Remaking Empires on UDK

Discussion in 'General' started by -MoA- Shaun, Nov 28, 2009.

1. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

This is the best offtopic spout ever.

2. -MoA- Shaun

-MoA- Shaun Member

I'm thinking of ways to make it fun for people to follow the commander's orders (in turn making the game funner for the commander).
    Currently I'm planing on making the "commander attack unit" only target one enemy, and when the person or squad kills the enemy they get double points for the kill. When the commander wants to defend a location a king of the kill node would spawn at the location (rather then on a single unit) and gradually give the players some points (very little). This means get rid of the move order too. Debating on letting each person be able to have a defend node and an attack order at the same time. I'm also going with the "Halo Wars" approach to making squad leader and commander powers, make a shit load of them and gradually get rid of them. I had some cool ideas for an escape squad leader power were a little black hole opens and everyone that uses it gets teleported to the nearest barracks.

I need some more ideas/changes to make the game funner for units to follow squad leaders and the commander.