Rofl moments

Discussion in 'Game Play' started by Lithium, Mar 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Private Sandbag

Private Sandbag Member

bloody norah.

which is greater: walls icecream or walls sausages? or walls. walls. erm...

and haha at grapehead... do you actually play while stoned / drunk? any effects i get from in town usually wear off by the time i have cycled home.... :S

2. Lithium

Lithium Member

[​IMG]

Fun in an empty server :D

I feel sorry for the next guy who joins BE XD

3. Jcw87

Jcw87 Member

I just found out today that JJ45 didn't know that engineer grenades do shit damage to infantry :D I thought he would have known... so for the rest of you... in case someone doesn't know... ENGINEER GRENADES DO SHITTY DAMAGE TO INFANTRY... you are better off with rifleman nades.

4. Beerdude26

Beerdude26 OnThink(){ IsDownYet(); }

Meh, they do 10 damage, which is still handy :p

5. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

lol you be riding bikes to bars? yeah i walked home once and it was like 2 in the morning and i was still drunk so i worked out haha

but yeah im pretty much stoned whenever i play any videogames.. even tho i get killed more its still fun

6. Private Sandbag

Private Sandbag Member

yeah cycling while drunk is sooooo fun! it feels like you're going at 100mph, and when you get back at any reasonably time of night then you can just cycle down the middle of the road :D

7. Simon

Simon Banned

He always switches to the winning team or leaves when he is losing so I don't think he really cares about contributing anything to the team, he just likes to leech off of other people's skill.

8. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

i know of a few people that do that lol

9. Private Sandbag

Private Sandbag Member

i hate people who do that; it's the worst kind of stacking. it means that if you have one of those on your team and you start to loose, you're then guarenteed to loose.

10. Simon

Simon Banned

I was just playing a game where I took the entire map save NF main base as BE on badlands then joined NF and he switched to BE. Then he left after I started winning as NF. He's a douche.

11. Lithium

Lithium Member

haha yeah, i remember that game. Greatest comeback ever XD

12. Aurora

Aurora Radiating love, empathy and maternal instincts

I did know, I was just being desperate. Switching classes wouldn't have been a good idea as I had a turret and a camera, and people to revive. I was spamming the tunnel entrance with grenades so the enemies wouldn't try coming from there... and the enemies seemingly weren't willing to find out whether the grenades were anti-infantry or not.

Simon, go fuck yourself. I don't switch teams always when it looks like one side is winning. I switch teams when it looks like my team has no idea what to do and is sitting idle in their base, so I can help the better team start a new round sooner. When I switched teams during this one particular match a few days ago (the one you whine about), I thought it'd be a matter of minutes before the game ended, since we were still entirely in our little corner whereas the BE had bases and shit in every other corner of the map, and the middle. I also tried to get in the CV so I could command, but some idle noob was occupying it, thus I switched. Admittably, there was still hope and it turned out to be a good game, that's one mistake alright. Stop bashing me with that and saying I "always blah blah blah". I didn't leave because of anything game-related either. Your complaints are based entirely on bullshit and assumptions.

I teach some new players things about Empires every day, and 90% of the time I'm on, I'm the first one to make an ammo crate and set up squads. Half of the time on District I spend my time reviving people which is honestly said pretty boring, but someone has to do it. When I'm the commander, I try my best to make all the random noobs to go to the right places to do the right things, altough sometimes I lose my temper over that and resign as comm. But at least I'm going through all the frustration and trying. So go on, keep saying I'm a worthless uncooperative leech, you words will have less and less meaning to less and less people the more you say that.

God, I can only wonder what kind of crap people talk about me behind my back.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2007
  13. Beerdude26

I usually go spectator while threatening to shoot certain noobs (noobs, not newbies) in the face.

14. dizzyone

dizzyone I've been drinking, heavily

somehow whenever m00tant goes spec, his team seems to win.

15. Beerdude26

Z0MG GOASTING D:

lol jk

16. Aurora

Oh the irony, Simon just used noclip and godmode to capture all the flags on District because his team was losing. I guess that's better than switching teams, then. Anyways, it was a ROFL moment for me when I found out.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2007
  17. Beerdude26

How can he capture all the flags by himself? :p

18. Aurora

Not sure, another guy(s) must've tagged along. NF had 1 flag and were being pushed further backwards, then suddenly in like a few minutes NF had captured all of them.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2007
  19. Simon

Simon Banned

Funny, I assume you are talking about when I have noclipped my team out of the broken 1.071 spawn. I've never noclipped to take flags. I win district fair and square. It is nice to know you think I cheat though. But, no, sorry you just suck.

edit: I nocliped them then unnoclipped them as soon as they had moved, if they went below the map they would have fallen and died or become stuck.

edit: just noticed you posted an hour ago. If this game had "just" happend then you are just plain out lying not just mistaken. I havn't noclipped any spawns on district today.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2007
  20. Aurora

Well, I apologize if I was wrong, but considering your attidute and the past actions of BSID admins, I highly doubt it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.