The interesting trivia/facts about yourself thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by PredatoR[HUN], Jun 4, 2012.

1. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

a drinkable dose of alcohol can be deadly - only ingestible lethal dose of thc would be highly concentrated lab made quality.
    just saying ...

Last edited: Jun 4, 2012
  2. Space_Oddity

Space_Oddity The Shitstorm

I remember when Slade died due a weed overdose from a dirty syringe.

3. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

Don't get me started, that's about the only weird thing i can come up with at this point in time even though there's loads of them.

For one, I'm part of the Riflemen's Association. Proud to be a polak, for once.

4. flasche

see it was from sharing the syringe

also i dreamed about empires a couple of times. only ingame though ...

5. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

Your first sentence doesn't make sense

As for some genuine trivia about me.

I can fly a plane. I don't have a license, although if I get the time I'll certainly complete it, but I've done solo flights and shit. Only a single engined propeller plane, but I've got about 30 hours or so clocked up, all funded by the RAF.

6. ImSpartacus

ImSpartacus nerf spec plz

Why does everyone have a black and white picture of a baby as their avatar? I think it was stylish to use a monkey as your avatar. Ahhh, how the times have changed...

Last edited: Jun 4, 2012
  7. flasche

more then a 4th of asias population is chinese ...

8. PredatoR[HUN]

PredatoR[HUN] Member

Nobody cares about Asia. Talk about yourselves ffs.

I always have a lot of tabs open so in case someone checks, they won't know which one I've been reading. Same with books, I use multiple bookmarks so people won't know which page I'm on.

9. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

/\
    Cant tell if cunning or outright paranoid.

10. PredatoR[HUN]

PredatoR[HUN] Member

Cunning with a healthy dose of paranoia. Even if someone checked all of the bookmarks they still wouldn't know what page I was on since I don't use the bookmarks to actually mark the page I was reading last time, I simply memorise the page number for that. I use them to mark pages that had some vital info or clue about the story so I can find it easier in order to piece the plot togheter. Yes, I read a lot of crime fiction.

11. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

I always close blinds so that the part where you can view in is opposite to the position a person has to stand in order to view into the blinds. I also think that shit gets a little too coincidental, during the morning I will think of something, it could be random or based on an earlier event, and at school someone will mention it or perform the action. Yeah I am a little paranoid in that sense.

I might be a narcissist or something, because I hate the nerds at my school and think they are all a bunch of losers yet I'm also a nerd. I don't hang out with them though, and I never will. They drink energy drinks too, so they are garbage.

I also must have some form of bipolar ideology disorder because sometimes I think communism is the only solution to the world's problems, then the next day I believe that libertarianism is the only solution to the world's problems.

edit: paradox where did you get that info from, I'm 5'11''.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2012
  12. ViroMan

ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

You shouldn't refuse money that is offered to you twice. If you refuse the initial offer and they insist... take it. It often makes them feel bad that they can not offer compensation for your work. If they feel bad they may not ask for help again so they don't have to feel bad about you working for free. There are those that will take more and more advantage of you as well if you offer your work for free. So in effect this kills two birds with one stone. You don't have to take all the money they offer but, a small sum is enough.

13. Space_Oddity

Space_Oddity The Shitstorm

No you should take the money because money is good.

14. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

There are no coincidences, or at least only few. If you look at life like that it takes on a whole new dimension.

---

Something about myself...hmm.. Well, here's one. I take how people are online about as seriously as how they are in real life. If someone is actually very nice in real life, but a douche on line, i'll hold it against them. So i'm kinda more likely to murder someone with a spanner if they've been a prick on the net.

I may be partially psychotic, I guess.

15. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

I hold the opinion that how you behave online shows your true nature. Ergo 90% of people are statistically dicks.

I'm a storywriter, and write fantasy stuff. The few people that read my stories said they are pretty good, too.

16. ViroMan

Y U no post stories here?

17. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

To get trolled? Why should he? People barely read the Empires story stuff as it is...

18. RetroFade

RetroFade Member

I had the opportunity (and probably still do) to represent my country internationally in a minority sport that has long "campaigned" for Olympic recognition. I could of participated in the European championships for my age. Unfortunately, the way the system works, you pay to play, rather than be payed to play. I saved my parents from investing an unnecessary amount of money in a sport I would say I'm pretty skilled in. My team has won this season unbeaten in my age category and also for the Senior Divison 1 for my region. We are looking to become National Champions (again) in my age bracket. Next year I can play in the Premier League if I choose, but I'm turning it down for educational commitments.

19. ViroMan

what minority sport? Hacky sack(or what ever the wording is)?

20. complete_

complete_ lamer

its pole dancing