online dating

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Dubee, Nov 24, 2011.

1. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

what in the world make you believe people would wear less masks on the internets?

[​IMG]

2. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

people wear so many more masks on the internet, although grant is right, you get influenced by the people arround you, but when you're alone with someone you really get to know em.

3. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

people say and do things on the internet that they will never tell any of their real friends. IRL, people act different based on who they are around, so they are a reflection of everyone in their vicinity.

4. Paradox

+1 cause he's telling the truth

5. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

Yeah, Grant hits the nail on the head there.

6. Fooshi

Fooshi For fuck's sake Fooshi

That's why online relationships usually work when people finally meet. If none of the people involved are lying, of course.

7. FN198

FN198 Member

dubee is actualy neo and the girl is trinity and she's going to take him deeper into the rabbit holoe

8. Paradox

Or you realize you guys suck at actually talking to each other spontaneously and it fails?

9. Fooshi

Fooshi For fuck's sake Fooshi

Would you admit to a girl you like in her face that you watch My Little Pony?

10. meg griffin

meg griffin Member

Online dating... It is a lot of work if you live far away. You can develop a very nice connection because of all the communication but you will be sometimes very frustrated due to the lack of physical contact (i am not talking about sexuality here but just about simple basic things that you cannot do like go out on a walk of to dinner or share simple daily mundane experiences).

If you develop a connection, it would be completely awesome when you see each other because you have a lot of time to build up the expectation.

It will get to the point that you or her will need to decide if you want to move closer together. If that happens take into account that the feelings that you have will evolve into something else. The expectation will be gone but that does not mean that is bad. You had a lot of "talk" time to build the foundation of your relationship and it could be awesome if both of you are in the same boat.

Good luck but take into account that it will require a lot of sacrifices, frustration and problem solving if you want to pursue that. It can be done but it will not be easy.

11. meg griffin

meg griffin Member

ok.. this is my dis-functioning part... I meet my soulmate online and I will most probably never stop loving her with all my strength. But I fucked it all up. Unfortunately live and society requires you to move on so i had to in order to not mess things up even further.

12. Krenzo

Krenzo Administrator

LOL, online dating is a waste of time. Dubee must be super desperate, and if you're that desperate, you'll date a fatty. What sane person would consider dating someone who lives 8 hours away?

13. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

Agree. It is like trying to creating a meaningful friendship with some of you weirdos over the internet. Minus the cybersex and awkward scene where those pictures look nothing like her.

14. Empty

Empty Member

It's weird how krenzo always replies in threads when his name is used.

15. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

just make sure you never say it 5 times ...

16. Empty

Empty Member

That only applies if you stand inside the radar with your engineering tool on 13 and with scouts throwing smoke grenades outside.

17. w00kie

w00kie Mustachioed Mexican

Now I feel sad for my 3 hour drive to our clan-meeting. :pathetic:

18. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

Now I feel like a loser for slightly contemplating taking a plane to Germany just to go to that.

19. Paradox

I don't actually watch My Little Pony, I would admit to the girl I trust and I love that I play this game, not a girl that I like.

20. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

Thanks guys, normally i would agree but this chick is special.. The first thing she said to me was my beats remind her of shower sex.. I wanted to know more after that lol