Infiltration Round 3

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Empty, Aug 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImSpartacus

ImSpartacus nerf spec plz

C&C's Kane killed someone once. I wonder what Infiltrator Kane did? You guessed it, Kane killed someone. That person was Empty. ∎

In that case, it would be better to lynch Paradox and save the gren.

Is that where you got your pseudonym?

Last edited: Aug 17, 2012
  2. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

Oh I wish empty would give me the pleasure to let me kill him once ...

3. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

I still vote Paradox. If he's infil, awesome. If he's base-crew/role, you saw the damage he did in the last round. We stand a better chance with him dead.

There is no logical reason to let Paradox live.

4. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

Yes, yes it is, except it's a typo because accidentally I put an R in it, but Gantrithor is most likely taken on every single video game in existence so it works.

5. complete_

complete_ lamer

how about we vote you since you're gonna change your vote as soon as someone votes paradox anyways (CAUSE THATS SO CLEVER)

6. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

I'm base crew, and would love some Engineer love to keep me warm in my bed tonight :3

7. Fricken Hamster

Fricken Hamster Mr. Super Serious

I'm allergic to calculators. Please don't zap me engineers.

8. Trickster

Paradox convinced me to change it last time because he proved he had a role. This time, I don't even care.

9. PreDominance

PreDominance Member

Voting Trickster will only make him rage.
    Which is quite priceless.

10. wealthysoup

wealthysoup Lead Tester

In fairness I think paradox would rage more if he died on the first night

11. Candles

Candles CAPTAIN CANDLES, DUN DUN DUN, DUN DUN DUN DUN.

Well, it's clear what I'm voting for.

The Tank

Flaming liquid diesel? A tank that moves forward without a driver? Something is awfully suspicious about this tank. I'm betting on it being possessed, having used mind-control on the other guy to frame him for the crime.

12. Trickster

Empty said that if base crew vote grenadier then then everyone who voted him dies.

True story.

13. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

Thats a really shitty joke there trickster, you can do better.
    The class is named grenadier not abdullah.

14. ImSpartacus

ImSpartacus nerf spec plz

Who are you kidding, you're a gren. We're all grenadiers.

How in the fuck could he prove that he had a useful role? I could say that Empty made me the secret rifle-engy-gren-scout rambo class that must save the world from the Terminator. But then I'd be telling the truth lying.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2012
  15. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

Righty-o folks, and thanks for tuning into the Infiltration Station! This is your host Devourawr speaking, and we'll be going through Day 1! What an exciting first day, and we're already at 4 pages of absolute bullshit!

But where are my manners? I'd like to introduce myself as your stock-standard, run-of-the-mill basecrew, and am willing to post page upon page of drama to prove it. It's best that someone like me does this, because the team gets all the bonus, and if I die, it loses nothing. However, I would love some of that good ol' fashioned calculator tonight, and later on you can do whatever.

Blue means has posted since the time of this post.

Coming up first on todays agenda is the player list, folks. Here we have a grand total of 17 players, 8-9 of which actually do something. The rest of us unlucky bastards do get to bandwagon other innocent players though, so it isn't all bad. Unfortunately, for the players who aren't traitorous pieces of scum, we have 2 targeting abilities and the Infiltrators have 1. This is a clear reminder that the engineers should not be targeting people randomly and fucking up. We have more to lose than the Infiltrators do.

Who doesn't love a bedtime story?
    We had two infiltrators work together to kill Empty. Tough stuff. Fun fact, he didn't specify the exact amount of infiltrators there were. Empty may have started with 2, having the intention to increase that amount. Anyhoo, speculation is just that, so let's move onwards.

a lean one from High Command, probably never seen combat, bureaucratic scum.
    This seems like a very Empty-type clue. Seems to imply that someone wasn't in a clan, or never participated in a scrim. Problem is, the person it is targeted towards has up and left. This might be a clue, it might not be. Time will tell.

fuckin' tired of waiting man. We should blow it up now, kill Empty and get some higher up, make their other generals 'n' shit know they aren't safe.
    Terrible punctuation. Multiple posters in this shithole of a forum are known for that though, so until the numbers are thinned out this could mean multiple people. More to come on this.

someone was standing on the tanks turret.
    Ever since a few rounds back when a 'rust' clue got someone killed, I doubted Empty would make another image-related clue. And yet last round, a 'dragon-related' image was used as a clue, even though that's fucking dumb. This seems to indicate Grantrithor, but we should be very careful on voting anyone out just yet.

Grenadiers
    Three people have either been smart or pulled a fucking Geekboy.
    -Trickster
    -Spartacus
    -Predator

We all know Spartacus would call himself a Gren just for the pun, and the other two might just want to play it safe. The fact that Z1OOOOM said 'gren wannabies' might say something as well. So remember, Engineers, don't fucking target these people.

Players I would keep an eye on up to this point are Paradox, Grantrithor, complete, and Hygrom, but just because they're mentioned here doesn't mean you should go out and lynch them, folks. Infiltration Station is off the airwaves for today.

I abstain from the vote.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2012
  16. complete_

complete_ lamer

what was stopping you from making this post in the other rounds

17. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

Used a different strategy in the last one, didn't pan out so well since I was assassinated round one and the people I was working with got themselves killed.

18. Hygrom

Hygrom Member

I am a loyal soldier of the empire. I am hurt by your allegation that I am someone who should be watched closely.

19. ViroMan

ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

someone die already.

20. Fricken Hamster

Fricken Hamster Mr. Super Serious

Class Spread:

4 Infiltrators
    2 Engineers
    2 Grenadiers
    1 Tank Pilots

There are 4 infiltrators

Thread Status: