Near death experiences

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Dubee, Dec 16, 2010.

1. Empty

Empty Member

While you're right on the diabetes, the global average IQ is increasing at a steady rate so there's no need to worry about that, just a huge overabundance of diseases.

(on a similar topic, my toilet cleaner is hospital grade, meaning any germs that survive in my toilet are immune to hospital grade disinfectant, which is bad news if I get sick from it somehow and end up in hospital)

2. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

Then do the world a favour and change your ... toilett cleaner ...
    same goes for all these tards taking antibiotics if they aren't ill close to the point of permanent damage. Resistend germs are a major threat not something to oversight.
    Also darwinism does work, you just need to be patient until we all died of our own stupidy, doesn't matter if it will be a nuclear war, global warming or the red button in someones offshore crapper (toilett cleaner durrrr).

3. Empty

Empty Member

I'm sorry I accidentally created The Virus.

4. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

Sounds like we should nuke australia then, just to be on the "safe" site ...

5. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

the reason why someone is fit enough to survive over others does not matter, the fact that someone with AIDS in new york is currently more fit then a hobo in timfuckistan is also survival of the fittest

6. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

lol success troll!

7. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

fixed.

8. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

Not unintentional or successful, just delusional.

9. complete_

complete_ lamer

what happened dubee. you used to hate 4chan and all that dumb troll stuff.

10. Zeke

Zeke Banned

dubee's shirt:

[​IMG]

11. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

it should be more like "I say stuff seriously then when trickster comes in and tells me everything I said was retarded I then say that I was trolling him super hard".

12. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

lol I don't care if you think I was being serious or not cause I know what the truth is, and I wasn't being serious so its funny how serious he took it.

I have been saying a bunch of dumb things for along time to troll people but you guys just think I am actually dumb which is fine by me haha it's not stopping me from having fun on here or in life. heres an example

I do it to show these lames how stupid it really is

Also Peer pressure?! lol where am I submitting to that? I chose to not wear a helmet or do dumb things that would get me hurt on my own. If anything its Granth and you and trickster trying so hard to look cool by saying I am unintelligent when I am just saying stupid things on purpose. Zeke even took me saying learning is for stupid people seriously

13. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

No offense, but you fail @trolling, you just sayed a bunch of dumb things which let you look dumb and didn't led to confusion or rage.:headshot:
    There's nothing wrong with assuming that you are infact dumb if you just post dumb stuff w/o any obvious intention behind it. (If you keep a monolog and start explaining what you were doing while everyone is laughing at you, it failed)

Last edited: Jan 1, 2011
  14. Zeke

Zeke Banned

i quoted a text for a reason, read it.

also:

[​IMG]

15. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

I just say a bunch of dumb things cause its funny to me to get people to have to explain why its stupid when I already know why it is. And I don't care if people think I am dumb on here, that's part of my persona just like my ghetto attitude. Dubee Grapehead is a character I made up and its not how I am in real life.. I am here to have fun and fuck around, not apply for a job.

My trolling is so bad that its pathetically funny. I set people up for jokes some times they miss it and sometimes they catch it and say something funny like zeke did with the whole learning is for dumb people thing.. haha he said that's why he suggested I learn. The only time I am actually some what serious on here is when we are discussing the balance for the gren class.

16. complete_

complete_ lamer

scuk my balls dubee ballsucker

17. Razorbud

Razorbud Coder

I had some guy try and run me down as I was walking on the side of a motorway in Italy years ago(or at least try to get me to jump off the side) - put one hand behind my back as if I had a gun there and he veered off in a hurry :headshot:

18. Trickster

Hahahah that's fucking genius.

19. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

I've actually done the same thing to prevent me from being jacked, I noticed some dude mugging me and I started to acted like I was looking around for witnesses and put my hand in my LRG jacket and then stared directly into his eys.. He never looked back at me after that..

Theres a saying out here in the bay, game recognize game in the bay.. People know who to fuck with and who to not fuck with.

20. Trickster

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHhahahahahahahahahhahaahahaha oh jesus christ hahahahahahahahahhahahahh