This is how bad scouts are

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by LordDz, Aug 10, 2010.

1. LordDz

LordDz Capitan Rainbow Flowers

They need a revive before they are dead.

[​IMG]

That rev sign looks like a toilet sign btw.

2. Fricken Hamster

Fricken Hamster Mr. Super Serious

All I see is a scout so skilled he charms the enemy into reviving him so he can kill them, pillage their villages, rape their women, and steal their pudding. not that NF pudding is anything to brag about.

3. PreDominance

PreDominance Member

Did he *charm* his way into your bed last night, Hamster?

4. Fricken Hamster

Pfft
    As if I'd live in those Terrorist NF's territory

5. Castrol GTX

Castrol GTX Member

wow, true blooded conservative republican, really?

6. Fricken Hamster

Tried and true :D

7. rampantandroid

rampantandroid Member

Someone willing to admit in public they're a conservative...heh. This I like. :)

8. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

Conservative in the UK and US seems to mean 2 different things.
    Conservative in the UK seems to mean that you're pretty loaded, and don't really care about politics as long as it benefits yourself.
    Conservative in the US seems to mean that you're a gun loving mexican hating redneck. Or stupid.

9. Fricken Hamster

Liberal in the UK and US seems to mean 2 different things.
    Liberal in the US seems to mean that you're Want more heavy handed governance in economic affairs while less restrictions socially..
    Liberal in the UK seems to mean you're the hippest youngster anarchist who don't need no government; just Justin Bieber CDs or stupid.

10. Fooshi

Fooshi For fuck's sake Fooshi

Shush Hamster, Bieber is my bro.

11. Trickster

Actually, Hamster is absolutely correct.

12. rampantandroid

rampantandroid Member

Or you're stupid?

It isn't even worth having a political debate with you.

13. Varbles

Varbles Simply Maptastic. Staff Member

Well actually conservative in the US means you get to pick and choose where you want the government to step in to project your own beliefs on the rest of the country, while unrealistically expecting the things that you ignore will go away. And you never have to live up to your 'ideals' because as soon as you get into office you can just get corrupted as fuck. Being a liberal isn't much better but at least liberal politicians are a bit less blatant about being hypocritical dicks.

After a while you will get over your high school teenage angst and you will find a more rational political outlook. Not that it matters, because political awareness isn't worth shit these days and you pretty much as powerless as you can get.

The best thing you can do for yourself is just try to keep an outlook that seems morally responsible to you, don't shove it in anyones face, and be nice to your fellow human beings.

14. Trickster

Call US Conservatives rednecks.
    Watch rage.
    ????
    profit.

15. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

Both sides are full of idiots with hidden agendas.

16. rampantandroid

rampantandroid Member

Pretty much the defiinition of politics.

What? It's cool to be a liberal these days. Ignoring things will make them go away? What? Also, liberals are worse. Just because channel 10 news doesn't report on the democrats getting into scandals doesn't mean they're not getting into scandals.

I mean...the number of liberals I can point to with their hands in the till is pretty sad. Also, remember that moron from Louisiana, comandeered a rescue helicopter, ordering the pilots to fly him to his house so he could get money OUT OF THE FREEZER....instead of allowing that helicopter to rescure people from Katrina? Remember that? No? Not surprised.

Also, liberals are the scumbags throwing their viewpoint in your face. Moreover, Obama claimed he would be bipartisan....yet this congress is anything but. At least the republicans try to be bipartisan.

Where's the change we can believe in? All he is doing is blaming Bush. He sucks as president...because of bush! 2 years in...yeah.

17. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

i doubt polititians are both idiotic and with hidden agendas

i think one half is idiotic, and the other half has a hidden agenda, how that is distributed i don't know

18. recon

recon SM Support Dev

I remember the freezer, but not the helicopter.

When the house and senate are bought and paid for, they vote the way their corporate employers tell them to. Instead of dealing with that, he's doing what? Passing watered down next to useless bills.

End result: Little to no progress.

19. rampantandroid

rampantandroid Member

Commandeered a National Gaurd truck convoy. Got stuck at his house. Called in chopper for rescue. Wasted 45 minutes trying to rescue. Finally left...all over 90,000 USD of bribe money, wrapped in tin foil and kept in his freezer. The serial numbers on the bills matched serial numbers of bills that the FBI had used in a bribery investigation.

He was convicted of 11 out of 16 counts, and sentanced to 13 years in prison. Had he been found guilty of all counts, he would have been eligible for over 100 years in prison.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/HurricaneKatrina/story?id=1123495&page=1
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_J._Jefferson_corruption_case

My point with this? He's a liberal democrat, so heaven forbid we make it public he did something wrong. Had that been a conservative republican, we'd still be hearing about it.

20. rampantandroid

rampantandroid Member

This comes full circle to a comment I made a week or two ago: Career politicans should not be allowed. You shouldn't RUN for office, you should be chosen to run for office. Ala how the founding fathers MEANT for it to work, and how George Washington was elected.

Alternately, keep fucking the country up, and strap magnets to the founding father's rotting bodies to turn them into generators, because they've got to be turning in their graves by now.