jpl sucks

Discussion in 'Clans' started by dubeeisbetterthanyou, May 25, 2011.

1. Krazer

Krazer Member

Clan Drama in a game of 30 people.

lol :p

Last edited: May 27, 2011
  2. complete_

complete_ lamer

don't think trickster is cool enough to use the dennis method. maybe subconsciously

3. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

I should buy a boat.

4. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

:rolleyes:

5. complete_

complete_ lamer

dont go ruining my childhood by quoting favorite movies of my past

6. Trickster

Wat? That's a quote? I was referring to the "Implication" video.

7. communism

communism poof

i refused trickster trying to bang me, like 3 times

8. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

According to that e-sausage post about him he would have torn you in half anyways. You didn't miss out.

9. BitterJesus

BitterJesus Member

At the end of it all, you're a fat unattractive shmuck that can't get any.

Have fun with life dawg.

Also, I can't help but have this feeling that you are responsible for your clan being good... Listen bud, all it takes to have a good clan is to snatch a player before the other clan does. You can be proud of your personal skill, but since you don't excel in that, being proud of your team unless you trained them from the start is like Morinho claiming his victory because of his coaching skill even though he has a fucking super-star team of C. Ronaldo, Kaka, Ozil, Casillas, di Maria and others

10. Lawliet

Lawliet Member

Niggas, I present you with this.....

[​IMG]

Key is all around. I'll update this post every now and then. FN UPDATE YOUR GOD DAMNED ROSTER. I DON'T SEE DUBEE IN THERE.
    I also used JPL's steam page to fill out their clan roster. Some other information may be missing.

11. communism

communism poof

im not in jpl steam group and im their poster boy for excellence

12. complete_

complete_ lamer

your picture is all fucking wrong you dolt

13. FN198

FN198 Member

sooooooooooooo much jelly

14. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

Well, considering the circumstances it could be argued that is was you that was jelly of the member of every other clan.

15. Krazer

Krazer Member

16. PredatoR[HUN]

PredatoR[HUN] Member

While Trickster didn't "train" us from start but he did have a hand in our growth simply by creating Epic. It gave us the necessary experience to become awesome players, I know I would not be as skilled as I am today without Epic. And as you might know, Epic is full of trolls and loose cannons and Trickster does a wonderfull job in controlling them (or keeping them in line) I honestly doubt that the any of the long term epic members would fit into other clans. I just can't imagine Zeke in BSID trying to "ASSUME DELTA FORMATION" or Fabrizio obeying FN in consortium.
    The point is, even if Trickster didn't "snatch" the players he did, they wouldn't have joined other clans anyway(or not for long).

17. Zeke

Zeke Banned

lold so hard xD

18. Trickster

Mourinho is a poor example, but I'd like to take Alex Ferguson as a good example. He picked up good players and built a team around what was needed, constantly stocking up on newer players. He also runs a "no man bigger than the club" rule, which is why players like Van Nistelrooy and David Beckham were kicked out. And I try to stick to those principles, because they fucking work. I kicked out one of my best players from EPIC at one point, because he refused to play with a less talented player over an argument, and wouldn't resolve it. And I'd do it again. I built a clan around what I felt was the way a clan should be run, as a gaming team, not some homoerotic brotherhood, centred around worshipping me, and trying to play like me, unlike certain other clans.

I did write a load more after this, but then I realised Predator pretty much summed it up. At the end of the day, I don't demand people be in TS, wear clan tags, use our forums, or any of that shit. I just ask that they scrim when asked to, and at a level I expect from them. If they can't meet that level, then they either have to play pub Empires more, or they don't scrim, it's that simple. And considering the fact that EPIC has beaten every single clan we've ever been against, I think that speaks for itself. In the entire time we've been going, we've played over 100 rounds of Empires scrims, and I can count our round defeats on one hand, and we've still never lost a double-round, so we've never had anything less than a match draw/tie.

But by all means, try and form your own clan, or try and take Consortium to any form of success, and I'll just sit here and laugh whilst you have no idea what you're doing. If you honestly think all it takes to be a good clan is to recruit skilled players, then you're even more retarded than I thought.

19. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

Reznov was rage brah

20. Trickster

Same thing.