The Politics Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Paradox, Jan 27, 2017.

1. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

its not a muslim ban but a hot bed for terrorism ban and its not a ban they are barred temporarily, spin anyway you want and like I said before its the USA's right and business to do what it wants.

2. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

and its my right to criticise the us politics and call them hypocrits

3. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

if certain countries are excluded that are predominantly muslim then its not a muslim ban no matter what the reason. you guys are being the ones spinning this to suit your own biases.

thats true flasche you can call us w/e you want, it doesn't make it true though.

4. flasche

so if its about terrorism, why isnt saudi arabia on the list. the 9/11 attackers were saudis, egyptians and from the UAE (all not included).
    also neither of the other attacks attributed to islamic terrorism were either citizens or residents of those countires included in the ban.

also why is iran on the list? iran is an enemy of is
    why is pakistan not on the list? they harbored bin laden in case you forgot

Last edited: Jan 28, 2017
  5. complete_

complete_ lamer

Inside Mexico's Drug Tunnels
    you were duped by rhetoric
    no. its a ban http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/trump-putin-new-york-times-1.3956694
    banning canadians now just because they also hold citizenship elsewhere
    TAXES BAD. LOW TAXES OR ELSE I PAY MORE ON GOODS LIKE INSURANCE PREMI-oh wait its a republican in power who cares
    everyones getting beheaded. stop repeating every fucking thing that your state leader says. you were just fucking talking about nazis the page before. jesus christ
    you had a person enter an elementary school and murder 20 kids

6. flasche

oh while were at beheading, its a fun sport in saudi arabia aswell, they also stone women.

7. Space_Oddity

Space_Oddity The Shitstorm

Let me be the third to ask: why isn't Saudi Arabia on the list?

Why isn't Nigeria on the list despite it being third on the GTI? Might that be because a huge proportion of the terrorism there is propagated by Christians? Might it be because people 'educated' in the USA don't see it as a muslim country because it isn't in the Middle East?

It's almost like this is painfully fucking obvious or something.

Oh and the open borders are great; they make everything a lot easier and cheaper. It's also worth noting that someone who enters somewhere with the express purpose of murdering a bunch of people then they aren't exactly going to be phased by entering a country illegally. You act like it's a border thing and not the fact that you're isolated by the Pacific and Atlantic.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 28, 2017
  8. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/n...g-refugees-puts-hateful-rhetoric-into-action/

When amnesty international, a charity based solely on helping human beings in need, condemn your president you know you did something wrong.
    Amnesty international has been known to condemn actions by african dictators, chinese prison treatment, war torture and many atrocious actions by governments, leaders or movements.
    And now the President of the USA is one of them.

Say what ever you want, explain it anyway you like. I think amnesty got you beat.
    Unless amnesty international is a corrupt democratic organisation that spreads false news.
    When a charity as reputable and intrinsicly good as amnesty says you fucked up you might aswel admit it.

9. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

LOL its funded by George Soros..nuff said

10. Paradox

If you really think a charity based on protecting human rights all over the globe is being influenced by 1 of many contributors of amnesty international which prides itself on independant work, is being strong armed into making that statement just to advance a political schedule you are really deeply brainwashed to believe what ever you want.

" These personal and unaffiliated donations allow Amnesty International (AI) to maintain full independence from any and all governments, political ideologies, economic interests or religions. "

They pride themselves on being unbiased from politics and what ever the fuck. How can you possibly even imply they are doing this to further a political agenda. That makes absolutely no sense.

11. Paradox

Also here is how much he gave them
    https://www.opensocietyfoundations....programs/grantees/amnesty-international-usa-0

thats 750000 for 3 years.
    Thats nothing compared to the anual 280 million they make.
    1 democratic sponsorship doesnt make the charity a democratic bastion of some sorts.

I can probably find republicans that contribute to amnesty international aswel.
    You know why? Because they do good in this world and both republicans and democrats think its a good charity

Im actually really mad that you think because 1 guy contributed to amnesty international the organisation itself is politcally polarized towards democrats. That makes absolutely zero sense.

If I contribute to the empiresmods and thexa makes an announcement that criticizes trump you would say " no wonder thexa did that, paradox funded him "

ZERO SENSE. BAD INFORMATION.

12. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

13. Paradox

Ok ok, I see how it is now.
    You get to post articles from websites that litterally out themselve as " one of the most powerful tools of conservatives on the internet".
    They are litterally telling the world we are biased PRO conservatives ANTI democrats.
    And I need to now believe you?

That makes no sense, because whenever the people on this forum link to any article from websites, newsoutlets that arent even close to being so public about their political status, some dont even have one. You tell us they are biased and untrustworthy.

Dont you think thats a little bit hypocrit when this happens?

All this aside. Theres a reason amnesty international is anti USA. Theres a reason they are anti israel.
    Because amnesty international is a pioneer in defending human rights. And you know what israel en the USA are doing? Breaking basic human rights.

Also from your website article it is about George Soros. And as I said before.
    George Soros donates 750 000 dollars over a timespan of 3 years.

Thats 250 000 dollars per year.

Amnesty internation gets 280 000 000 in contributions every year, from people around the globe.

So what you are saying is:
    By contributing 0, 08% to the annual budget of amnesty international makes them a biased charity???????

also the article only cites they give disproportionate share of critisism to us and israel without any sources, without any statistics. And you blindly believe that? You dont blindly believe us when we say something crazy, why do you believe that website that openly says they are biased pro conservatism anti democrats.

AS DONALD TRUMP WOULD SAY.
    FAKE NEWS

14. Paradox

Idk if I even have the will to even argue with you vicki.
    When all you do is discredit our claims with fake, funded biased.
    But when you do it yourself its legit all of a sudden and truthful.

This isnt even a generalisation but everything republicans post on the internet is truthful according to you, and everything even remotely anti republican is funded or backed by democrats solely for the purpose of political agenda.

15. Paradox

@Thexa4
    @Tama
    One of you said the original poster can ask for a closing of the thread. Well Im asking for you to close it thanks.

16. Paradox

These are the people who represent you.
    Flipflopping power hungry cunts

[​IMG]

17. Paradox

Iran retaliated by banning american entry to Iran.

Every nation on this earth should do this. Ban entry for americans to their country. Cause they spread fear which is even worse than terrorism

18. Kidpaler

Kidpaler Member

Cause that makes sense. Let's stick it to em by doing it back!

19. Sgt.Security

Sgt.Security Member

Not taking sides but if you are a little "glass-hearted", don't start a thread about politics.

Derp.

20. Paradox

Thats not glass hearted. Im all up for actual debate but theres no debate when all the other party says is, thats fake