Infiltration Round 4: Can't see shit Cap'n

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Empty, Dec 31, 2009.

1. Empty

Empty Member

That predominance guy stabbed me in teh back, I think he's an infil.

2. Rolsen

Rolsen Member

We still have shitty clues?
    I vote Rolsen, because -r Olsen has a history of murders, might be something to it.
    And muRders contains an R.

HOW IS THAT FOR A FEKKEN CLUE?
    IT MUST FIT RIGHT HERE IN THIS THREAD PERFECTLY!

3. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

you IDIOTS

i said i was voting zoom because he will never win it anyway, now you all bandwagon-ed and he won

i must say at first directly that i DO NOT TRUST ZOOM AT ALL he NEVER talked to me in any of these games, always plays secretly and generally is a suspicious asshole when dealing with

also in regards of metalsmiths pm (thanks metal for the trust in my entity to vote me out at first hand, dont even pretend you have a clue against me, at this stage of the game NOBODY has a clue, besides sandbag and duststorm for the sole reason that we know the "sandstorm" theme is NOT a clue but then again that could go both ways : / so yea, we are still in the dark)

it is known that people always vote out the "players" first, look at cpatton, look at me, look at any "involved" player the people who take this game the most serious and play to win at all costs

id agree to the infiltrators that this is probably a way to win the game, vote out everyone able to organise the masses or do some detective work solo (this is why i kept a low profile 2 games back, to stay alive longer) then again i decided that it just isnt fun to play that way and if it makes me lose early on to have the most fun out of this then so be it

expect me to play actively, and expect me to be voted out soon by the infiltrators, if i AM voted out soon, take a second look at the people you trusted that wanted me out since they probably have "some" clues against them by then
    il try to do my best for the base crew, but i DO take my own life in higher regards then my fellow base crew team-mates

Last edited: Jan 2, 2010
  4. Sandbag

Sandbag Member

I know i've been doing a bit of power hungering and a fair amount of finger pointing too.

Blizzerd, why did you vote zoom if you don't even like him?

and talking of clues:
    there's a clue which seems to point to blizzard pretty heavily.

5. Empty

Empty Member

Where the fuck is Z1000000M >:[

6. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

because i thought you guys had brains

ugh, you guys voted in an afker at best or even perhaps an infiltrator at worst for comm, gj guys

gj...

also a clever man could note my name has nothing to do with "blizzards" or "blizzard" its different and is not even pronounced the same

i doubt empty would use that as a clue, in fact afaik he even never used that kind of clues directly referring to some ones name and i have been a co-gm so i might know a little bit more about empties clues then you do
    unless you count the fail one where shadows are dark or something that got shadow killed, ofc...

who was as i remember a base crew if i might add!

not only are you getting ME killed, you are aiming the search for clues into a totally different direction then people SHOULD look, thus throwing them on a false path... are you DELIBERATELY sabotaging base crew? or is it in your gain?
    im not gonna say you are infil just jet because i KNOW some really idiotic people play this game, and some people here would be willing to kill there own shadow expecting him to be an infiltrator...

time will tell, but my eye is on you, and if you keep fucking the whole team up and im still alive to witness it i WILL get you killed... you being infiltrator or not
    a base crew sabotaging the base crew is even worse then an infiltrator, since with infiltrators at least we KNOW how they will act

Last edited: Jan 2, 2010
  7. Metal Smith

Metal Smith Member

There are two groups. If zoom kills one from the sand bag group, possibly sand bag himself, and he turns out to be an infiltrator, sand bag's group of infiltrators is pretty fucked.

I never asked for anyone to listen to me.

I'm giving my opinion, If you don't like it, that's fine. Your response is all I'm looking for.

In my experience, most infiltrators will either agree with you if it is a base crew involved. If you manage to accuse an infiltrator, the infiltrator will counter accuse and shout about some bullshit.

Check scardybob's response last game.

Also, no clues refering to a person's name?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deadpool

Please, tell me how the last 3 dead pool kills last game WEREN'T all refering to his name? If even 1 of you besides me knew who deadpool was, you would have killed him at least a night sooner, possibly 2 nights sooner.

Lets say for a second that there are no clues in the first paragraph introducing the story.

Now we have 5 pages of people Vying for a seat of power with the ability to double or triple kill the base crew and another 3 pages of people responding to an accusation and suggestion to first round execution.

I'm glad that none of that information has been found useful.

Also note that in such conditions, it is difficult to take a side in such an argument, because taking a side will instantly reveal your intentions. There is most likely only going to be an infiltrator abstaination like the last game for the kill vote.

8. ScardyBob

ScardyBob Member

Clearly, Metal Smith is an infiltrator. I vote him :) :) :) :)

BTW, having the comm vote over New Years Eve/Day was a bad call. I was quite drunk and watching NCAAF.

9. Empty

Empty Member

Alright, Z1000000M has taken too long and hasn't specified any sort of target.
    Sorry for the delay, the commander hasn't killed anyone on his first day.

Night has begun, start PMing me your targets, thanks :)

10. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

hahahaha zoom is afk, thank heavens i "almost" ruined the game

11. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

Well, at least we got an afk commander now, so no unneccesary blood baths,
    it would have been fun to have a commander though, if he would have killed an infil with his instant kill we would have had at least one person to trust for sure ... :vampire:

12. complete_

complete_ lamer

give it to the other guy then

13. Rolsen

Rolsen Member

The commander view is not moving on the minimap, F S SPACE!

14. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

Mmm...Blizzerd, you're pretty hot when you get all flustered and infiltratorish. I don't think i've seen you this ragey...

15. Sandbag

Sandbag Member

I request the assistance of the medic, I believe that I am a high priority target for the infiltrators because I have been so active.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2010
  16. Metal Smith

Metal Smith Member

lol sand bag is full of shit.

17. PreDominance

PreDominance Member

And so the plot thickens.

[​IMG]

18. Empty

Empty Member

Sandbag is full of sand.

And engineers give targets during the day, so I can notify the person they target at night.

19. Foxy

Foxy I lied, def a Forum Troll

I think he means Medic.

20. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

not any more flustered, the crisis is averted