The Politics Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Paradox, Jan 27, 2017.

1. Deiform

Deiform Member

Paradox why do you even bother. Do something more constructive with your time rather than trying to make Vicki see reason.

2. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

typical liberal if you don't agree with them you are unreasonable and wrong..well on that note all you Europeans can now enjoy the thread agreeing with each other on how evil and wrong America's policies is. I'm finding it tiresome. Just be thankful you don't live in the USA you'd all be miserable.

3. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

get your alternative facts straight
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/08/12/rupert-murdoch-announces-fox-news-management-changes.html

Evading my previous question cause you litterally cant answer it cause theres probably a cognitive dissonance going on for you

So the murdoch brothers arent in charge but 2 other republicans are -> fox news is republican based instead of the lies you have been spreading​

4. Paradox

wtf thats litterally what you are doing

5. Paradox

I just dont understand how someone cannot see whats litterally under their nose. I think I might giveup though its crazy how indoctrinated she is

6. Ranger

Ranger Member

9 pages already watafak

7. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

I remind myself of this every time I come to look at this (and before that, the previous) thread.

8. Paradox

When people spread fake news and lies I have this OCD urge to correct them.

9. Paradox

The terror attacks were designed to cripple the US. To cause us to sacrifice our open society that was idealized by many in the Middle East, and instead embrace harsher and harsher security measures. To "kill" the US as an ideology, which would also damage our economy/growth.

They succeeded 110%. The Patriot Act, airport screenings, NSA surveillance, changes to warrants, drones, cheeto benito and his lockdowns. We've sacrificed everything that made the USA "America - Land of the Free" to prove we could beat some goat herders in bumfuckistan.

The terrorists won. That's the punchline. A bunch of goatfuckers beat the greatest nation on the planet. It's the best joke of the century.

10. Space_Oddity

Space_Oddity The Shitstorm

ITT: Vicki defends Nazis and attacks Amnesty International. No wonder she's that tired, being that much of a disappointment to your Holocaust-survivor relatives must be exhausting.

The same reason I don't do anything about the fungus growing the bathroom, it's fascinating in how disgusting it is. You just want to poke it as much as possible before it dies alone and gets eaten by its dogs.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2017
  11. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

eww

well unless its psilocybe :P

12. complete_

complete_ lamer

i for one am happy that paradox has taken up my mantle and is correcting false and made-up information
    while vicki is talking in circles heres a guy who loves trump yet didnt post anything about the ban because he didnt think it would happen and thinks its wrong

yet doesnt have the guts to come right out and say it, and instead tries to get argument points by sticking it to those dumb lefties!

linguistics PhD student who was detained for over 24 hours just because she is iranian. she would have been deported had there been more people like trump and vicki and not mass protested
    [​IMG]

80 year old iranian couple both with green cards. there are both in wheelchairs. are they dangerous?
    [​IMG]

a five year old boy was separated from his mother and detained for hours

bbc reporter still cant get into the country

probably tens and tens of other stories too

muslims from these countries currently in the US could not leave the country to ANY COUNTRY for fear of not being able to be let back in due to being muslim

13. Space_Oddity

14. complete_

complete_ lamer

15. Paradox

NekoBaron likes this.
  16. flasche

"yey"

sigh the world is getting a sadder place day by day ...

... i want the world of my youth back. and before someone try to spew hate, there was terrorism in my youth aswell. yes even "islamic terrorism" (while its actually power politics, the religion is a sad excuse).
    this global depression (and i dont mean economical) sucks balls. where did all the dreams go?

Last edited: Jan 30, 2017
  17. Space_Oddity

18. flasche

quite hard to identify as satire. if it wouldnt be for the last paragraph i would have asked "is this real?" :)

19. Space_Oddity

They've actually got their work cut out for them. Between the US and UK there's very little that can actually be satirized - it's all fucking done for them already.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2017
  20. Space_Oddity

In UK news: Corbyn finally got comprehensively cornered. He can either accept the referendum results and ask his MPs to vote for Brexit (against the will of 2/3 of Labour members) or he can ignore it and lose a safe seat to UKIP. He had 0 chance of ever becoming PM, simply because Britain is essentially USA-Lite these days, but this has pretty much ended any chance of any true Left Wing resurgence in the UK. I only hope that Dennis Skinner runs for leader next time around. I'd settle for the Ghost of Tony Benn.