★UNITED STATES PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION 2016★

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Candles, Jun 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. complete_

complete_ lamer

are you ignoring what i write? hes interviewed. he says he owns mein kampf. HIS FRIEND (not his ex wife) says he owns hitlers speeches.

i didnt do the highlighting so maybe not focus only on the part that highlighted

2. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

the interviewer asked him because Ivana told her lawyer, I'm not ignoring it you are ignoring my point

3. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

from the article
    "Last April, perhaps in a surge of Czech nationalism, Ivana Trump told her lawyer Michael Kennedy that from time to time her husband reads a book of Hitler’s collected speeches, My New Order, which he keeps in a cabinet by his bed. Kennedy now guards a copy of My New Order in a closet at his office, as if it were a grenade. Hitler’s speeches, from his earliest days up through the Phony War of 1939, reveal his extraordinary ability as a master propagandist."

"Is Ivana trying to convince her friends and lawyer that Trump is a crypto-Nazi? Trump is no reader or history buff."

4. complete_

complete_ lamer

you said not to put stock in her claims. i didnt. i put stock in both donald and his friends statements. you can infer from there that theres a reason why he got that book
    people who aren't jewish dont just gift each other hitler stuff all the time

5. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

I have no idea why he has the book my guess is to study techniques of how hitler mesmerized everyone and became powerful through his speeches. I notice how trump repeats words and that's a technique hitler used if I recall correctly.

6. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

I'm not saying trump wants to annihilate Jews or any group of people just to study his techniques I would assume many have studied hitlers rise to power and how he got there.

7. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

trump can read?

8. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

No, it's just principle

but if I did have one they'd be mtf

9. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

I seriously don't understand how Trump saying "who told you that" is anything relevant. At least, when I am accused of something outrageous I say "who told you that" because its an expression of figuring out who is trying to slander you. His Ex-wife was humiliated by Trump, if this was a serious issue the Media would have picked it up and ran with it because they are looking for the smallest things to criminalize Trump with.

10. DarkHorizon

DarkHorizon Member

11. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

hottttttt
    i stand with your principle

12. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

i own a copy, and i also have a copy of the communist manifesto, and platos 5 regimes, and the bible, and... etc

owning a book (and better yet, having read it) shows you have interests to be educated about the subjects you talk about. I dont expect trump to be the same idiot in real life then he is in public.

13. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

I agree with you blizzard.

14. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

meanwhile back at the ranch they are requesting billary's security clearance be revoked.. I hope that happens.
    She doesn't deserve it and its too dangerous for her to have it.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
  15. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

When will the second meiji restoration happen, make japan great again!

16. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

insert an unfunny nuclear joke here

17. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

18. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Funny thing is, Trump is going to start in on Hillary big time after the convention. He has hardly spent anything compared to her, and she keeps sinking in the polls while Trump hasn't spent anything. Imagine when he starts spending the 50 million he raised in 2 weeks?

19. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

Seven ways FBI contradicted Clinton’s email claims

The Justice Department this week exonerated Clinton of allegations that she mishandled classified information.

But in the process, FBI Director James Comey opened the door to new charges that she lied to Congress and the American public.

Republican lawmakers are promising to refer to the FBI potential misstatements that Clinton made under oath during an 11-hour testimony before the House Select Committee on Benghazi. That referral could lead to a new investigation, once again putting Clinton under the glare of the Justice Department.
    Here are some of the statements Clinton has said on Capitol Hill and elsewhere contradicted by the FBI this week:
    http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/287052-seven-ways-fbi-contradicted-clintons-email-claims

20. complete_

complete_ lamer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.