PUG on March 8th, 1800 GMT / 1900 CET / 1300 EST / 1000 PST

Discussion in 'General' started by Lazybum, Feb 20, 2014.

1. BigTeef

BigTeef Bootleg Headshot master

When people are going to be total fucking idiots on purpose, I am going to tell them how much of a fucking bad person they are.
    Expecially when they are ruining the experience for everyone in the game.

Senor

Join me
    and become immortal

2. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

The issue I think is what I wanted our tanks to be, and Freak forced his entire squad to only use LTs when I yelled to entire team to get into a medium. I got homing ML and ranged cannon because I wanted siege tanks that would, when in groups together, be able to fend off attacking mediums. The problem came when we got bankrupted because I listened to my team and researched compo.

Admittedly the entire squad we [NF] sent north were our strongest players, and we let our average players go south.

I got to teach my entire team on Cyclopean how to use ranged cannon properly!

3. Señor_Awesome

Señor_Awesome Member

As a player that went south, I resent this statement.

I don't think there was a single person on that team that did not know how to use ranged cannon before you stated the extremely obvious in a highly condescending way.

I would rather live an extremely short life filled only with failures than join you!

4. ViroMan

ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

Senior Awesome... his name says it all.

5. Lazybum

Lazybum :D Staff Member Moderator

I found this funny, because my team complained to me when I researched compo, saying I was gonna bankrupt us. Truth was that we were bankrupt, but my guys kept their tanks alive for a really ling time. Cyclo is a weird map, siegeing the city or the opponents base is pretty much a standstill, you can get away with an armor like reactive or regen. Then you have the rest of the map and NW where being able to keep moving is more beneficial.

6. BigTeef

We went compo every fucking time, and never once went bankrupt.

7. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

Well of course we had to balance it by sending our bestest player south :|ove:

FN always does those public service announcements, so I thought I'd try it, cause sometimes you just went to be FN you know, and other times you want to be something else like a brick.

8. BigTeef

People don't know how to use a point and click weapon?

9. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

griefing? I fucking got the most kill on my team in those 5 minutes I played and the fucking game lasted 20 minutes already. If you wanna throw insults and flame me atleast make it factually right. Fucking dumb cunt.

10. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

No it's not that, I wanted my team to shell your base from a distance and didn't want them driving in and attacking things and end up losing their tanks.

11. BigTeef

Dumb cunt?

Everyone agreed how much of a fucking annoyance you were when you kept switching teams when you couldn't get what you wanted like a big fucking baby, all you did was harass people and grief.

Atleast spartacus stopped his bullshit with the constant rage quit to spec, where you a parasite sucking the fun out of the game for everyone.

Get the fuck out of here if your not going to play the game like its intended.

Do you mean like how to arc the shots?
    Because every time I used the weapon its been pretty straight forward, I never had to really put in math on how the trajectory would work.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2014
  12. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

kept switching teams? I only switched once at the start of SOF cause BE had more vets so I went nf to counterstack u faggot. And that other time on cyclo was just before I left to check if NF was poor as fuck too. You are so braindead.

13. BigTeef

Is this coming from a retard who's sole purpose is to make everyone miserable around him?

I suggest you stop embellishing the facts when we got more than enough people who paid attention to what really happened.

14. ViroMan

[​IMG]

what is discord anyways like donky, goat, lion, deer, snake, bird thing, narwhal?

Last edited: Mar 10, 2014
  15. Lazybum

Teef, I think he meant exactly what he said. To use it at a distance, like nf would still be on the bridge and shelling our main. Most people who use tanks are guilty of this, not using their distance to their advantage. Its like how you almost never see grens mortar buildings unless they are like 30 meters away, when I think you can mortar the entire be base in cyclo on that hill, for a distance reference.

16. BigTeef

Oh so you ment by telling people to keep a distance and not move in.
    And how to snipe with them.

17. wealthysoup

wealthysoup Lead Tester

Come on guys, you both sound like 5 year olds here. If you have a problem with each other then use PM's, this thread isnt the place for it

18. ViroMan

shh... let them keep at it... we need more drama to fuel the emprez engine!

19. Lazybum

I actually have a question, one that can be answered by the people who played this pug. Is there anything that can be done to improve the next pug? Last time people complained about the lack of willing commanders. I tried to fix that with this pug, but the whole plan failed. I mean we did have decent commanders step up, but it certainly didn't have anything to do with what I did. Likewise, pre-selecting maps ended up feeling redundant, partly because I could never get the set nextmap command to work but also no one wanted duststorm, and we ended up playing palmbay as a prepug game.

If you guys think there is anything I could do with organization, just say something. I won't know and you won't know until we try, so I am all ears to any bright ideas on how to make next pug better, or at least at good as this one. Most people seemed to enjoy this pug I felt. I can say this now, I'll will probably schedule the next pug march 22, but probably won't put an announcement til tuesday-wednesday. I want to hear some opinions first.

Edit: Saying it now, I'm not gonna budge on the idea of trying the bigger maps as the second map. Like this pug though, I'll only switch to one of more classic maps if player counts don't hit 30+. It just feels a shame to not play such neat maps when the only real time we get a chance to play them is during a pug.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2014
  20. BigTeef

Don't expect people to do what said they are going to do.