me and neoony banned From nubs for telling people about an empires event

Discussion in 'General' started by Spike, Nov 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DocRabbit

DocRabbit Member

I highly doubt if it was creeper that had come into the "Epic" server, and blatantly poached anyone, some of you would be saying that's just the way it has always been done. And no, that isn't the way it has always been done. Server owners have always agreed to NOT poach players from competing servers. So don't tell me he didn't know exactly what he was doing was not in his or anyone's best interest.

2. Lawliet

Lawliet Member

-snip-
    bro, people poach all the time in epic. I even fucking do it cause if majority are american (like 80%+) then there's no point in lagging on a euro server.

And there is no such shit as competing servers. This is a fucking community, not a fucking server competition, or at least not anymore since the mod is dead.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2015
  3. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

LOL@lawliets post

4. DocRabbit

DocRabbit Member

Yeah Yeah Yeah.... not hearing where u coming from....

5. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

nothing excuses spikes insults, his behavior and him spamming on thecreepers server, unless he apologizes. But given his posts that seems unlikely, his thread and insults are a sad statement on his character.

6. Spike

Spike Long Live The King!

Lol you make out i spammed the server. i can asure you i did not.

7. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

spike why not do the right thing and tell the creeper it was not your intent to poach and you will get his permission next time. He has lent you and catface his server and I have lent you viper many times for your events.
    You are just coming off real bad here.

8. Spike

You make out i did somthing completely awfull. when i didnt

9. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

no you are taking it wrong, how you reacted to the ban was awful. Your thread, your insults, your calling people nasty names, yes awful. It was all uncalled for. If you had taken the route to tell creeper I didn't mean to step on toes or anything to that effect ban would have been immediately lifted.

DocRabbit likes this.
  10. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

you fail to see the creepers side, the event was a closed passworded event with predetermined teams, it was not a pug open to public, so here you come giving out password and telling people to leave his server when he knew it was a preset event with preset teams and such which made no sense to drag people off his server who were not part of the scrim or league. All you had to do was message him saying the event has a poor turnout can I tell people to change servers, I bet anything he would have said sure, he has always done right by the community and events.

but to make matters worse you made this thread and followed with insults and name calling

11. Spike

i talked to creeper awhile after the ban and asking him for the reasons for the ban, after talking to him for awhile he ignored me. I think the reasons for the bans are pathetic. and personally i think hes a troll, pathetic, sneaky, spiteful, little cunt. he knew very well that these events are taking place on another servers and he should respect that, instead of only caring about events that take place on his server.

Even when events take place on jekotian/epic server he never joins even though he is welcome. he only cares about his server he does not give a shit about the empires community. Also i would like to point out creeper never plays the game he always sits in spec.

I am sorry for my language.

12. James

James Overly Annoying Retard

I don't really play this game, but of all the servers I've ever hosted, I banned advertisers, spammers and anything along those lines whenever they joined, you shouldn't think you deserve special treatment even if you're friends with developers of the game or not, or part of it.

You've got absolutely no right to advertise on someone elses server if they didn't allow you to.
    And on all the servers I've hosted, I haven't given a single fuck about other peoples servers, events or no events.
    Players who are on my servers are there to enjoy the gameplay and eachother, not to get spammed with some random event they might not even give a single fuck about.

vipervicki likes this.
  13. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

Spike you are not an exception to the rules.

What you said is borderline slander, especially since the bit about creeper not playing is plain false.

vipervicki likes this.
  14. JustGoFly

JustGoFly Member

15. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

Okay this is rapidly descending into a giant shit-show.
    Im temporarily locking this up until either Spike comes to his senses and is willing to talk things out like a godammed adult or some other development occurs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.