★UNITED STATES PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION 2016★

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Candles, Jun 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deiform

Deiform Member

When I saw Trump up on the debate floor I thought.... I love this guy... great guy, wonderful guy. He owns a lot of businesses and a lot of people respect him. Love him. I've been saying this for a long time now, it's about time the people of USA deserve someone authentic. I've said it before and I'll say it again - Hilary. Is. A. Crook. His businesses are all doing very well actually. Wonderfully well. It's amazing how much money he has. Because he's smart.

2. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

i wish i could have been smart enough to be born with a golden spoon.

3. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

just because you are born to wealthy parents doesn't mean you will be a success as an adult. Trump evidently is. I agree with you deif but trump needs to appeal to those who are undecided and Independents and he wont do that by getting into the gutter with Hilary.

4. Deiform

Deiform Member

Oh I was being sarcastic and writing like I was Trump using his mannerisms. Paris Hilton is a more successful businesswoman than Donald Trump is a successful businessman. He inherited an empire and has barely been making what an index fund makes.

The only thing that makes him lovable is he's hilarious but that's hardly a reason to be president.

5. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

The thought of Hilary being president is enough to make me want trump. But as I stated several times I would have rather any other republican to run against Hilary. Hilary is pathological, unfit, reckless, criminal, above the law, self serving and dangerous.
    by all rights she should have been put behind bars by now.

6. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

vicky... *blush* i was not aware you had these... Carnal desires... And those masochist kinks involving hillary being dominant over the us people...

vipervicki likes this.
  7. flasche

i actually dont see how this distinquishes her from trump.

8. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

trump never put our national security at risk, trump never broke state department laws, trump never used the state department to gain money and give out favors to donors. trump never let Americans die in Benghazi, trump never lied under oath to the fbi. trump never lied under oath to congress, i can go on and on and on

9. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

BUT VICKI, HE EATS FRIED CHICKEN WITH A FORK
    . YOU CAN'T SUPPORT SOMEONE WHO DOES THAT!!!!!11!!1!

Funny enough, CNN did this during a PRIME TIME slot... as a bash against Trump....

10. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

11. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

Trump never did anything because its his first time in politics lol

12. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

He actually turned -200 million dollars into 10 billion... so... I mean that's pretty successful. What he "inherited" he gambled with his company. He started over 500 businesses... with 11 of them filing bankruptcy. That amount of success is unheard of since 80% of new businesses fail, according to Forbes.

Also, a good portion, if not all, of those bankruptcies were Chapter 11, meaning that the business didn't fail. Chapter 11 is restructuring your business to get it out of debt.

13. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

also the importance what someone does in the private sector is very different than how they act being the head of the USA and screwing with the American people's lives, money and trust

14. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

So you're advocating for electing someone who ACTUALLY HAS BEEN A NATIONAL SECURITY THREAT rather than electing someone who hasn't?

15. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

exactly paradox so we are starting with a clean slate with trump as opposed to a murderer, liar, money hungry bitch, who uses our govt for her own personal gain and interests.

16. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

Im advocating not voting for trump for all the different reasons Ive poste before. Not because of that. Im just saying its not really an arguement to say that trump hasnt done all the things hillary has done because he litterally has done nothing

17. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

Hilary's track record excludes her from being President

18. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Believe it or not, someone not doing something is cause for a reason to vote...

If I were hiring someone for a job for let's say... Regional Manager of a gas station and I get two applicants.

One applicant was a regional manager before, but has been charged with DUI, convicted of murder, convicted of stealing thousands of dollars from the last job they had, and convicted of selling drugs while on their last job.

Then, I get another applicant who has some managing experience of a small town gas station but nothing bad on their record.

I'd hire the guy who doesn't have a criminal record, and especially if it was even higher up in the company.

19. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

or alternatively you shouldn't be able to look up someones criminal record like it is in a modern country.

20. flasche

while you cannot look that up as employer in austria (because of privacy laws), some demand a criminal record certificate from the potential employee. if you take care of it (bureaucracy dont we all love it?), most minor things can be removed. i just looked it up, the exact terms are too complicated to tanslate and actually dont add anything, but in short even jail up to a certain lenght can be removed (3-6 month depends on age and how long its passed).
    you dont have to show it, but you probably wont get the job then - ofc not because of it, that would be illegal (except for certain businesses where the emplyer has a "justified interest" - a security company f.e.), but "another applicant was better suited". its also not that common, especially not for a cashier at a gas station.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.