2.30 particle appreciation thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Omneh, Nov 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -=SIP=-

-=SIP=- Member

Don't know if this was already discussed, but the muzzle flash makes it harder to use especially the ranged cannon.
    Because of all the smoke you don't see if you are hitting or not. If this should stay then it should take into account at balancing this weapon.

2. ViroMan

ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

thats why I fixed mine. :)

3. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

Pretty sure that Cpatton's link shows that 80% of the whining was about the particles, not his moderator usage.

4. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

I am talking about the community not me, that whole thread that made him leave was full of people complaining about his moderation. I didn't even post in it.

I wasn't whining, just fucking with him trying to get something out of him, and hey look it worked. So it's over.

5. Omneh

Omneh Member

So basically, you are explaining to the entire forum why you should be permabanned for being an irredeemable douchebag?

Last edited: Nov 24, 2010
  6. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

If teasing someone is ban-able empty would be banned too. Yeah, I should be banned for getting a dev to deliver content!

7. Brutos

Brutos Administrator Staff Member Moderator

This thread is stupid. /lock

8. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

I'd just like to say for the record, now that this thread is over, that I wanted to delete all of Dubee's posts because he can't stop talking about himself, and derailed the entire thread talking about not Empty, but Dubee. I predicted he would continue responding to everyone, even if they aren't really talking to him, and despite it all, despite how people continued to try to ignore him, he did just that and still managed to derail the entire thread until it was locked.

So yea, well done. Empty, we salute you for putting up with this shit. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.