jpl sucks

Discussion in 'Clans' started by dubeeisbetterthanyou, May 25, 2011.

1. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

It's for lawliet his thingy

2. BitterJesus

BitterJesus Member

So reading comprehension fail. Looks like you completely missed my point. Whatever

3. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

By all means, clear it up.

4. FN198

FN198 Member

by that token all of EPIC obey's trickster.

if trickster didn't snatch the players he did, EPIC wouldn't exist. if i didn't snatch the players i did, |.\\ wouldn't exist. it's simple. you start building something and as long as what you build is solid, the rest falls into place. unfortunately |.\\ got off on a wobbly start due to wmg's treachery

5. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

Sorry, but leaving a clan does not constitute treason (otherwise, you would have betrayed three different clans over a half dozen times). If I were to betrayed the Consortium, I would have to join MEG, tell |.\\ members to dual-clan with MEG, knowing they won't leave |.\\ for MEG with MEG's current status, so we can scrim more often, create a cult of personality over a period of time, gets a few successful rounds over EPIC with the help of dual-clanners, suddenly apply a no dual-clanning policy, tell the |.\\ members that I can kill their clan and/or MEG would be better in the long run, and then pressure them into leaving the Consortium for MEG.

Of course, I'm not a dick. :)

Last edited: May 27, 2011
  6. Zeke

Zeke Banned

by saying that fabrizio wouldnt obey you it doesnt mean that he is obeying someone else.
    He simply wouldnt stand near you for merely 10 seconds before rioting. lol

Last edited: May 27, 2011
  7. FN198

FN198 Member

so you obey trickster *trollface*
    thats what EPIC is all about. do what trickster says. if that isn't the case then why won't epic scrim without him?

8. Zeke

Zeke Banned

noone can be arsed to organise shit.
    sometimes late at night i ask lawliet to poke meg for a 6v6 practice thingie but thats about it.

9. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

then motherfucking get organised shit you don't need trickster to baby sit you vive la revolution be your own god damn man/men.

10. Zeke

Zeke Banned

Why put in a lot of work when someone can do it for you?
    Besides, the clan plays plenty of games alongside empires ^^

11. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

I allow scrims with non-competitive clans like @@@@/MEG without me, they're free to do that. But JPL/Consortium scrims (and BSID when they were going) are organised by myself. And besides, if any of the clan took issue with following my orders, they'd have left. It is true that I put off scrims when my own life is busy, but, let's be honest, that doesn't happen very often. I'm holding it off for other people at the moment who have exams. But either way, you can pass judgement on how we do things when you can actually beat us more than 1 in 100 games.

12. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

haha why is this thread still alive?!

13. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

haha hes unbanned?

14. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

Dubee, why were you begging to get back into JPL even after FN allowed you into |.\\. Please tell FN the truth so BitterJesus can man up and leave |.\\ for JPL.

15. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

Begging? Am I not in JPL anymore?

16. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

Seriously though, brah. That is mad disrespect if you be going to FN to get back into |.\\, only to then cry on the JPL forums. When you get denied, you start making resentful comments about JPL. Brah, you are seriously jelly in an online game?

Btw, I can post random pics from the online too.

[​IMG]

This is one of the skanks I think I had fucked a few times. I don't keep track of them like you. Dubee is one of those pussies that is looking for a "long-term relationship". Haha! How is that shit going, brah! Where is that crazy bitch at? Commie is a real man... sleeping with strippers and then breaking up indirectly through her friend. Real man shit, brah.

17. complete_

complete_ lamer

thats a really good screengrab, ruined by the presence of a motivational poster

18. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

Yeah, I would have cut it up but too lazy.

19. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

Wow so angry lol as far as I know I still am in JPL and Consortium. I made this thread about JPL cause you guys are acting like drama queens on here. Look at your posts. Sorry if I hurt your feelings or whatever I did to make you try and take personal jabs at me but this is just a game. I don't care about feelings or clans. All I did was try to get both of my clans ready to scrim any time(with one filling in gaps for the other if need be). Then we could have fun and JUST play the game.. No trash talking like every JPL/EPIC/BSID scrim, I wasn't trying to give you guys a reason to find more drama. But you did.. Congrats!

I deal with enough drama in real life, I don't need to come on here to try and talk shit or prove I am right anything. JPL has a lot of great people that I really like(and they like me) but seems like the most vocal members seem to be acting like .. Well i'll just say acting.

20. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member