lets talk Ships!!!

Discussion in 'Game Play' started by willvette, Aug 30, 2009.

1. Lewie2

Lewie2 Member

smaller boats will be better,
    should maybe only be 2-3 times nf heavy tank size and can accomodate 1 aircraft.

you could only do this if the aircraft where vtols.

a lander ship would be good.
    maybe you could drop infantry and tanks in from the air?

2. Foxy

Foxy I lied, def a Forum Troll

How about we completely redo the mod for naval warfare.

3. V3N0M

V3N0M Member

Why don't we just add an aircushion landing craft and leave it at that? It would be a simple addition that would add a lot of new strategy to maps with rivers and the like, without taking the focus away from land and air combat (and be buildable in a regular vehicle factory), since it's whole purpose is to allow troops to circumvent turret farms by crossing water. If you want a battleship, make it a stationary part of the map and give it a capture point (and some large automated turrets if the devs have the time to code such entities in).

[​IMG]
    Ignore the size of the one in this picture. It would probably be about the size of a heavy tank, with a 3 slot machine gun and the ability to act as a spawn with apc deployment

4. Empty

Empty Member

How about we fix the fact that I literally can't play 10 minutes of this mod without ragequitting because it's so fucking broken.

5. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

Shh, i've been planning on making a map with a concept related to 2 battleships versus each other and a lot of stuff that is not currently in empires. I don't want to suddenly become unoriginal man!

6. OuNin

OuNin Member