Suggestion - Suggestions

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Trid3nt, Jan 26, 2008.

1. Beerdude26

Beerdude26 OnThink(){ IsDownYet(); }

Aww man that sucks

2. -Mayama-

-Mayama- MANLY MAN BITCH

Yeah, it sucks ass in the balls of your mothers -censor-........ yes not good. D:

3. bitchslap

bitchslap Member

sorry to say but as someone that barely bothers reading the suggestion forum due to its nonstop insanity and my lack of spare time (hell i just discovered this don't discuss anymore sticky), i think the approach you guys are taking is terrible. Its close-minded elitist and its going to turn a lot of players off. You can't just flame everyone new thats being lazy, the whole world is lazy, its up to the moderators to stay on top of the suggestion section and cut down and/or lock the threads that they deem so. No one is going to bother reading the rules to post if they can't be bothered to use the search function before posting....who is this thread supposed to even serve besides the over inflated egos in this community.......sad i say...sad.

4. arklansman

arklansman Member

As someone who doesn't read the suggestion forum often, you don't have the problem of reading the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. If a suggestion has been shot down once, it's probably not a coincidence if it gets shot down a second, third, or fourth time. The sticky serves me and the other moderators so the few people that read it wont post another OMG LAZER TOWER thread, and I won't have to lock it. Being too lazy to read the rules is no excuse, it doesn't work in any other forum or RL, so I see no reason that it should here.