Is CPatton a bad leader/player?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by WalMartGreeter, May 21, 2012.

?

Is CPatton the worst leader/player in Empires?

1. Yes

24 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No

12 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

As long as they don't do it after the release? (Also possible)
    BTW Just me or are they stalling their progress on purpose for some reason? I doubt it's gonna be finished until spring next year, as long as they don't want to realese without proper bots (tons of balancing in that one, not to mention they didn't even implement a noteworthy amount yet) ...

2. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

Honestly it's quite fine that they are taking their time. The game already has more players than a lot of other games and it's pretty decent for a "beta". Working out the problems slowly and just getting every "bug" or feature that isnt sppose to be in it out is good.

3. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

Even worse that they don't get shit done then, isn't it? They stall everything atm for some halloween special, before that, because they "couldn't update during the international", even though they have a test client, it's not like they take their time doublechecking and removing bugs, they simply stall the game release.

4. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

Well that's the problem with games with F2P games w/ in-game shop betas having fuzzy release dates. Since there is a large economy and player population, there is no incentive to release the game. Actually, there is an argument to delay release as the developers have a "valid" excuse (it's still in beta) to pull when people don't see a feature or find a bug. It is also a nice way to make sure you do it "right the first time" by making sure. If that's the case, DotA2 will join APB:R with their self-sustaining, endless beta. If the game starts losing popularity, they can finally release it for a short burst of PR.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2012