Star Wars Battlefront

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Z100000M, Oct 7, 2015.

1. BigTeef

BigTeef Bootleg Headshot master

Because I have a personality flaw where I get passionate about everything I do, and get into it and take everything personally.

A normal human being shouldn't care how wrong somebody is on the internet.
    I wish I could be as cynical as everyone else, and just accept people being wrong.

Unfortunately I can't and attempt to fix everything I see as wrong and broken, even if its some dumb opinion on the internet.

yes i mad
    I will forever be mad, its against my nature to not be pissed off about something.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2015
  2. Space_Oddity

Space_Oddity The Shitstorm

This is now a BigTeef thread, sponsored by BigTeef.

Created by BigTeefs, for BigTeefs.

3. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

*QUALITY* game
    *QUALITY* posts

4. BigTeef

[​IMG][​IMG]

sorry

Last edited: Oct 11, 2015
  5. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

If you want to see an ugly noise filled phone recorded video of me filming a television playing battlefront 2 on ps2, I'll prove to you myself that landmines do in fact stick to vehicles and can in fact be rammed into people/other vehicles and is in fact the fastest way to destroy other vehicles. And how do I hate video games, you're the one hating here. I'm saying a simple fact, that battlefront 2 plays like battlefield and you get mad because you associate everything bad in the world with AAA titles like battlefield and CoD and can't accept some serious truths: that the battlefront games were very obviously inspired by the battlefield games.

Anyways, you could have ignored me from the start big guy, you don't need a 'moral' high ground in order to do that it's just a forum dude like just close your eyes lmao how is cyber bullying real.

No he can't it seems. I'm guessing from his point of view the word's just not there. might be an issue with his browser.

6. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

Sticking shit to vehicles has been a battlefield staple since bf2 and one of the most retarded unintentional features to not be patched in history of gaming.

7. Lazybum

Lazybum :D Staff Member Moderator

I still love the fact you can use slams to instant detonate a tank in bf4. In bf2 and 3 it was great running around c4 doing that, and now I can do that while carrying stingers or that guided missile to deal with those terrible helicopters. Engy is anti everything and it's great.

8. Metruption

Metruption Member

SJW mindset in a nutshell

9. BigTeef

Pretty sure they never admit to being wrong about anything, are huge liars that shove bullshit politics into everything.

Versus my me where I admit everything im doing at all times regardless how much face I loose even if I never had any to begin with me being right or wrong, enjoy ass and titties and don't put all my depraved shit in a closet, or own and use a "twitter".

Because I believe in transparency and lying to everyone only makes additional trouble for yourself in the long run.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2015
  10. Señor_Awesome

Señor_Awesome Member

It's lose. Not loose.

SINGULAR GODDAMN O!

Also Teef stop mucking everything up and move on.

The game looks fun.

11. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

That's right son always keep it real

12. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

Less Teef more Battlefront please.

13. BigTeef

Feel free to talk about the game guys instead of posting about me.

Your bitching about me ruining it, but I haven't see you guys actively post anything about the game only dragon and lazybum did from what I can see.
    And I already posted like 2 paragraphs about the game on page 1.

I got like a total of 6 hours of play time on the beta.
    Its just a call of duty starwars more so than a battlefield game or a battlefront game.

Especially on how they handled the power ups and the loadouts.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2015
  14. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

From what I've watched, it might be a cool game to casually dip into here and there, but that's about it, at least for me.

15. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

TF2 payload is a better walker assault. A lot of the time you just die when you respawn, besides powerups you have to randomly find, there isn't much in the way of battling against an at-st except shooting it from very far away with the cycler rifle or ion rounds. Also you can shoot down the y-wings with interceptors/cycler and if you hit the first or last that come in you'll secure a win for imperials. Hopefully the maps and modes aren't tied together but the main menu seems to show as such, because if you can't do conquest on multiple maps then what's the point that's what we're all here for - conquest and hero assault.

The 8v8 mode is the better map in the beta but it's literally just call of duty with weapons that do less damage, so nothing special there. As I stated with my first post in the thread, I would never drop 80 dollarydoos on this game. I'd go max $20. Angels Fall First might be the real spiritual successor.

16. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator