MOAR RESOURCES FFS <bump>

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by MomoZMonster, Dec 21, 2014.

1. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

They are, there's a command that regulates how many players it needs to increase resource production. That being said, Empires is more fun with infantry outnumbering tanks.

2. Sgt.Security

Sgt.Security Member

IMO, we have too few resources when the player count isn't high.
    And we have too much resources when we have much players.

3. Lazybum

Lazybum :D Staff Member Moderator

I think part of that is in smaller games people tend to have to do more with less, so vehicles tend to be an answer to that. So when teams are poor in small games they can't get secure much of the map and it becomes gg.

Bigger pops can afford to keep people in certain places, allowing people to secure the map without vehicles. So they seem less mandatory. That's how I feel about it anyway.

4. ImSpartacus

ImSpartacus nerf spec plz

That's a really good point. I guess the maps aren't changing size, so they still take roughly the same effort to physically cover.

5. Bananaman

Bananaman Member

Hi Guys!
    I think confusion that maps are having different resources & even some place are making referies of 2x profit. Both team always play the same game - try saving always your tanks and things will be better for you!

6. ImSpartacus

ImSpartacus nerf spec plz

Yeah, I've always thought that non-standard refinery incomes and income flags were just bad level design. It's inconsistent and confusing.

If you want to have a double income ref, just put two refs next to each other. And if you want flags to give income, just place a ref near the flag upon capture like on king (I think).

There are difficult issues in this game and then there are just low hanging fruit. Friends don't let friends make maps with non-standard income refineries.