★UNITED STATES PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION 2016★

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Candles, Jun 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

I read that too, kinda scary unless it is a ploy to scare the Americans into voting for Trump.

2. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

I mean, Putin is under a lot of fire from the West...

Just this week, one of our Generals told a US Congressman that, "It would be war with Syria and Russia" if we tried to enforce a no fly zone over Syria to stop Russia from aiding Assad. Assad might be bad, but he's fighting ISIS... Funny thing is, they are still pursuing the no fly zone. Even though our generals told them it would be war.

Plus, they KEEP blaming Russia for "hacks" which can't even be proven. Like honestly, they keep tying it to Putin when it is internal leaks going on.

Ukraine has turned into a big proxy war (This one is bad on Putin) and then the West Sanctioned them and brought their economy down, he is upset with that I am guessing as well.

This is another reason why I want Trump, he wants to ally with Russia to kill ISIS... honestly why do they have to be our enemy? It's so stupid.

3. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

they are tieing the email hacks to Putin so they can link trump or his campaign to the leaks, its obvious. They already accused Roger Stone of being connected to it somehow.

4. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

I know, and it's so stupid that we are trying to stop Russia in Syria. They are allies, we are there Illegally.

5. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

did you see the 2 women who claim trump touched them inappropriately? its so ridiculous, one said it happened 30 years ago, trump was sitting next to her on a plane and trump decided to grab her boobs and put his hand under her dress. I mean come on now! it's so obvious Hilary paid these women to say this. The stories are totally ridiculous and 30 years later she decides to tell??? and trump a billionaire takes a commercial flight and even if he did just out of the blue turns to a woman and does that in public? the crap Hilary will pull never ceases to amaze me.

6. complete_

complete_ lamer

i agree marital rape is not a thing and its hilarious when a husband has sex with his wife against her will

you'd think that you guys would love having saudi arabia as allies

7. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

I saw this coming day 1. It's the ultimate way to tank a candidate. They are going to pull out all the stops. I'm calling it now, week before the election a "Child Rape" case emerges.

8. complete_

complete_ lamer

when people accuse the person i want to win of rape its bad but when its on the side i want to lose its good

9. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

complete that was a shot at Bill Clinton who did rape someone and you are using the word rape incorrectly no one accused trump of rape.

10. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Except... Bill's was proven.

Trump's comes after a video, on an airplane in full public view, 30 years later. That is what is BS. It could very well be true, I agree. I will wait and see how it develops but this just has the stench of not true.

11. complete_

complete_ lamer

im a medical student and i cant tell an academic paper from a mass sent spam email from the uncle
    lie lie lie
    raped his wife and raped others. groped many others. all well known before the tape. the tape should seal the deal

which university do you go to

flasche likes this.
  12. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

When did I claim that that was an academic paper? Also, it doesn't have to be an "Academic paper" for it to have factual statistics. Academic papers garner more respect and are more trusted, but statistics can exist out there without being from academia.. shocking I know. Also, how do you know that is the "Uncle"? That isn't proven yet, the current theory is that orca100@upcmail.nl is a possible journalist.

Also, way to divert the conversation! Good job deflecting! Dems are sure good at that.

13. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Except, Bill was impeached... lost his license to practice law over it, and had to pay one of the victims... but yea. In fact, Bill even admitted to it eventually... but still, totally a lie.

Well known? Then how come they haven't been running this on the news cycle 24/7 because that WOULD tank his campaign.

14. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

You can get impeached over legal cases that are not proven... impeachment is about losing trust, not losing the side of the justice system.

It is known bill is a player, but the rape stuff is unproven, what is proven however is how aggressive Hillary went after those girls claiming to be raped or felt up by bill and also that Hillary is convinced it happened (it was in her mails, her bitching about his 'mistresses' yelling rape)

15. Deiform

Deiform Member

Is there any American that is watching this thread and undecided still?

16. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

Lol uninformed people talking about why the normal world dont want to team up with russia and they do.

This is the epitome of trump rhetoric. Team up with russia to kilk isis -> have absolutely no idea about russias involvenent in syria or its political actions around the world. ( trump supporters, not trump , he probably is informed but smart enough to see his supporters dont need to cause they dont researxh anyway )

17. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

Pretty sure you're deflecting my discussions with you when you see I got you beat. Everyone in this campaign is deflecting cause if they didnt other people would see how uninformed you are

18. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

"Voting for Team Hillary is Anti-Christ: E-Mails Expose Plot to Overthrow Authority of Pope, Create Catholic Spring to Foment Revolution & Attack Evangelicals.
    The Democratic Party has been taken over by spiritually bankrupt global conglomerates and foreign billionaire elites like George Soros desiring power over the people."

19. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

In her new memoir, Hilary: The Other Woman, Kyle claims that when Bill was governor, she overheard several disturbing incidents of hate speech involving the Clintons

Kyle claims that both Clintons called Reverend Jesse Jackson “that G**damned n****r” behind his back.

Kyle also said the Clintons would also use the same derogatory term toward one of the Arkansas’ leading political activists, Robert “Say” McIntosh, who once alleged that Clinton had fathered a child with a prostitute.

She even claims to have heard Hillary slam Jewish people as well, using slurs like “stupid k**e” and “f**ing Jew b****d.”
    According to Kyle, not even children were safe from the Clintons’ hatred.

She alleges that during an Easter Egg hunt for children with developmental issues, she saw Hillary unload.

“When are they going to get those f*****g ree-tards out of here?” Kyle insists she heard Hillary say.

20. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

DT anyone with any insight know this is how the Clintons work, fabricating and setting up people to smear them it's their MO. You don't need to be a genius to see this is what the Clintons are doing..again. Its so contrived and we all predicted this was going to happen because most of us don't get duped by the Clintons and we know how they operate.
    They have a long history of doing things like this and the truth is never important to them.

they did the same to Bernie and countless others.
    Team Sanders accuses Clinton of running 'smear campaign'
    Jeff Weaver said Sanders is prepared to hit back when Clinton attacks him unfairly.
    “If they want to engage in that kind of a campaign, they’re going to see how a real New Yorker fights back,” Weaver said on MSNBC.

“There’s been a lot of innuendo and unfair attacks, but they’ve really started to step them up, and as Sen. Sanders just said, he’s not going to take it,” he continued.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.