★UNITED STATES PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION 2016★

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Candles, Jun 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

The VP will be essential for trump... someone that can put a steering wheel on the monster truck that is trump could get a lot of good stuff done... Trump on his own seems like he would isolate himself in 20 parsec

2. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

I disagree, I think Trump can relate fairly well but I think whoever he picks for VP (however useless the position) is crucially important to bring in another group of Voters. Trump is going to get the endorsement of the Conservative movement here soon which is what turned New York red for Reagan. I think he needs a libertarian VP or someone who the GOP hates more than Trump but the general populace LOVES.

3. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

why do i keep hearing bernie sanders name?

4. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Where do you keep hearing about him?

5. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

In my head, when i read this thread

6. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

So Ayn Rand Paul? To be fair I don't think the general populace loves rand like they loved Based Ron.

7. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

and trump needs someone in politics so yes the VP will play a big role if trump is elected
    blizzard is correct even trump said himself he needs an experienced politician well versed in domestic and foreign policies since he isn't

8. complete_

complete_ lamer

i dont think trump can be controlled. vp are historically useless and they have been for years and years and years (unless you are one of those people that actually thinks cheney controlled bush which in that case, it is useless to talk to you)
    i heard eric trump say that the vp should make a great COO
    chief operating officers are politicians now?

9. Krazer

Krazer Member

10. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Considering all current politicians are driving our country in to debt and crippling the middle class along with a LOT of corruption, maybe a COO style person could clean it up a tad.

11. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

Gowdy was spot on I loved his questioning and is what leads to the investigation of her committing pergury during the congressional questioning.

12. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

>i have a narrative in my head and if you deviate from that i will be a close minded asshole about it

thanks complete

13. complete_

complete_ lamer

your welcome
    sorry you got offended because i said people who go to yale and later become governor of texas and then president are actually kinda smart and cognisant and not just puppets for some useless oil exec who shoots people in the face
    cheney was so useful as a former ceo in driving the debt down and cleaning up corruption that bailouts never happened and unemployment never rose

14. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

You really think those universities don't pull kids with big name parents through their studies? Besides, studies are just putting in the work... even a totally retarded person can pass a masters as long as he is held by the hand all the way from start to finish.

Im not saying Bush is retarded, but he isn't the cleanest cup in the cupboard ether if you know what i mean... and that governor of Texas part is daddy giving him his small loan of a million dollar kinda deal.

15. DarkHorizon

DarkHorizon Member

There is a middle ground between Cheney controlling Bush and Cheney being useless. He was quite involved as a VP. I wouldn't call him "useless".

16. DarkHorizon

DarkHorizon Member

17. complete_

complete_ lamer

about as useful and involved as biden was

18. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

As the people who experienced nazi propaganda against the russians and later on have that confirmed by US end war propaganda against east berlin die off, people who actually experienced east Berlin but were too young for propaganda to really take hold or simply understood it for what it was remain.

19. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Trump up nationally and in every poll the last 2-3 days, especially in ALL the Swing states, before the despicable Sanders endorsed Hillary. I imagine that a large portion of Sanders supporters will vote for Trump because they have a deep deep deep hatred for Hillary, only boosting Trump's numbers further. In the 3-4 way race with Gary Johnson and Jill Stein, Trump gets even more support than Clinton. Again though, I caution listening to these polls since its before the first debate. These polls haven't had the convention boost in them yet, nor have they had an official debate which will really decide where people stand.

20. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

Calling it now, trump will do everything to destroy his chances but yet somehow still win due to people hating hillaries guts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.