★UNITED STATES PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION 2016★

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Candles, Jun 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

i never talked about muslims, but ok il bite

This isnt about race, its about culture. Ours is objectively superior to theirs, and important forces in their camp are actively trying to erode the good parts of our culture and succeeding.

Being a muslim is not a nationality, its not a race, its a culture. same as Christians.

Religion in general is bad, but when its manipulated by people with a 1700's mentality its a recepy for disaster we need to protect our- and themselves from. I would say the same about Chrisians and i do... its just that we have to set priorities.

2. complete_

complete_ lamer

trump said that political officials are useless/not smart and that there should be businessmen like him in power instead. your gimmick is not lining up with what trump believes.
    trump stumped by trump himself. its pc to whine about non existant sharia zones

and i also love to equate iraq with nazi germany

3. DarkHorizon

DarkHorizon Member

Donald Trump the user and the skyscraper-man need more Juche in their lives.

4. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Did I ever claim to align with Trump 100%? No, this is a gimmick to MAKE BRENODIA GREAT AGAIN that you are now trying to take seriously as a point of argument. I align with most of Trump's views, but not all of them. I don't think ANYONE aligns with the views of a politician 100% because we all differ.. Congrats, you played yourself.

And also, if that was the case, there are different forms of politicians to believe, you cant just say all public officials are wrong. Policemen are public officials, they should be trusted. Public safety officials generally don't have a political bias because they look at statistics and make claims based on facts, Trump's quote was generally saying about the politicians at DC who lie, take money, and con everyone for their own gain, but again I don't believe this is the case for every single public figure. Some are corrupt but most I think care about our country in their own way.

5. DarkHorizon

DarkHorizon Member

That's not necessarily true, many people for example align themselves 100% with the ideals of Juche.

6. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

indeed what often is subsumed under european values is under threat by extremists.
    lol yes thats it, i am apolitical, hahaha

7. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

Muslims and Jewish have lived in peace within palestine for hundreds of years. It's not anti-semitic to hate ZIONIST ROACHES FROM RUSSIA that take your land.

Of course austrian finds it completely ok to subjugate others since that's in his history

And with america's big strong arms they can instill the values of Juche into our education system.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2016
  8. flasche

wut? i think you read that out of context, this was meant cynical, i thought it would be exaggerated enough.

9. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

it was supposed to say emphatic, i was on a phone.

10. DarkHorizon

DarkHorizon Member

11. flasche

evil empathy is cancer! we must be robots abiding solely to economical interrests, its what our masters command. how could i be so foolish and not see its the way to salvation ...

12. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

why are you caricaturing my compliment? If you want to debase me without addressing me at least use a good old ad hominem

13. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

while you are all off topic....Comey proved Hilary's gross negligence and intent was obvious but at the end said no charges. People are very upset left and right. Comey and Lynch need to testify before Congress, because something smells very fishy
    this thread is about the election!

14. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Personal opinion on the matter after looking into all of hillarys scandals, she needs to be executed for high treason. She knew damn well what she was doing, lied about it to everyone, and is getting off even though comey even said she was grossly negligent. Guess I don't have to pay speeding tickets anymore because I didn't intend to speed and they can't prove I intended to.

Her stupid foundation is just a front to sell government secrets to the world. No one in her seat of power, with her knowledge of the inner workings of the government would allow this to happen if they weren't doing something shady.

15. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

16. complete_

complete_ lamer

you should be happy because trump has an even less chance to win against bernie if he replaced hillary
    i love when americans get all worked up about sharia law, when they are the only civilized nation besides japan that still murders people for crimes
    and there are people that want to bring back public hangings and executions. lets not worry so much about sharia law as much as yourselves

flasche likes this.
  17. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

ad hoc stonings confirmed the same as year long trials

18. complete_

complete_ lamer

do i need to give you sources on how unfair the legal system is for poor people? it might as well be ad hoc because you'll know the verdict even before the trial starts

at least we're not saudi arabia! - united states (a very good standard to strive for)

19. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Wait wait wait, you just compared Hillary's crimes to Shariah law? How stupid are you?

Difference between Shariah and Hillary - Shariah poses no threat to those in the community when a woman gets raped, it is her fault for tempting another man. Gays get stoned for being gay and people who leave the faith of Islam are killed for Apostasy. Rarely a "trial" occurs because if they admit to it it is immediately execution time.

Hillary Clinton's Crimes - Literally put the whole country at risk, willingly went against standing orders to not get a personal server, talked about lots of classified emails, proceeded to lie continuously about her wrongdoings, their server got hacked so all our enemies have blackmail on her, got American's killed in Benghazi, her foundation has evidence leaning towards it is all a massive front to sell America's secrets, shes stolen from the white house, lots of people against Hillary with important info have "mysteriously" died (MOST notably the one where it was ruled a "heart attack" but was changed to "dropped weight on throat"), and plenty plenty more harming scandals to the integrity of the USA.

Sorry, but there is a big difference here between shariah and Hillary, and even trying to make the comparison shows you don't even know what either Shariah is or what Hillary has done. She is a traitor to this country and it is sickening that she is even considered to be running for president.

And if you are trying to say "death penalty" is the same between them, at least our courts go through a long process before the execution happens. In Shariah, its one word against the other, and if its man vs woman, woman gets executed no second trial. In America, the process is very long, very thorough, and requires a LOT Of evidence to get the death penalty. It's not 1 trial and your dead, it is a very very long process.

20. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

Bernie would not replace Hilary Biden would.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.