Agreement for all populated servers about nukes and rails

Discussion in 'General' started by -Mayama-, Jul 20, 2008.

1. Emp_Recruit

Emp_Recruit Member

Wow. Since I've already posted 1 rage topic already I'm going to try and be nice. Yeah you can kill people with the knife and it requires skill. Sure an amazing player could kill newb with one. BUT if you equally skilled players a knife only and a ak the guy with an ak is going to win. Just because someone with a knife (of afv) can kill someone with a ak (or heavy) has nothing to do with balance. What I was pointing out was the entire "well i did x and it worked or i used t to kill y" argument cannot be used very convincingly. I mean I won a game once researching plasma mg/comp/GT and UGL.

2. -Mayama-

-Mayama- MANLY MAN BITCH

In empires you can research weapons that are noob proof, and weapons
    that require alot of skill in the same amount of time.

I mean in pubblic games, and thats the place you should balance for,
    you win with researching stuff every idiot can use correctly.
    If you research something else you WILL fail cause half of your team
    has no clue how to use it.

3. Inceptor

Inceptor Member

IDK if a noob builds a tank I doubt they know how to change their armor or crap, they will pick some random stuff, click a few buttons, and test out their pew pew.

4. bart

bart Member

lol. but its the sad truth.

i hate imba rails and i usually dont use nukes - i wouldnt miss anything. i would play only on this server until the balance patch comes out. but ...

... far from release ... and 2.2 is only the OB port :cry: *jumps off the bridge*

5. Empty

Empty Member

The only time you can ever have fun with the actual good guns is when you skillstack D:

6. Emp_Recruit

Emp_Recruit Member

protip: what works well in pubs works well in clan matches for research. There is no amount of teamwork that is going to make bioml useful

7. Inceptor

Inceptor Member

Unfortunately, nukes DO take a certain amount of skill, and don't forget newbies won't probably hold out that long. Unless the other team is all scouts and stuff...