Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Devourawr, Feb 3, 2012.

1. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

Ive been looking at the top 3 threads for about 2 weeks now. Let's move on.

Realistically, any thread made is going to get completely derailed, so just cut the foreplay and start up a conversation about some shit or the other.

Maybe something about your crappy car/uni/college/job, I don't know. Any interesting pets?

2. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

3. Beerdude26

Beerdude26 OnThink(){ IsDownYet(); }

I have two female cats, one of which is a kitten

4. BloodRaven

BloodRaven Member

A recent survey shows that 9/10 Jeep drivers don't use defusal.

5. Beerdude26

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have also provided an appropriate smiley icon: [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 3, 2012
  6. Fooshi

Fooshi For fuck's sake Fooshi

Why are cats always so cute? :|ove:

[​IMG]
    2 year old picture of my oldest cat. Haven't taken any pictures of my newest addition, Ludde, a 5 months old kitteh. Curse Sony Ericsson.

Anyway, I'll be having leafsteak and fries drowned in bearnaise for dinner today.
    This day is getting better and better. :D

7. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

I fixed my phone that I posted about being broken in the other thread. I had to literally disassemble the entire thing, to put this new part inside, and I put it back together. Only problem is that now whenever it vibrates, it rattles a lot. But it works, so I'm still happy with my beloved N95 8GB.

8. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

So how about that local sports team.

9. -MEG- hobbes

-MEG- hobbes Member

I'm about to go on a six mile snow shoeing trip to some secluded mpuntain lodge for a few days. Its the biggest snow of the year in the Rockies. I've been playing skyrim to prepare. I expect to die

10. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

No chance for first date sex with that phone.

11. w00kie

w00kie Mustachioed Mexican

It's minus 12° outside and I'll have to take my dog for a walk nao. While the terrier does vibrate on its own at mild weathers, he will make more rattle sounds when forced into this weather. I played leisure suit larry to prepare, but I expect to die from freezing. Bad chance for dates when my dick will freeze off.

what food cannot eat?

12. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

Why do women hate on Symbian :(

Well, we (Manchester United) play on Sunday against Chelsea. It's a big match, and after we just got knocked out of the FA Cup last weekend against Liverpool, I'm really hoping we can bounce back. We've drawn level with Manchester City on points after they lost against Everton, with the only goal scorer being a player we just sold Everton. This Sunday is major though, so we need a good result.

13. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

After a lengthly 5 year ban I just passed my motorcycle license test, no wheels yet though - I'm looking for a Honda RVF400 but they are rare as rocking horse poop because they were never officially imported. Anyone else here think 2 wheels good?

On Wednesday I worked all night till 7am Thursday morning when all I wanted to do was play Empires but i resisted! I then stayed awake until 8am to take a Skype conference call which never happened which really pissed me off. I found out that if you drink enough Monster Ripper your piss turns Neon.

I once had a Common Green Iguana that grew to ~6 foot and was so big we had to move him out of his tank and give him the whole spare room. They are prone to going insane if they can't move around and climb on stuff. He was pretty placid and chilled out but once he want ape - a 6 foot lizard thrashing about is pretty scary. I named him Turby, I still don't know why. He was awesome - once he went all lemming on me and jumped out my bedroom window which was 2nd floor and landed on concrete - he was fine, I later found out they can land jump from crazy hights.

14. w00kie

w00kie Mustachioed Mexican

attach a random picture of something lizard / iguana -like and we have a nice "show&tell" article :|ove:

TRICKSTER, the children want to show you their love

Last edited: Feb 3, 2012
  15. PreDominance

PreDominance Member

Can I come over? Kitties!

16. Deadpool

Deadpool SVETLANNNAAAAAA

i brought a kitten home once and the resident adult cat absolutely did not want to snuggle like yours do beerdude.

The Damned United was a good flick and pretty much sums up my knowledge of football

I will be having god knows what for dinner

Ive been thinkin about getting a motorbike in the summer

lizards are neat, but I dont think I want a 6 foot one

my phone is a KRazer flip phone, like burt reynolds it used to be sexy

It is february 3rd in Ontario and we still don't have snow Oo

17. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

a week ago there was like 1 whole foot over where I live but now it's all gone and there's just extremely hazardous ice left.

18. Beerdude26

You should have put both cats in an area they've never been before so they're introduced in a neutral manner; the way you did it, the resident cat felt the kitten was encroaching on his empire. Also, stuff usually works out after a month or so

19. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

I've a cat with the primary hobby pissing inside and laying down on my right arm (always the right arm) when I get around to play some empires stopping my arms blood flow until my finger get numb. I usually go gren then.

I try to compensate for my Empires 2.12 addiction by playing the current version, but it's not the same. :( Remember 6shooter speed boats and how high everything would fly with 9mines? You can't come close to that anymore. Even if you tried, it would just start spinning in midair for a minute.

I never understood the point of watching football if you could play it instead.

It started snowing a week ago, now I've to leave my motorbike at home and use the train which costs me 1-1.5 hours more everyday.

My phone looks like a mp3 player (samsung sgh f210), so I lost it once and asked "did you find a phone?""no""Did you find a mp3 player from samsung""yes" and I was like "well then I've suprising news for you ..." :headshot::cool:

20. aaaaaa50

aaaaaa50 Member

My plans for world domination continue to be thwarted by the Illuminati and their giant stinking piles of money! My Boom-bots defeated the entire Freedom League and all their allies, but who cares about the next revolution in non-lethal mass destruction when you can just bombard everything I create with enough quick-drying cement to pave a thousand roads and create hundreds of jobs? I spend years stealing enough money to build my genius creations while these fat slimes just buy the entire planet! I don't even care about world-domination anymore! I just want to DESTROY THE SUPER-RICH.

If someone get me a few comic artists and one of those fancy font-people then I would write up the best super-villain ever. :p

Last edited: Feb 5, 2012