5. Empty

Empty Member

If you get high fibre bread like wholegrain it's a lot better for you, I have 1-2 slices for breakfast with vegemite or aforementioned tomato slices, you still need calories each day and 2 slices of bread isn't that much.

trudat, still I'm a bit wary. It'd depend on what kinda orange too, I'll give it a shot some time.

ur gona die
    i'll miss u

Spinach is amazing though, I put it into nearly everything I cook, roommate sees it and he's like 'oh god not spinach again' and then every single time he can't even taste it in the meal. I love spinach

Last edited: Oct 3, 2014
  6. Lazybum

Agreed about spinach, but I don't quite like it in soups. Specifically when I make a cheap pot of jazzed up ramen noodles, for that I add collard greens. They have good flavor that doesn't make the rest of the soup taste it.

why im gona die?

7. Empty

Empty Member

6 eggs a morning is a ludicrous amount of cholesterol.

8. Lazybum

Well it isn't everyday, more like every other day. Besides I do a lot of physical activity. A lot of physical activity.

9. BigTeef

BigTeef Bootleg Headshot master

I can't physically eat breakfast because my appetite doesn't develop until noon.
    I would probably grab a piece of fruit and leave for the bus.

10. DarkHorizon

DarkHorizon Member

Do you speak cantonese or mandarin?

I used to be like that but waking earlier. Along with having a healthier life style and not eating at night. Does help tremendously.
    Not being able to eat breakfast in the morning is a lot like saying "I can't run, I get too tired"

I'm also doubtful as a young kid you didn't eat breakfast.

On the other hand I think breakfast meals are a waste of time. I just have lunch twice. When I went to Texas (where they understand nearly everything) They served chicken fried steak for breakfast with fruits, potatoes and eggs. It was glorious.

11. Paradox

Loving you pretending to know anythng about chinese culture. Mandarin is the widest spoken "chinese" language which people will refer to as chinese, cantonese is one of the dialects spoken in china and as you use it in your sentence you make it sound like a different version of standard chinese which it is not. My parents are both from Wenzhou and the dialect there is called wenzhou, this doesnt tke away from the fact my parents speak mandarin too like every other person in civilized china.

12. CRITAWAKETS

CRITAWAKETS Member

My favorite breakfast ever:Pancakes with maple syrup

My favorite thing to eat however is grilled cheese.

13. DarkHorizon

DarkHorizon Member

Is it the dialect which is most detached from the other dialects/forms of Chinese?

I think you may have forgotten to answer my initial question. Do you speak "Chinese"? (You - not your parents.)

Last edited: Oct 4, 2014
  14. DarkHorizon

DarkHorizon Member

You're from Quebec? Are you like lamer and only speak English or do you speak french???

15. Paradox

I thought it was obvious I spoke mandarin after stating both my parents are from wenzhou and all civilized chinese people speak mandarin ( thus I dont speak cantonese ) + cantonese is not at all the most detached, its more an accent with rough lingo compare it with a fucked up english farmers village accent/lingo.

16. CRITAWAKETS

CRITAWAKETS Member

French is the first language i learned and i learned english.

17. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

[​IMG]

18. Metruption

Metruption Member

there's one restaurant where it's pitch black and the waiters navigate by the sound the floor tiles make when you step on them, you order in the lobby where there's still lights

there's another where the entire eating area has a simulated earthquake every 10 minutes lol

19. DarkHorizon

DarkHorizon Member

How can grilled cheese be your favorite????????
    Deja la poutine c'est bien mieux.

Region de Montreal? Cheers

20. DarkHorizon

DarkHorizon Member

It's hard to know if you're civilized.