Is CPatton a bad leader/player?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by WalMartGreeter, May 21, 2012.

?

Is CPatton the worst leader/player in Empires?

1. Yes

24 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No

12 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

who said anything about the other team lol? You missed the whole point, I would put alts on your team just to fuck with you.

2. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

How? I end up carrying you in every game. If your alts are just sitting the fountain, it would be much better than what you usually do on your main. If your alts are diving and feeding, it would be no different than what you do on your main, but better since at least I know you aren't trying.

But I think you missed what commie and I were stating. I'll never play with your alts because you can never get on my level.

3. -Mayama-

-Mayama- MANLY MAN BITCH

Basicaly everyone that playes with you, even people that dont really like each other agree on your skill level patton. I guess its time to think about it. I suck hard at dota2, who cares its not like people give a shit.

4. Fricken Hamster

Fricken Hamster Mr. Super Serious

You know what I love? EVERYTHING

5. Emp_Recruit

Emp_Recruit Member

cpatton easily #1

everyone else is just jelly

6. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

^ Just like Emp_Recruit said, you are right Walmart, I will never be on your level. No matter how many games I lose playing with you, I'll always be above you.

7. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

Silly Cpatton thinks losing all of those games of his is helping him get up to on my level :rolleyes:

8. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

Hey, I tried. Didn't say it would work.

9. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

10. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

Less than 50% and he only plays three heroes? You know you really have to mix up your heroes when your "highest healing hero" is spirit breaker:D

https://dotabuff.com/players/1746712/heroes

I got 52% (had >55% before a losing streak from last major patch) and I always random.

11. complete_

complete_ lamer

12. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

No, but you haven't played as many games. Assuming you queue alone and don't play the same heroes, everyone will approach 50% wins. The farther away you are from 50%, you better/worse you are. I think a better metric is wins-loses, as gaining +1% win ratio is a lot harder than when you have more games. Realistically, if someone has over 60% win ratio, they probably play mostly organized games; they need to fix the dota queue system to fit organized groups with one another (or even make it a separate queue).

13. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

stacking is bad in any game other then empires mkay

14. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

It's terribad at our place :)

15. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

It's worse in DotA because you are "forced" to play the game at the stacked team's mercy, which can last for +30min easily. They need to add a forfeit command.

Empires is a small community so "stacking" has more to do with friends/clans wanting to play with one another.

16. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

Pretty much this, almost half of all dota rounds are decided within the first 10 min, and waiting 20 min to smth inevitable isn't excactly fun, especially with 4 hard carry mates going autoattack on these lost lanes ...

17. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

One of the bigger problems USA players dont have to deal with and Europe players do. And I'm talking about huge problem for the europe players. Russians. If you dont play with a party 6/10 times you'll play together with russians, and yes they have their own server, but they just come to europe servers talk russian. And the biggest thing is they dont even try to communicate in english, no ss typing no pinging no nothing and when you tell em to communicate they yell through the mic insulting you in russian. It's just a shitfest cause europe players cant just leave the game and have to sit through the fucking russian madness.

I've met some awesome russians though.

add a new setting to matchmaking. Language.

18. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

What are you talking about? You guys have Russians, but we have Brazilians. Same difference.

19. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

We're talking about a 50%+ quote of russians typing nonstop in russian (I mean nonstop, like reaaaally talkative these russians, far more then anyone else), Euro server has a better ping then the russian server, and tbh why should they search only for russian servers if half of the ppl on the euro server are russian, too?
    If they manage to form a english word it's most likly either an insult or barely understandable ...
    and they like riki ... a lot ... :x
    (btw, check for CC calls, that's the russian equivalend of ss and smth myad or so means mid)

Last edited: Oct 15, 2012
  20. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

Well Russian is a shitty country, especially during the winter, so I'm not surprised that they spend their day indoors playing DotA. At least there are some legit Russian DotA teams. Brazilian teams? Don't exist. Why? Because they all suck. If you play DotA anytime outside the evening, it will be 50% Brazilians. Why? Because none of them have jobs.