★UNITED STATES PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION 2016★

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Candles, Jun 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

Vicki youre taking an excerpt from a larger mail I will quote here

I dont know if you have read the entire thing, but I just did and your excerpt is so taking out of context to fit your agenda.
    The dems dont wanna produce an unaware and compliant citizenry like you make it appear. the "We" refers to all politicians.
    The guy is basicly saying because of the trend in politics in america the citizens have become unaware and compliant and follow media and blablabla, they are saying big money doesnt influence politics as much anymore, its entertainment and the TV. Which trump is doing well because hes an entertainer and clinton isnt.

So to summarize for you, the guy is saying the unaware and compliant citizenry IS A PROBLEM FOR THE DEMS because clinton isnt an entertainer.

2. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

I look at real politics everyday and Clinton has usually been ahead but at times her lead was very small or tied other times slightly larger, one poll consistently shows trump ahead, I posted about that poll and explained what its about and how it was the most accurate poll of 2012 election.
    her lead is still in the margin of error for most of GE daily Polls

3. Paradox

I feel like if I could thoroughly inform you vicki you would change your mind about the dems being this massive conspiracy organisation. They are just a bunch of cunt politicians, but they arent aspiring to overthrow the world.

4. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

paradox you knock trump a lot but haven't read anything about why you think Hilary is better for the USA. These are the choices America has there is nothing we can do to change that,
    so tell me why you think Hilary is better than trump.

5. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

never in a million years paradox I'm too well informed and live here and know whats going on in my country on a day to day basis which is something only if you live here would know. Just as I could never know the daily life and things that affect it in other countries

6. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Trump doesn't want to pull out of NATO, nor does he want to defund it. What he said it, we need to stop paying so much and other countries who are in NATO need to pay their fair share that they AGREED TO PAY when they joined. 5 countries out of the 28 in NATO pay the required dues to receive defense, 5. All of the others are not paying their fair share and THIS is what Trump went on about. He wants to stay in NATO, he wants to work with NATO, but he wants everyone contributing fairly to try and help bring down the cost on the US. He also wants it to become modernized rather than simply being just a defensive pact against, essentially, is just Russia.

Yea, Russia is shipping missiles into forward bases... all the more reason to stop this bullshit Cold War #2. They are better equipped than us to survive it, yet we are barreling towards it. Generals on both sides, including NATO, say that we are barreling towards war. Why not make peace and make an alliance? Why do we have to hate Russia? Also... according to Deiform we shouldn't be scared of them moving missiles to Kalingrad! Totally just a bluff move! Screw Russia!

Yea, Russia is destroying families. It is what happens in war. War isn't nice. We don't line up anymore and shoot each other because it happens in the streets, it happens in homes, it happens everywhere civilians live. In WW2, bombing civilians was a common thing because civilians are considered combatants because they could be aiding the enemy, you just don't know. And on top of this, it's really hard for asymmetric warfare because the "rebels" can just claim that the guy who was killed was a civilian, it's much harder for government troops to pass off as civilian.

I won't deflect or ignore this. 100 people dying in the US to terror is too much. Way to trivialize death of someone's family members. I have an Uncle who was working right across the street from the twin towers the day they fell, he refuses to talk about it because it has mentally scarred him. Now, back to the point, thousands of Syrian's are dying but what TRUMP WANTS TO DO is setup safe zones for them, by funding the countries around them for them to be taken in. He wants to send THEM supplies, he wants to send THEM funds to keep these safe zones safe. These would be recognized internationally and the true civilians could flee here. Now another point I'd like to make, how come these "refugees" don't go to Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain or any of them? They seem to just go to Jordan and Turkey and then to Europe and the US.... Seems to me like these oil rich neighbors should be helping out.

Also, before you say "Qatar does take in!", no they don't. If you came into their country 50 years ago, they still announce it as you have been taken in as a refugee. Refugees from this conflict haven't been accepted there.

I mean, they very well could. Or all out war between the two countries could happen without nukes. Seriously, Russia is far better prepared for the defense of it's civilians than almost any western country (Excluding Switzerland, those damn swiss with their vaults). Even these proxy wars are costly and I think that we should just drop the grudge of blaming Russia for everything and seek diplomatic resolutions that can finally result in peace. This is almost exceeding USSR levels of propaganda against them..

No, not in the slightest. I acknowledge that Trump is down in some polls, I really do and I even said that. However, if you take a look at a lot of the polling methodology... they are skewing the polls intentionally. Why are you willingly accepted polls skewed on purpose? Gallup poll and may other polling places have found that 41% of people identify as democrat or could be democrat with 42% identifying as Republican or could be republican. If you take out the leanings, the numbers are around 27% republican, 40% independent, and 32% democrat. Let's take a size of 1 million people. I'll even use a poll that I consider extremely biased and would never trust it, the CNN/ORC poll on Sep 06 (Because there isn't really a poll that focused on independents since then). That poll had Hillary down 20% with Independents so let's use this in our Sample size of One Million People.

27% of 1 million = 270,000 republicans
    32% of 1 million = 320,000 democrats
    40% of 1 million = 400,000 independents

But we have to further break down the 400,000 independents to give Trump the 20% lead.

SO, to be leading by 20%, the breakdown must be 60%/40%

60% of 400,000 = 240,000
    40% of 400,000 = 160,000

Now let's add this all up.

270,000 + 240,000 = 510,000
    320,000 + 160,000 = 490,000

Very narrow lead. However, this is for a sample size of 1 million voters.

Roughly 28.6 million republicans went out for the primaries, while this isn't representative, it is said that Republican's are far more energized this year due to the failures of Obama. This same year, 27.6 million Democrats went out. Not really much of a statistical difference between the parties registered numbers, ~1% difference in the two. So if there is about a 1% difference in the party affiliations, and Independents are more for Trump than Hillary, why do they do polls that have about 5% independents or 20% more dems surveyed than Republicans? On top of this, there are also polls out there that completely throw out the 18-34 vote... another method of skewing the polls.

No this isn't "Bernie Math" to explain failure, this is calling into question the MSM rigging polls to get people to say "Well she is winning, I like winning too, let's go vote" like people do on election day. Even these skewed polls have Trump 1-2 points down or even slightly ahead, which means Clinton must have a lot less support than those polls are reporting. Lots of people out there don't look at the polling methodology and take the numbers at face, giving into the "Winning" narrative.

Edit: I forgot to say, there is also proof out there from the DNC hacks that show that the Democratic party also gave orders to rig the polls in Hillary's favor. On top of this, it shows that they are colluding with the media to try and take Trump down. But of course, they aren't evil are they? I wonder why there is always just negative Trump propaganda on the TV... hmmm

Last edited: Oct 13, 2016
  7. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Yea totally. That's why they rig the primary against Bernie, sell Uranium to "BIG BAD RUSSIA", say Hillary is "beginning to hate everyday Americans", among many more things. I am sure the GOP is just as bad, I'm not saying the Dems are solely the evil ones here.

That is why I am voting for Trump.

8. Paradox

Trump I Dont even when I Read this

100 people dying in the US is too much but tens of thousands dying over seas isnt because its war? The US is at war with ISIS so your 100 people are just war casualties too. You tell me Im trivializing 100 us deaths. FUCK YES I AM cause you are trivializing 100 fold more deaths in syria. You are litterally saying 100 us citizens are worth more than 10000.

Also I never said trump wants to pull out of nato I said and I quote
    Its so cunty of your country to do that, dont you see the hipocrisy
    you guys wont take any refugees in because you are scared of attacks so you give money to other countries to take them in. Kinda sad.

Also I agree rich oil countries should take in refugees, but they dont cause they are massive cunts. The entire middle eastern region should pull its weight to help the refugees but they arent cause they are cunts.

the entire poll thing, what you are saying is the clintons polls are all skewed and the trump ones are not. Ok great! Good to know.

9. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

In a way I cant blame paradox and others who are not directly affected by what has been going on here and are not aware of the seriousness of what the Clintons are and have done and their agenda and their dirty means to promote it. There is a reason trump is the nominee and why Hilary had such a difficult time beating Bernie and now trump. But that something one knows only if you are living here and being affected every day by what has brought us to this point.

10. Paradox

Both political parties in the US are shit. Rigging the primaries agianst bernie was expected, he was an independant who joined the dems to have a higher chance of winning. I mean its not like the democratic proces in the US is fair with the ammount of money that gets tossed around there. Selling uranium matters now? Seriously its not like russia doesnt have enough warheads to destroy the entire planet 3 times around. They need to destroy it 4 times around?

11. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

I agree, they are. It is the responsibility of our country to protect our own citizens first before protecting another countries civilians. It is why it is the US government, not the world government. Yea our 100 people are war casualties, but our country should take every precaution to prevent war casualties on our side. It is the responsibility of our government to defend our citizens from foreign threats and to attack the foreign threats, it is their job to protect us over someone from any other country.

Well, he does want to put effort into NATO. He wants to come up with new strategies with NATO to fight ISIS but first he wants countries to pay their fair share. Granted, NATO has been trying to come up with these strategies for a while, but it is illogical to say Trump doesn't want to work with Nato, that's just a flat out lie.

Wrong once again. Trump is OK with accepting refugees, after they have been vetted. He wants to setup safe zones that all governments will recognize to 1. Stop the killing of families that you cry about and 2. To have a place for them to live.

ISIS is trying to take out Western countries by spreading fear. Not giving them a route to conduct these attacks to spread fear is one way to combat it. Hopefully those in safe cities can be protected as well, because I am sure there would be international efforts to patrol them and keep people safe.

Hell yea they are.

You missed the ENTIRE point of what I was getting at. You are taking polls at face value, I am actually looking at the polling methodology to account for them being skewed. I even acknowledge Trump is down in polls that are relatively fair, but I refuse to even acknowledge polls that have Trump up that come from skewed sources.

12. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Wait, you seriously haven't heard about Uranium One?

Seriously, Clinton sold 20% of the US's Uranium to a Russian company, who at the time was being absorbed by the Russian state. The Head of the company also gave money to Clinton, the woman who had to approve such a deal... it seriously has the stench of corruption. You can not directly donate to anyone in the government to "pay them off", but you can donate to a foundation to get around this, then they just take the money from the foundation and pocket it. She said she would disclose these donations from the guy on her finance, but she never did.

13. Paradox

Then why are you taking so much offence when I trivialize 100 us deaths, Im not a us citizen so for me when I see the news and check my facts. 10000 syrian deaths are worth way more than 100 us deaths.

And again I never said trump doesnt want to work with nato, I Said he doesnt want to put effort into it. Stop twisting my goddamn words dude.

Trump is OK with accepting refugees, after they have been vetted.-> trump said its litterally impossible to vet them so its like saying, I'll eat chocolate, but only if its 0 percent cacao...

and about your polling methodology. Polls are inherently skewed, polls and statistics are a guestimate of reality. Doesnt mean you cant take them at face value if you keep that in the back of your mind.

14. Paradox

I dont understand whats the problem with selling uranium... I mean I just dont get whats the problem lol
    If its about corruption then I Get it, but the way you phrased it it was about the uranium more than the corruption

15. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Your countries citizens matter more than the citizens of somewhere else. Your country has the responsibility to safe guard it's citizens.

So not putting effort into something is now wanting to work with it? What? If I said I didn't want to put in the effort to build a new computer, I wouldn't build a new computer.

That is actually what the FBI said.

Except, when they are being purposely skewed...

16. Paradox

I dont get how you can say you are too well informed when you didnt even read the context you took that excerpt out...

I've said it a few times already in this thread, Im knocking down trump because he seems to be a really bad human being. I'm not pro hillary, im just anti trump.
    Just like you arent pro trump, you are anti hillary.

17. Paradox

Its not liek building something new. Its like you have a house where you live in with 5 other people. The 4 other people arent pulling their weight so you dont wanna pull your weight either. So you say I dont wanna put effort into it. That doesnt mean you are going to stop living in the house.

I doubt its purposely skewed but neither of us can prove that.

18. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Well, I stopped putting in effort to helping out at blood drives because I got busy with real life and I was removed from the club. Hey, look at that, me not wanting to help anymore made me not part of it anymore.

Except the wikileaks has proved it?

19. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

the vast majority of the fbi agents working on the investigation said Clinton should have been indicted.

20. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

“It is well known that the FBI agents on the ground, the human beings who did the investigative work, had built an extremely strong case against Hillary Clinton and were furious when the case did not move forward,” said Napolitano. “They believe the decision not to prosecute came from The White House.”

The claim also is backed up by a report in the New York Post this week, which quotes a number of veteran FBI agents saying FBI Director James Comey “has permanently damaged the bureau’s reputation for uncompromising investigations with his cowardly whitewash of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s mishandling of classified information using an unauthorized private email server.”

“The FBI has politicized itself, and its reputation will suffer for a long time. I hold Director Comey responsible,” Dennis V. Hughes, the first chief of the FBI’s computer investigations unit, told the Post. Retired FBI agent Michael M. Biasello added to the report, saying, “Comey has singlehandedly ruined the reputation of the organization.”

Especially angering the team, which painstakingly pieced together deleted emails and interviewed witnesses to prove that sensitive information was left unprotected, was the fact that Comey based his decision on a conclusion that a recommendation to charge would not be followed by DOJ prosecutors, even though the bureau’s role was merely to advise

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.