jpl sucks

Discussion in 'Clans' started by dubeeisbetterthanyou, May 25, 2011.

1. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

lol I'm not talking about scrims against CW, I guess you guys weren't there for the ones where cyber would get rushed/ninja'd/walled or caught boom tanking in the first mins of a match. Or when we couldn't even get the forward refs against EPIC and they would just research garbage and send turbo jeeps at us. lol or when daizy tried to use the calculator to kill people.

2. Zeke

Zeke Banned

are you talking about the past?
    cuz that scenario happend to everyone.
    i think epic lost once against CW that way too.

eh...?
    i have no memory of us "toying" with jpl by researching crap and sending in jeeps "for the lulz"....
    it sounds more like we went all out offensive in one particular scrim...

no comment.

3. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

No effort huh :rolleyes:

PM me if you want some tips.

4. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

lol i dunno about you but speaking doesn't take much effort for me.

@zeke yeah, ask trickster he should know but you guys researched like plasma or something.

5. communism

communism poof

plasma has been broken/op plenty of times, dunno what your talking about again

6. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

regardless it was pretty embarrassing haha we had like a psr of 10

7. Emp_Recruit

Emp_Recruit Member

daizy was fucking hysterical. k so i'm playing with her, me as comm and all of the sudden she starts screaming that she has the enemy cv and shes walling it over comms so I look for a single person near their base or something and I don't see anything. Shes screaming at people to rushtheir main with apcs and shit but there is no one in their base and I'm like "wtf where daizy?" shes like "NW".

She was walling me in.

8. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

You havn't seen anything until your team does an APC rush, does a circle around the map then comes back to you, preparing to sticky stun you.

9. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

lol yeah, and she always showed up for scrims. Her, tyberian, Triton and some other people who either aren't skilled or hadn't played for years seemed to be the only people who showed up for scrims while the best players didn't. I still say if JPL ever had its best players scrim we would of been able to beat anyone.

10. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

What was up with Tyberian and Triton? Triton was always a solid player when I saw him, and Tyberian knew his shit, he was a great asset to have on my team in pubs. Honestly, you need regular grunt players too. EPIC went through a period of nearly losing every match, because we always had this attitude that someone else in the team would build the refs, or the turrets, or the other buildings, and we just kept losing entire bases. You need people willing to contribute to the team by doing that kind of stuff. If that's your attitude towards the players who showed up in every scrim, even if they weren't fantastic at mowing people down, then it's no wonder you lost every time. You use every player on your team to make the biggest contribution to the team as possible. If you can't work that out, you shouldn't be the person in charge. And being in the CV =/= being in charge.