2.30 particle appreciation thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Omneh, Nov 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deadpool

Deadpool SVETLANNNAAAAAA

gg brah

2. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

Pickleds pack fixs that ridiculously long mowtar smoke. But other than that everything's great. GJ empty, come back and forget about moderating, that's where you get the grief from. The entire community loves your particles(low res and high) and that's where you put work in. So be proud and come back and feel the love.

Just stop moderating the forums :P

3. Brutos

Brutos Administrator Staff Member Moderator

I supported and still support pretty much, every moderation decision empty made. Some bans would have been shorter or just warnings if I had done them, but I would have done basically the same. Also according to the moderator log, I have done more stuff then Empty and even permabanned more people then him, but none except Mr. Lunatic is complaining about me. Even Trickster, who is a moderator for far less time then Empty, has about half the edits and half the permas of Empty. Stop being such an ass to Empty. The only thing he might have done wrong, is that he is sometimes to emotional and not level headed enough, but I guess I wouldn't know if I'd manage to be exactly level headed if I was pushed all the time.

4. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

I didn't criticize him at all in the thread that made him leave. I did have a good case as to why he should of banned me and chris(instead of just me) one time but that's the past I didn't have issues with him since that.

I am just saying if he will let that get to his head and make him leave then he shouldn't do it. There are plenty of people who can moderate these forums that aren't also devs.

edit: He needs to be around rite now and see the praise people are giving him for his work.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2010
  5. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

I've done that much? Fuck, I said I would never use my powers for evil.

6. Foxy

Foxy I lied, def a Forum Troll

Cause nothings better then video evidence at a trial!

7. Brutos

Brutos Administrator Staff Member Moderator

None is complaining so your are probably doing it right.

8. Trickster

I occasionally edit posts to change the spelling to proper English and hope no-one notices :3

9. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

You wouldn't know what praise is or why you whine about his moderation half the time. Don't act like you do, everyone with access to mod logs know you are full of shit. Even when told that, you go on like it's absolutely nothing. You don't care that you are wrong, you don't apologize or accept that you stupidly claim things that you have not confirmed. You have no clout and no integrity, just ignorance and stubbornness.

If you claim you have not busted Empty's balls about particles, then you have busted him a ridiculous amount for just moderation, which you know to be lie. Just get out, you can't spin shit here when there is a record of every stupid dumbass complaint you have issued.

http://forums.empiresmod.com/showthread.php?p=336447&highlight=Empty#post336447
    http://forums.empiresmod.com/showthread.php?p=336359&highlight=Empty#post336359
    http://forums.empiresmod.com/showthread.php?p=335446&highlight=Empty#post335446
    http://forums.empiresmod.com/showthread.php?p=335421&highlight=Empty#post335421
    http://forums.empiresmod.com/showthread.php?p=335417&highlight=Empty#post335417
    http://forums.empiresmod.com/showthread.php?p=334667&highlight=Empty#post334667
    http://forums.empiresmod.com/showthread.php?p=334641&highlight=Empty#post334641
    http://forums.empiresmod.com/showthread.php?p=334624&highlight=Empty#post334624

This is just a partial list of all the shit talking you do to empty, only the posts where you actually even mention his name, and not even all of them. This is just the posts you made in the month of November,and at least half of them are about his fucking particles.

Get the fuck out of this thread, and don't come back, you aren't welcome and any post you make here will be deleted instantly by ME. Why? If you are still asking that question, you need your head checked. Bye.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled thread.

10. Trickster

Cpatton is now my hero.

11. complete_

complete_ lamer

this i s really gay you know

12. Varbles

Varbles Simply Maptastic. Staff Member

can someone give me a quick synopsis of everything thats happened on these dumb forums in the last few days

13. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

so does google :rolleyes:

haha, wow i bet you have lots of fun with my posts then :)

14. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

Every single one of those posts regarding particles was before he released the low res pack..

also you are looking at it from the out side. Me and empty had a talk months ago, I said if my teasing is really bugging you then I will stop. But then he started to tease and talk shit to me a couple weeks later so I figured he could handle it. And he did. I am not the reason he left and you can't understand that for whatever reason.

This is the 3rd time Patton has deleted my response with mootant undeleting it each time.. Like patton said you are no dev you are a spectator. You shouldn't even have mod powers.

15. recon

recon SM Support Dev

It's almost funny, but it just isn't.

A couple of threads that went like this:

OP: Devs suck gimme targets now.
    Devs: *crickets*
    Mod: Shut the fuck up. Ban. Lock. Delete. GTFO.

tl;dr: e-drama.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2010
  16. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

You guys are coming out of no where saying that I am claiming to have never gave empty shit.. Of fucking course I did, but after he released that low res pack I haven't said anything except thank you and GJ.

All it took was 5 mins and someone else to do it first for him to make an official pack. And now at the end of the day when he his finally due for more praise then shit he leaves. That is all I am trying to say. :rolleyes:

And that's why he left, it had nothing to do with me.

17. f1r3w4rr10r

f1r3w4rr10r Modeler

as i said earlier in announcement thread:
    great work

i can understand him leaving the forums
    i wouldnt wan to read that whining too
    always blaming him "uh i get low fps"
    OF COURSE YOU DO
    that are the particles for the maximum graphics
    you cant expect to run UT 3 on maximum setting on a 2GHz single core right?
    its the same thing...

(i never ever had low fps with emptys particles so far)

18. Trickster

At least 80% of the time, the problems with low FPS either:

a) Weren't his fault
    b) Were the fault of his particles, but any one person could have given him 3 lines of detail and it would have completely fixed the problem. Instead, he got non-descript whining.

19. MooJuiceThaHater

MooJuiceThaHater Member

I like this man

20. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

80% of the whining was about his admin abuse not particles. All I asked for was a low res particle pack and that's what he did. I wasn't in the position to help him make his fancy looking ones better if they made my game choppy. Blame someone else for not giving details on how to fix the particles.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.