★UNITED STATES PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION 2016★

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Candles, Jun 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

I dont think you understand my argument here.

Hillary has never missed peeing in the toilet with a penis, hillary has never had sex without a condom, hillary never failed to get it up. Hillary must be a better male than trump.

Penis being the common factor here and an analogy for political power, male gender -> presidency.

See how your argument is kinda shitty.

edit: to follow up on your gas tank manager, since you took it to the extreme with convicted of murder etc. The manager has a criminal record, but he also has proof that he saved a family from a burning house, was the pope at some point, and singlehandedly led to the demise of the KKK.

If you want an actual good comparison its more like, you can choose between someone with a clean sheet, or someone with a very filled sheet with good stuff on it and bad stuff.

You cant just say its choosing between someone with a clean sheet and someone with a bad sheet, that's very narrow minded to think like that.

2. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

thats extremely unlikely, she has a daughter. also, even tho i assume for quite a few this matters a lot, neither sex nor gender identity should play a role for presidency - not in the 21st century.

and now stone me because i accept the existence of different gender identities.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2016
  3. Paradox

you know what I mean

4. flasche

to be fair and honest, i didnt even read pass that point before i posted :D

edit:
    ok now i did, your arguments are ... well how to put it ... a bit confused (is that the word i wanted to use? weird sounds too harsh to me. wild maybe?)

5. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Hillary HASN'T Done much good in her time as senator/secretary of state... so you're wrong there. She got us involved in conflicts, armed our enemies, profited off the doings of our government, helped her constituents get into power and brought about extreme corruption in our government. Most of the bills she has voted for, whether it benefited some of her voters or not were backed by Big business shoving money into her pockets.

While choosing between someone with a clean sheet and a bad/good sheet, obviously the bad overtakes the good. When someone is a convicted child molester, do you want them working at a daycare? When someone is driving a taxi for your company at the wee hours, do you want them to have DUI charges on hand? No. No matter HOW good of things they do, their reputation of fucking up is going to stick with them, only in this case SHE has sold out our government and should NOT be allowed anywhere close to the presidency because she will sell out far more than what she was able to.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
  6. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

Thats a ludicrous argument, you have just undermined your entire believability...

7. flasche

while we talk about sophisms ...

8. Paradox

As someone who doesnt live in the states I'd actually like trump to become president. Either I get proven wrong and he becomes a wonderful president and turns everything around for the US. Or he crashes and burns and its going to be a hilarious 4 years with lots of quotable speeches, (political) failures and a lot of in your faces donald_trump.

9. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

TBH I am so sick of this disgusting election and the disgusting nominees. I am embarrassed for my country. I wish anyone else other than trump was running against Hilary, this whole election cycle is sickening to me.
    I'm very sad.

10. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

welcome to the club, when you have something you have no control over anyway its better to at least enjoy the view and have a laugh. the only reason im pro trump is because i know he is incompetent thus i dont expect him to fuck things over too bad without getting his ass impeached.

i never claimed to be presenting a counter argument, just critiquing his diatribe of sophistry on my phone. Any half baked youtube atheist can spew out reasons why what he said was dumb as fuck so why waste my time?

11. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

12. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

13. flasche

jolly good times

14. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

cool story but i dont believe donald trump would ever give a bum money lol

15. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Heh... Jokes on you actually. Most of the things he wants to do, there are already laws on the books giving the President the power to do it.

16. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

That does not mean he will be able to pull it off either way without getting impeached. But sure, im willing to watch the shitshow unfold.

17. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

If it's legal to do it, you can't get impeached for doing it... Doing something illegal like bribery or corruption is cause for impeachment.

18. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

Theres plenty of illegal shit trump has against him that he can be impeached for... remember, impeachment and legally found guilty is separated... and you can impeach a president for stuff happening before their presidency... so there is literally nothing stopping anyone

19. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Like what specifically? Cause as far as I know, there isn't much that has actual sound basis which would lead to guilty in a court of law.

20. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

again, they dont need to be found guilty on it to be impeached... read the laws surrounding it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.