Is CPatton a bad leader/player?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by WalMartGreeter, May 21, 2012.

?

Is CPatton the worst leader/player in Empires?

1. Yes

24 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No

12 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. complete_

complete_ lamer

i had an awesome round today as pugna (well not awesome for me cause im awful at him). the match was pretty much decided in the first 10 minutes. but at the 45 minute mark we managed to turn the tide and win (we were like ~15 kills behind the other team)

so in your face waiting 20 minutes for a new game. just group together and b gud

2. ImSpartacus

ImSpartacus nerf spec plz

Is English pretty much standard in Euro-land?

3. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

It's pretty much standard in the whole world ... where would such a thing not be considered basic knowledge anyway? (oh snap)... sadly a standard doesn't give ppl the ability nor the will to keep up with it.
    A factor sure is the educational system, if one countrys doesn't meet the std of a modern society guess its ppl won't meet it either, so I'm not blaming the russians to be so fucking cheap, yet it's annoying as fuck nontheless.

4. communism

communism poof

dota 2 mm is shit, the second you start winning games it puts you up against a stack with 4 other bad players...and that shits proven

5. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

theres about the same amount of people speaking slavic languages as their native language as there are english speaking ones. they aint the same but if they want they understand eachother. only 20 years ago it was unthinkable that a majority of them learned english as the US were their arch enemies. also the interdependency of russia and the former warsow pact states with the US/GB is way less then its for europe, so its even less needed. ive heard a lot of them learn european languages - including german - instead.
    also kane, the former east european countries have a quite high rate of academics compaired to the central european countries - its cold war ressentiments that make you think polaks steal cars - propaganda.
    ofc they have social problems, true that. their economy completely crashed in '98 and there still is a huge gap in between rural- and urban population. compaired to our overaging countries, they have a lot of young people - young people often without jobs and with little future, but this isnt accountable to will, but rather to options.
    (its oversimplified but whatever, writing more isnt worth it in this forums)

Last edited: Oct 15, 2012
  6. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

Warsaw thank you.

And polaks are bigger assholes online than IRL, so don't fret if you meet some polish dude in person.

7. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

More like until 25 years ago, but hey 20 or 25 fucking years in our modern fast paced world, what kind of excuse is that?
    I was talking about russia not eastern europe, high unemployment rate goes along with low tax income, etc, leading finaly to a worse educational system. And for the matter of polaks stealing cars, the russian car mafia is operating in poland to steal and smuggle european cars and remove all signs of evidence and tag numbers in poland, ship it to russia and sell it from there as cheap import into other countries, the cold war has absolutly nothing to do with it, beside that it might have caused them to have to rely on such illegal ways to come to riches, else I'm sure the mafia would sell high quality bacon spitting kitten pupets for low.
    These forums are our only way to find the true meaning of life, don't throw it away like that. :cry:

8. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

Another thing is, THERE ARE 2 SERVERS. 1 IS CALLED EUROPE AND ANOTHER IS CALLED RUSSIA. WHY CANT THEY STAY ON THEIR SERVERS?

Same for USA. Why dont brazillians stay on their fucking server and why is valve so fucking stupid to put the russia server in fucking stockholm.

SO MUCH RAEG

9. flasche

and what do you do in a forum located in the US? gtfo

10. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

Difference is I speak english on this forum located in the US.

ENGLISH.

These russians go to europe server, and speak russian while there is a russian server. Where is the logic.

11. flasche

go to the russian server and talk english, maybe its inverse logic?
    maybe its just trollish trolls trolling - i though they are the cool kids anyway?!
    learn russian?

12. ImSpartacus

ImSpartacus nerf spec plz

I'm American. I'm used to expecting a lot of bullshit that probably isn't true. Just have to check, lol.

13. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

A few weekends ago, after a large winning streak, I ended up with a bunch of micless randoms vs a group of five tagged clan members. Organized fags tryhard'ed with early pushers and had all of our towers by 20min. DotA2 MM needs to approach HoN's (imperfect) system of matchmaking; organized group have to wait in queue for a similarly-rated organized group. DotA2 just fits five random fucks together based off some unknown measurements.

14. complete_

complete_ lamer

dont blame the russian people for their shitty illegitimate government that doesnt give them the programs to learn a new language

15. complete_

complete_ lamer

and dont blame them for their weird bone structure either

16. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

When I was in my mid to late teens I hung around with a bunch of Russians. They were very interesting, the guys were all smart as hell, the girls were beautiful & they could all drink vokda like it was water. All excellent at chess too

17. LordDz_2

LordDz_2 Strange things happens here

Sounds awfully a lot like Empires.

18. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

Ya well, it's a beta, I bet they won't proritize improving matchmaking over adding another 500 or so broken items ...

19. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

But it's supposed to be released by the end of this year. They plan on testing improved matchmaking algorithms for only a week before release?

20. communism

communism poof

Honestly if dota2 doesn't get a ladder system it won't live long...which says alot...because its fucking dota