Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Devourawr, Feb 3, 2012.

1. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

looks very "handy" :rolleyes:

i also like "feels as dynamic as your ipad" says a lot ...

2. Fooshi

Fooshi For fuck's sake Fooshi

[​IMG]

Cat pictures.

3. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

Me and Wealthy played PAYDAY today.

We got utterly crushed a few times, and almost made it once, all on the highest difficulty with 2 pubbers. We need more empfags because they have a hit accuracy of over 30%.

4. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

Every thread sucks in Off Topic, and has done for weeks. So what do people think of the new iphone headphones?
    [​IMG]

Too lazy to get a real image.

5. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

Look expensive and cheap at the same time. Hows apple do dat?

6. ViroMan

ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

By making there shit out of cheap stuff and always charging like it was made out of gold? By doing so for every product they make people understand that what ever they look at is expensive.

7. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

They look more ergonomic than the usual apple ear buds, but I dislike earphones in general. I'm a headphones type of person.

8. ImSpartacus

ImSpartacus nerf spec plz

They are just earbuds. Even Apple can't overblow earbuds.

9. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

I'd never buy them, but a friend gave me a pair and they're a huge improvement, especially when it comes to the bass. You guys seem to all be edgy android users though, so what goes on there? Large, bulky headphones?

10. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

I use earphones sometimes. Apple ones are terrible though, the quality is fairly sub-par. Especially their in-ear ones. I use Shure SE-215s, they're pretty awesome.

11. BigTeef

BigTeef Bootleg Headshot master

I've been in a wrought of depression lately and been loosing my shit.
    Rage moments have been happening more frequently and I am slowly losing my sanity from it.

Its been rough without jasmine seeing she if one of the few people who can look past my facial features, but then I noticed it was just because of my willingness to spend money on her and refusing to let her pay for anything.

Its a shame im not gay, they would be all over my bear dick.

I might be too mature for anyone in my age group right now, women seem to only care about having fun and seem to refuse being serious.
    They play all these little games that make no fucking sense.
    Hopefully my plan of starting a family at age 30 works. I got a good 9 more years to find a suitable partner to start a family with.
    Shouldn't be a problem sense I don't give one fuck on looks, and just looking for somebody who can cook and take care of me.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2013
  12. Candles

Candles CAPTAIN CANDLES, DUN DUN DUN, DUN DUN DUN DUN.

While we're on the topic of earbuds, anyone got any good recommendations? I don't care too much about noise reduction, low leakage is a big plus and so is a good frequency response (although I have an 11-band equalizer that can help with that), but the most important thing is that they're black. I can hide black ones in my hair and beard, then run down my shirt so they can't be seen. I prefer the type that sits in the ear rather than the ones that go into the canal, although I'd be fine with either.

13. Trickster

Shure SE-215s are great because you can remove them. I only ever have the left one plugged in because I don't want sound coming out of the right, given my right ear is facing my office door. They are over-ear though, so that might not be great for you.

http://www.amazon.com/Shure-SE215-K...F8&qid=1360480621&sr=8-1&keywords=shure+se215

They're worn like this:

[​IMG]

They come with 3 sizes of foam plugs, 3 sizes rubber ones. I use the small foam ones, and they leak no sound at all.

As for the quality, I think they're ok. They're not the best I've used, but if you're only using one ear then they can't really isolate the bass properly for you. On top of that, I tend to listen to pretty low quality (192kbps) radio rips. I've never really used them for anything else. On the other hand, they don't really need amplifying, which is good. The one time I did use them both, with higher quality MP3s (256/320) I was really impressed. But that really was a one-off occasion, because I generally use my headphones for home listening.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2013
  14. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

Earbuds that sit around your ears were actually invented by the antichrist.

15. Trickster

My entire ear supports the earbud better than my ear-canal. It results in far less pain after long periods of use.

16. complete_

complete_ lamer

urbanears make u fashionable.

you wont get laid tho

17. ViroMan

ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

The in ear-buds shit fucking kills my ears after 30 mins of using them. Feels like I got a piercing in my inner ear and someone is slowly ripping it out. I have tried about 4 kinds now... so fuck them all in the ear.

18. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

Oh, I couldn't agree more. Things like this feel like you're being anally violated by a giant black guy, except in your ear.

[​IMG]

19. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

20. w00kie

w00kie Mustachioed Mexican