★UNITED STATES PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION 2016★

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Candles, Jun 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

The USA is not the 'normal world'

sadly... Europe, canada, and some other countries are, and they have to manage and mongle both the US and Russia and keep them happy.

2. Deiform

Deiform Member

Voting for Trump because you want to keep Russia happy is pretty stupid. Russia is never going to be a threat to the West, much like the West is not a threat to Russia. MAD still applies and our economies are intertwined. Any news story about World War 3 is fear mongering. Putin is not an idiot, he just wants to secure his Russian legacy.

flasche likes this.
  3. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

We have never been at war with east eurasia.

war is peace, ignorance is strength

4. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

Positive opinions of Trump grow after second debate, NBC/SurveyMonkey poll says

After Sunday's faceoff, 23 percent of respondents changed their opinion of the New York businessman for the better compared with the 13 percent who did so after the first debate. Clinton saw the opposite result with just 17 percent of respondents saying they had a more positive opinion of her after the debate, less than the 26 percent that did so after the first debate.

5. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

Lets try and not be selective in polls and have a confirmation bias going on.
    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/
    A summarization of most/all polls.
    You can see trump wins in a few, but only posting those to convince people here on the forums kinda makes you look bad when I give a full summary where its clear clinton is ahead. Just saying.

Also your NBC poll is wrong. The latest nbc poll from 11october gives clinton the lead

6. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

this was not a GE poll you are misinterpreting it. Its a poll about the debate.

7. Deiform

Deiform Member

Doesn't really matter if his actual election polling crashed since the debate (which it has).

8. Paradox

What? How does that make sense at all... If trump has 10 percent more favorable votes and hillary has 9 percent less, thats a 19 percent swing towards trump, he should be ahead in the polls then but hes not? So your poll is kinda skewed to hell?

9. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

what do you mean the election polling crashed?

10. Paradox

His polls are way down since the debate
    let me rephrase that

Most of the polls surrounding the election have gone down for trump after the debate, but Im sure you could find some saying he went up and those ones are the correct ones, since those saying clinton is winning is funded by clinton somehow or are MSM which clinton owns.

So basicly trump is still winning in the polls because all other polls are fraudulent.

11. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

its not my poll its an MSM poll who are anti trump and they even cant deny trump got a bump from the debate. Trump got a boost from the debate Rasmussen Report Poll which always has Hilary ahead today has Trump ahead by 2

12. Paradox

You cant choose and select your polls which have 1 candidate winning because 1 poll has a margin of error. You need to take all polls and average them all to get a more unbiased look.
    I could probably find you a poll saying clinton is winning by 30 points but it wouldnt be representative, same as you giving me 1 poll and saying trump won the debate based on that. Shit dont fly like that.

13. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

No, it crashed from the "Trump Tapes", in all polls he went UP after the debate. He won almost all the polls online, and in focus groups (Besides CNN, an arm of the Clinton Campaign) Trump won BIGLY.

Sorry, so wanting to make peace with a nation that we are essentially in cold war #2 with is a problem? I am aware of what the Syrian's and Russian's are doing. They are attacking the "Western Backed Rebels" (Of which, also include ISIS, thanks Hillary!), committing some war crimes, and Russia is trying to keep the government that is legit in power. We are there illegally, put it any way you want it we do not have permission from the sovereign government of Syria, a Russian ally, to be there. Russia does. We have no right to be there, we have no right to be in the middle east, and we shouldn't have been in the middle east.

Part of all out war, which is happening in Syria, is anyone counts as a casualty. Yea, war sucks but the reality is government and rebels alike don't care about the civilians living in the house that has an enemy soldier in it, they are going to blow it up to get the one guy. It's stupid to try and say "CIVILIAN CASUALTIES" when the whole country is in a huge fucking war, in all out war you HAVE to target everyone because they could be helping an enemy. This is, of course, very evil talk but it is the way war works. You do not win a war by being ethical, you win a war by killing more of your enemies. War isn't nice, war isn't ethical. Winning is all that counts in war.

Actually, it does. Russia is much better off come a catastrophic nuclear war because they have recently renovated most of their nuclear bunkers to get them back into working condition. Not only that, but they actually have plans in place to survive. The USA and, I believe, most Western countries have some of the infrastructure but nothing to last us. Millions would die, and Putin would blame it on the West and KEEP his legacy.

The poll that had Hillary in the lead by quite a bit after the "debate" and "Trump Tapes" was a poll conducted by one of her superpacs (or super pac supporters) so it is skewed. On top of this, most of the polls we recently see are skewed as hell. No, I am not making excuses, go into the polling methodology and a lot of these polls will have about 20% more dems surveyed than Republicans, and about 10% independents surveyed (Of which, Trump is winning by 25%). This skews the polls to be for Hillary because the thought process here is people will vote for the winning side. It also sets up for voter fraud (of which, I assume, will be rampant). It is funny though, even with heavy skewing, she is only up a couple points.

There is currently one poll out there that I trust because it is SUCH a large sample size. Isidewith.com records all data taken by people who go on their site and see which candidate they match with more. Out of 60 THOUSAND people, (More than these polls which usually do 1000), Trump is winning 41/50 states. Granted, I do trust other polls and I do believe Trump did sink after the Tapes, but he did get a bump after the debate. Even the poll that had Hillary +14, after the debate it had Hillary +7.

Also, the recent Rape allegations against Trump. There's a lot of circumstantial evidence that Lena Graham (I think that was it) is associated with the Hillary campaign and has been for a while. Also, the fact that she said he pushed the arm rest up then started touching her in first class, well... the planes available back in the 1980's didn't have armrests that went up in first class, thats a perk of first class. With all of this, her rape accusation of "his hands were like an octopus" seem to have been lifted from another rape accusation of someone else, and to top it off, Trump had his own Private Jet since 1977 when he bought it from a failing Texas Airline.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2016
  14. Paradox

This is not what I ment with uninformed about russia. If trump wins he wants to ally with russia to beat isis. But trump also wants to not put in his effort anymore in NATO thus weakning the western coalition towards russia and its sphere of incluence ( which he wants to expand ) towards europe. Russia has been vetoing most UN efforts in ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vetoed_United_Nations_Security_Council_resolutions_on_Syria ) towards syria because they dont want the NATO/UN to interfere.

In case russia and US go partner up and shit like that, the US NATO partnership wil falter, the strenght of the NATO is its military defensive pact they have, if you attack 1 nato country all others will help, US is a very big factor in that if Russia believes that the NATO falters it can push up its agenda and show more strenght in eastern europe ( last week russia shipped nuclear capable missiles to their forward base in eastern europe https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...apable-missiles-into-kaliningrad-says-estonia )

Also russia basicly destroying families by the thousants ( imagine your entire neighborhood being bombed , good luck with that ) and committing war crimes in syria.
    ( http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-09-...on-unless-russia-stops-aleppo-assault/7886990 )

I dont understand how you can cry so much about terrorism in your country where barely 100 people have died at the hands of ISIS and feel so indifferent about thousands, tenthousands civilian syrians dying in syria. But hey those tenthousand people in syria are potential islamic radicalists planning to bomb the states if they come to find refugee in the US after russia bombed them to shit. Amirite. Now go ahead and deflect or ignore this.

noone is actually going to nuke each other, if you really think putin and the states are going for an all out nuc war you're a bit naive. The entire world is basicly done for, I doubt theyll do that, they are just going to keep doing proxy wars like the last 50 years. Dont kid yourself on that please.

So your argument is, all polls saying hillary is winning is wrong even though those polls account for the majority of the polls.
    But the polls saying trump are ahead are correct because its the minority and the minority are independant blablablabal. Do you not see how stupid that sounds?
    Its confirmation bias to its extreme.

15. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

lol

16. Paradox

Ikr

17. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

polls are a snapshot in time, I look at the daily polls which tells me about the waxing and waning of public opinions, even the spread of how much one is ahead by shows the trend for the day, gaps have widened and they have decreased on a daily basis, no one ever said Clinton isn't ahead in the average of the GE polls, but the average doesn't show the daily trends, which is what interests me atm.

18. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

thats how statistics work.

complete_ likes this.
  19. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

according to their leaked emails the dems agenda is

"In their own words, "to produce an unaware and compliant citizenry" for some time they have targeted the Church for (and have used) infiltration in their efforts to produce what they call "useful idiots" and get Catholics to vote against their own faith's doctrine and for Democrats.

whatta bunch of slimeballs and I'm not even Catholic, but it offends me and should offend anyone that this party is extremely manipulating and underhanded to promote their own agenda.

20. Paradox

Isn't this what the real clear politics gives you, it gives you all the polls that get posted from day to day, and if you look at before the debate and after you see a clear evoultion/trend that clinton came ahead. The average on its own isnt a thing, its the average over a certain time, and if you like to look at day to day you can use the site to average every day and see the trends from there. And the trends show you clearly clinton is pulling ahead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.