Skrimming G-string

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Paradox, May 8, 2012.

1. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

demos pleasE.

2. PredatoR[HUN]

PredatoR[HUN] Member

I posted my Demo in the last page btw.

Managed to capture some fun moments like the nf cv being flipped and FN getting schooled by Schyte in a duel.

3. Jephir

Jephir ALL GLORY TO THE JEPHIR

4. Paradox

lol awesome that we actually burned most of the tickets.

5. Candles

Candles CAPTAIN CANDLES, DUN DUN DUN, DUN DUN DUN DUN.

I'd have to say that one of the major reasons NF lost was because they had about half their team in Northwest, where we only had four people. They also did this several other times, which guaranteed them taking the area but losing another due to bad distribution of manpower.

Also PredatoR, your microphone is terrible but it gives an awesome reverb effect to your voice.

And the lag was terrible on the server. I'm not blaming anyone for that and it's my personal fault for having Satellite internet on the West Coast, but still. That was the worst lag I've ever had on the EPIC server.

Nonetheless, it was a great game. When we got rolled in Northwest, I thought we were done for because, as you can see on Jephir's video, all we had was middle and main and generally that leads into a slow, painful loss. Managed to constantly pound on their main as infantry, in no small part due to WalMartGreeter. Both teams were great sports, although that fiasco in the beginning was a bit off-putting but I don't really know the circumstances surrounding that so it's not my place to comment.

All in all, a terrific game after many terrible public matches.

Last edited: May 27, 2012
  6. Paradox

Well I spotted a few mistakes we made that could've won us the game, rax middle was put on the east side instead of in the middle which basicly gave you middle, and never building up your main base after taking it, we destroyed it I think 2-3 times and just let you retake it cause we didnt put anything in it. Also our starting strat was 2 top 5 ruins 8 middle, 3 from middle go left flank 5 others just middle so we could cut off your north was and keep you contained middle and east although it worked for the first 5 you guys broke through middle cause of bad rax placement.

7. PredatoR[HUN]

PredatoR[HUN] Member

The "reverb" was from having both teamspeak and ingame voice bound to the same button. I tried to fix it but I coulnd't rebind it for some reason and didn't have much time to figure out why, in the end I just decided to stay mostly silent and only talk when I got something important to say but now that I Watched Jephir's video I see that it was pretty useless.

I loved Reznov's and Spike's banter during the game, arguing all the time yet being very usefull. I saw them hijack some apcs with jeeps and push them into ml turrets, pretty awesome work. I didn't expect them to do their task that good but I'm glad they did.

And let's not forget about our awesome commander, Jephir. You deserve lots of pörkölt and pálinka.

8. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

@Candles
    You really play online FPS via satellite internet? That is just crazy.

9. complete_

complete_ lamer

its seems like me and mr incognito are cool motherfuckers

10. Candles

Candles CAPTAIN CANDLES, DUN DUN DUN, DUN DUN DUN DUN.

Just look at my ping on the scoreboard. That's actually pretty low for me on EPIC, generally I get closer to 230. And on Viper I get around 130-150.

Also I timed out twice during that round, which is also a first for me on EPIC.

11. KayossZero

KayossZero Member

Yuck, up here in Maine we didn't have high speed internet til 2006 so I know the pain of having no options, and the options we did have (like Sat) had way too many frakking cons for me to even consider.

My friend who was in a similar situation until he got cable as well was running Verizon Wireless for awhile, you could play games with it but it was like 60$ a month for only 5GB of data so lol, one step forward and one step backward.

Now in 2012, my ISP Timewarner finally got Docsis 3.0 support rolled out in most if not all of its NE markets and I'm running a cool 30 Mbit / 5 Mbit package and seeding seeding seeding, at least until the Apocalypse of US Six Strikes scheme goes into effect, that or TW implements caps.

12. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGKfuNpM0n8&hd=1#t=11m40s

Being chased by a LT in NW (look at minimap), so I'm zigzagging through the trees.

Teef: Okay Walmart, this isn't Grand Theft Auto.
    WMG: I got this, man, I got this.
    *LT crashes into the tree*
    Teef: How the fuck did you.. *brain fart*
    Teef: How did that work?

Note: Turbo needs to be implemented as a standard feature.

13. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

Still sounds better than the situation with Canada. We are ranked at 35th for fast and reliable internet connections, and have the second most expensive internet for first world countries. If you live in a rural zone high-speed options boil down to microwave or satellite, and the only satellite company from Saskatchewan to the Maritimes is Xplorenet which is so bad there is a forum Dedicated to ranting about how bad it is. If only our government cared about things that mattered like setting standards for telecommunications.

14. Deadpool

Deadpool SVETLANNNAAAAAA

hah yea right as if they give a fuck about many of the basic standard of living issues... occupy, although originating in NY, took a pretty decent hold here in Canada, and I have a gut feeling the next one will be less ..."democratic" - at least I fucking hope so. I also hope it happens sooner rather than later.

15. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

Our country was really behind, and we still have pretty poor internet, but it is starting to catch up. My "county" (state but much smaller) is really rural, and we were the last to get broadband, and even then, it was from the former state ISP (BT) and at best, we'd get 4mbps. You could pay for other providers but you'd end up with BT in the end. But now, our county just got a big grant to give 97% of the county fibre access within 3 years, which, given that it's all really sparse farmland, is going to be really impressive. So it's nice to think we're catching up with the likes of the Netherlands, where 120mbps is the norm.

16. RetroFade

RetroFade Member

BT Infinity - 75.8Mb download 20.0Mb upload - 30 June 2012

That's what's coming to my exchange. About time.

17. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

Where'd you get the dates from?

18. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

I have 6mbps and that's impressive around here QQ

19. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

what do you need it for?

20. Beerdude26

Beerdude26 OnThink(){ IsDownYet(); }

This is the only bit I'll miss from the Netherlands when I move back to Belgium QQ