Little Additions Thread

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by DonMegel, Dec 10, 2006.

1. Private Sandbag

Private Sandbag Member

thankyou krenzo!

2. grayclay88

grayclay88 Banned

Some ideas i have:
    -Turrets: Once (if ever) we get mannable turrets, I think it would be cool to have a skill for a 50 point engy, to be able to remotely control his turrets. He could pull out his engy tool, which would have a screen on it, and get a camera like view of his turret, the effect of the view being like the Dark Crusade intro trailer. Otherwise, the turret is automatic, and when the engineer takes control, the turret rotates slower and is less accurate.
    -Artillery: Same basic idea, remotely operated stationary artillery consoles. Possibly just another type of turret.
    -New Class: Anti-Air?
    -Artillery: Let artillery tanks station themselves so they become immobile, and a little animation of "feet" coming out to stop the tank. The artillery gets alot longer range, some increased damage and accuracy, but becomes vunerable to fire, as it cant move.
    -"Point" System: Each class that gets special, stronger equipment has to have points to build that certain item. For example, an engy gets 10 points, he gets an ability + 1 point. To build/upgrade a remote controlled turret, you need 1 point. Therefore, it stays balanced.

feel free to shoot all these down, i just needed to offload them before i forgot.

3. knighttemplar

knighttemplar Member

HELLO!

I have a few new additions I thought I would add to this old thread. This is some little stuff to make the game move more smoothly

1 - When you build a vehicle, if there is only one option available (ie, only standard engine) then that option is automatically included. It's a pain to go through the vehicle menu at the start of the round to fill in all the empty holes left because the menu remembers the last tank you made, regardless of how many rounds ago that was.

2 - When you spawn, if there is only one spawn point, that point is automatically selected. It is an annoyance starting each round by picking the only spawn point available.

Less important to me, but still neat:

3 - Text should come up on the side informing you of a new/lost spawn points eg. "New Spawn Point Established"/"Spawn Point Lost"

4 - Instead of the drop down menu between General and Class Specific, the skill selection box should feature all the available skills in one area. At the very least, make the class/general screens easier to choose in a panic (which is when it matters the most)

Discuss and Add

4. Jcw87

Jcw87 Member

I like these. However, if something gets changed automatically, you should be notified of it.

5. FalconX

FalconX Developer

Perhaps instead just have a single window divided into 2 sections.

6. Broccoli

Broccoli Member

I agree with all of these.