Infiltration Signups

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Empty, Aug 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

He's extending the time because of really low activity. I mean really, it's almost like 8 people out of the remaining are afk and haven't checked back this week to know that infiltration has started.

Hopefully in the next two days people will return. Sure, some will be dead by then, but that's the price they pay.

2. BigTeef

BigTeef Bootleg Headshot master

I was hoping of witnessing drama I for once didn't create.

This is entirely calm and more slow than the last game.

Seeing as nobody is making any risky moves, im leaning towards the infiltrators winning.

3. Lazybum

Lazybum :D Staff Member Moderator

Half the players aren't here. That never helps.

4. BigTeef

I had to track down hamsters Facebook last game so he would actually vote.

I should have just left him alone seeing as he wanted to lynch me for asking him to play something he agreed to participate in.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2014
  5. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

Jezus christ.

6. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

It's perfectly normal for an Infiltration game to start slow. There is just nothing people can act on, the scout has no intel yet and so on.

7. BigTeef

I started shit on day one.

And had everyone fooled until day 3 (or was it 4).

I am hoping it builds up, I want to see dumb bullshit, and it doesn't have to be my "lets lynch one guy, and scout the other one."
    I still maintain it was the best idea given the situation that sitka could not find one guilty person.

I don't know why I was lynched so late game, it should have been obvious I was distracting everyone by talking out of my ass.

It was so bad that everyone agreed to lynch me over paradox if I ever decided to play again.
    Seeing as the game kept me up until 4 in the morning because mother fuckers like vote sniping, I never want to participate in a game that takes a week and a half to complete versus the 40 minute games im used too.

God that was stressful. I was physically depressed because how combative people were, how I had to suck everyones dick to help me.

8. Lazybum

Lazybum :D Staff Member Moderator

Still annoyed I didn't go with my gut when you posted that list of who was a suspect still. We could have had the game in the bag if we did that.

9. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

Empires forum went full wtf this infiltration game. I cant even...

10. BigTeef

Yup, boring...

Somebody start some shit.

Here is some scout tips, pm whoever you scouted the night before and tell them what you did and so on.
    Its not hard to prove you are.

What you do is you keep repeating the process and build your own faction based off the people you checked the night before.
    That way you have votes in your favor.

You compile a list of checked and unchecked, its important for multiple scouts to find each-other so they can reveal roles more effectively.
    When you find a bad guy, make sure you mark him and check for base crew so you can build a number of votes.

It helps if somebody runs interference for you.

11. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

Facepalm.

Why do people assume I'm a complete spaz? It depends who you scout!

Facepalm.

Remember when I said "I'm not necessary any more". Think why that might be.

Again, people assuming that what I am doing is illogical really stumps me.

If I had gotten anywhere with those pm's I would have bcc'd you. Let's face it, I said:
    And for some reason there's a whole bunch of nitwits who can't see that my vote doesn't matter, and instead bandwagon on me. Really, that was HIGHLY illogical for you to do.

It's a short post. I voted straight after empty posted that there were no votes, so the voting would start and I would actually have a vote if I missed the crunch time (like I did before), and I voted completely innocuously, on someone I knew you guys wouldn't vote, and I was okay with that!

Literally, there was no reason for your guys bandwagoning me except for "This guy voted for someone! OMG KILL HIM!!!!1111"

I...I just...facepalm.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2014
  12. complete_

complete_ lamer

deadposting

13. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

I figured that was more like discussion. Then again, if people can't conclude things through very basic logic maybe that's too much information.

I wasn't at home. Like I almost literally have no life, I checked the forums before I went to bed and nothing. So I slept, woke up, had breakfast, went to the movies (saw The Guest btw, I think almost everyone on the Empires forums will like it, violent, funny, pretty thrilling), got home, saw bandwagon, made large posts. Played Empires, more large posts, death :p

Last edited: Sep 7, 2014
  14. BigTeef

Oh man, I really want to say it.

15. Candles

Candles CAPTAIN CANDLES, DUN DUN DUN, DUN DUN DUN DUN.

This is the exact same thing as when Trickster votes Paradox so everyone votes Trickster and it ends up that Trickster was innocent and dies. Oftentimes, people vote fully knowing that it won't matter and that's precisely why they do it.

Keep it mind that it also affords some protection for the special classes because infiltrators will see them as a person who can help kill innocents if there's neither rhyme nor reason to their voting.

16. Empty

Empty Member

aight,t hats enough deadposting, locking this thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.