Storyline Question

Discussion in 'Worldbuilding' started by picard131, Jul 10, 2007.

1. KILLX

KILLX Banned

sgt mikes home

2. Trid3nt

Trid3nt Member

The Ancient City Finds SGT MIKE's home, along with a teleporter. They use the teleporter to send MIKE to Emergency Patch Island, holding a nuke set to go off.

3. Private Sandbag

Private Sandbag Member

penal cloud is launching a war against the birds...fully anti aircraft bouys are placed in the ocean and are left to drift on the currents... may they go far and wide and kill all aviatory animals everywhere

4. arklansman

arklansman Member

Why the hell is this still in Storyline and Atmosphere? :confused:

5. KILLX

KILLX Banned

i'm taking a cue from from Solokiller, and hiring hundreds of thousands of elite Fortress Forever spies. i wont give an exact number for security reasons, but no matter where you are, there will always be at least 1 spy that can see you. they love knifes are and crack shots on the tranq pistol.

also, I'm deploying a emp bomb to disable SGT. MIKE's nuke. t-minus 5 minutes

6. Aurora

Aurora Radiating love, empathy and maternal instincts

Last edited: Sep 24, 2007
  7. KILLX

KILLX Banned

i claim the Flot Islands and Blite Canyon in the name of emergency patching! they will be defended similarly to EPI

edit: also, its been an hour since my emp bomb detonated disabling sgt mike's nuke. it has been relocated to my nuke silo for some return to sender action with Trid3nt. Trid3nt, incoming nuke at your position!

edit: Brok is also part of EPI, had to go there on the way to Blite Canyon, and the citizens seem to like my plans. insane ppl.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2007
  8. Trid3nt

Trid3nt Member

I propose an alliance with Clawtopia!

9. Broccoli

Broccoli Member

I propose the construction of a bridge begin immediately between Solokiller's northwest island and Broccolistan. A span of hundreds of miles of open water, you say? The largest construction project in history, you say?

Yes, I say.

10. KILLX

KILLX Banned

2 words. naval force. after months of searching, i have found the former Jekotian Empire's naval bases. the only reason i wanted this area. before Jekotia fell, these islands were the launch points for all sea going assaults on the Eastern Brenodi Empire. trillions of gallons of fuel, hundrends of thousands of tons of armor plating, and a naval fleet. of eight-hundred. i have 5 seaworthy ships, and hundreds in need of repairs.

these are not words of threat, but of warning. i wish to remain peaceful, but well defended should i be attacked. attack me and you will face superior firepower. avoid me and i do nothing. remember, a ship thats not seaworthy can still fire its weapons from dry-dock, and launch missiles.

11. Solokiller

Solokiller Member

I've got a concept for old Jekotia coastal defence batteries for use in the league map.

12. KILLX

KILLX Banned

roffles. coincidence, or i gave a dev a good idea for once xD

13. Private Sandbag

Private Sandbag Member

what happened to that massive 16player maps set on the coastline, with big cliffs someone was making?

14. Evan

Evan League Commissioner

Silk is making an island map with shore batteries. That what you mean?

15. Private Sandbag

Private Sandbag Member

16. KILLX

KILLX Banned

Progressing northward, I have established a supply colony in Saanti to gather resources and send them back to Mycene