Infiltration Round 5: We all live in a BE submarine

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Empty, Jan 18, 2010.

1. Empty

Empty Member

Who knows. It is a mystery.

Empty sat in the captains chair, watching the summarized data gathered by the submarines instruments.
    "We're enterring hostile waters now. Cut outgoing communications, and tell the engineers to run silently."
    "Aye sir." Blizzerd replied.

The infiltrators gathered in one cabin, and talked.
    "Remember, we aren't trying to destroy the submarine, we want to capture it. A weapon like this could turn the war around for us. Play it safe, don't use anything that could damage the sub, and keepa low profile. Once the Brenodians are dead, this submarine is all ours."
    "Agreed. They'll be cutting off outbound communication now, we're enterring Jekotian waters."
    "Be very careful, our plans could be ruined if they resume contact with the outside world."
    "I believe we should kill the captain, and his first mate, right now."
    "Good idea."
    The men stood up, and gathered weapons.

"There are crewmen here to see you, Captain." Blizzerd said, as he opened the door to Empty's office.
    "Send them in, I suppose."
    The five Jekotians enterred the office.
    "What's up?" Empty asked casually.
    "We wondered what your policy was on mutiny."
    "I'm sorry what?" Empty asked, suddenly alert. He reached under his desk, to find his pistol missing.
    "Looking for this?" one of the traitors asked, waving a polished black pistol in the air.
    Blizzerd drew his own pistol, but before he could aim it a pipe wrench came down on the back of his head.
    Blizzerd fell to the floor.
    The other 3 Jekotians moved towards Empty's desk, brandishing melee weapons, one had a knife, another carried a pipe, and a third pulled out a Jekotian shot pistol.
    "You wouldn't dare fire a gun inside a submarine, you could kill us all!" Empty exclaimed, as he stood from his desk.
    "It's just in case." The gunman stated, as the other two men rushed forward.
    Empty dodged the knifeman's swing, and tripped the man over as he passed, the pipe wielding man brought the pipe behind his own head, and swing down towards Empty, but he moved out of the way and kicked the pipe-man in the side as he tried to regain his balance.
    The man with the pipe wrench who killed Blizzerd moved forward now. Empty anticipated his, and kicked the pipe-man once more on the ground, who released his weapon. Empty ducked down and picked up the pipe, and turned to face his adversary.
    The man with the shot pistol laughed at the melee.
    The man with the wrench stepped forward and swung it towards Empty's head. As he moved out the swings trajectory, he was too slow, and the wrench hit his left shoulder hard, the entire arm exploded in pain.
    The wrenchman took a step back. Empty was confused at first, but then realised. He turned around as fast as he could, and the knifeman who had now regained his footing, only managed to cut Empty's right arm.
    Empty swung twice with the pipe, cornering the knifeman, but he began to tire. Both his arms felt like they were made of lead, the knifeman saw his opportunity, and leapt forward for an easy stab, the knife slipped through Empty's ribcage, and pierced his lung. The knifeman released the knife, and left it in Empty's chest.

Empty dropped his pipe to the floor, and fell to his knees.
    The man with the pipe wrench swung down, and killed Empty with a single swing.

The Jekotians regained their composure, and left their weapons behind. They walked out of the room quietly, and snuck back to their respective cabins.

We have (finally) begun!
    Sorry about the delays. :)

Good luck men, you're going to need it.

2. Mageknight

Mageknight Member

So... It's commander nomination time now? Oh boy.

3. aaaaaa50

aaaaaa50 Member

Crud, I didn't get any PM's from Empty. Again. :(

Anyway, seeing as I am the senior base crew here (because I said so), I nominate myself for Commandership. Even though I can't make heads or tails of the numerous clues in Empty's posts, I still believe that with my flawless logic and overwhelming sincerity, I can work with all of us towards not being killed and leaving the NF with an overpowered submarine that they will use to decimate BE's coastal cities. :eek:

No, really, it would probably be better if we self-destructed the submarine rather than let if fall into NF hands. :unsure:

Ok weird idea here: Empty, if the infiltrators win this, can we have a reverse round where BE has to infiltrate the NF forces to destroy the sub? :D

4. Metal Smith

Metal Smith Member

If dubee was playing, he'd be the pipe man :D

also, there is no commander.

wait, no medics??

also, no man with the golden gun? :(

Last edited: Jan 19, 2010
  5. Vulkanis

Vulkanis Banned

I vote for AA50, hes been here for a while, he deserves to be commander.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2010
  6. PreDominance

PreDominance Member

My vote goes with aaaaaaa50 until another person puts themselves for commander.

7. complete_

complete_ lamer

umm...

THERE IS NO COMMANDER

8. Empty

Empty Member

No comm this round folks.
    Sorry for not posting that :S

9. Vulkanis

Vulkanis Banned

ONLY USE TEH BIG TEXT WHEN NEEDED

10. Kylegar

Kylegar Specstax Rule

Blizzard likes to die first doesn't he? Atleast he isn't an infiltrator this time XD

11. Varbles

Varbles Simply Maptastic. Staff Member

aaaaaa50 is sooo an infiltrator

I vote him for death

12. Metal Smith

Metal Smith Member

I agree with varbles, he's the infiltrator...

Yeah, figure that one out :D

Seriously though, we have a lead pipe, a knife, and a gun in the study...

we don't have a mr white, mr green, miss peacock, who is named or related to clue?

also, I vote for varbles. It's obviously the buttler who did it, and varbles' avatar looks like an evil english buttler.

13. Vulkanis

Vulkanis Banned

DON'T GRIEF YOU'RE TEAMMATES

it isn't cool...

14. Empty

Empty Member

Note: I'll class voting as having started when I said there is no commander, you still have plenty of time :)

15. Cloud

Cloud Member

I'll hold my vote for a while.
    This post is to tell ya that I'm not afk.

16. Kylegar

Kylegar Specstax Rule

:eek:

what

17. Foxy

Foxy I lied, def a Forum Troll

With all the references to lead and metal and pipe in empty's post, I'm voting for metal smith.

Thats right.

I'm being decisive.

18. Nattaboy

Nattaboy Member

I like foxy's idea. Metal smith shall burn! Or melt, whatever. At least this one makes sense.

19. Cloud

Cloud Member

I wonder what colour this submarine has... probably dark blue.
    I vote metal, ZE SUB IS MADE OF METAL! PERFECT REASON...Or not. But to hell with it since abstains are discarded now.

20. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

i told empty to let infiltrators use SUB-machineguns as they are specially designed for SUB-marines

he said no...

now i got clubbed like a poor baby seal :(

why empty WHYYYYY

also fixed, you didn't gave yourself the colour you treacherous jekotian scum