Infiltration Round 1: Dire Straits

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Empty, Jun 23, 2012.

?

Did you enjoy this round?

1. Yes

80.0%
  2. No

20.0%
  1. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

The two people to remark about the incident in the first post are brutos and blizzerd, two of Empty's fellow CW clan members. Apparently Admiral Empty goes way back with the infiltrator. It must be Ikalx, who is the only other CW member. That or it is Trickster, cause he's an asshole and would obviously fit the role of an asshole traitor man who tricked empty into believing he was an ally or good friend and he pulls all the strings, the same guy that runs the empires pugs. Paradox is just trying to get the infiltrators to kill him or is an infiltrator and is trying to get us to think that he is actually just a base crew trying to bluff as an infiltrator. Or you know, it is the other guy that pulls the strings and is obsessed with this HMS Blackhole Singularity we are on.

Or maybe I'm just paranoid and am thinking too hard about the first post. I vote Brutos for commander.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2012
  2. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

So many weather clues but no cloud :(
    (we still have blizzerd, tho ;3)
    Brutos is kinda predestined for murdering empty in that scenario with his name, idk, yet I recall hearing similar intruductions in earlier infiltration rounds ...

3. ImSpartacus

ImSpartacus nerf spec plz

Yeah, Brutos sounds good. /icanbemanipulated

4. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

I think I'm not going to vote Brutos in the end.
    The " The administration.." makes my senses tingle.

5. LordDz_2

LordDz_2 Strange things happens here

I got the scout class, how do I play?

6. Z100000M

How to become a camera?

7. Empty

Empty Member

how to get good gm skills

8. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

the story post REEKS of trickster... 3 shots fired only 2 in the body... (be carbine? trickster made it afaik) never on his side but going back long... (trickster bickered with everyone, but a lot if not most with empty, but still they concider eachother friends) pulling the strings... (for empmod this is ether mootant or trickster, but if it was mootant there would be some clues to the infil bitching a lot or doing random asshole moves) other shit im not naming...

mine and brutos names are named, but it would be extremely unpleasant if empty would "name" one or 2 of the infiltrators, or any special roles in the first story post out of the 2 alive people named, since im base crew im going to assume publicly brutos is as well for the same reason

also elect me for commander and il forgo killing anyone with it, only works in the infiltrators advantage anyway, its like flipping 5 coins and unless all of them are heads, the infils get a kill for free

9. Brutos

Brutos Administrator Staff Member Moderator

He left the mess hall. The hive mind always eager to see the blood.
    What should he have expected, as he found the cold limp body of his late old friend. Maybe this is where I will finally meet Death. Have slipped through his fingers often enough. He shook his head, trying to clear his head again.

After a bit he looked up and marveled at ingenuity of the engineers that had to build this beloved monstrosity of war. They probably wouldn't abandon every single piece of civilization in a heartbeat, like these animals here. He sighed aloud. What else should I call them? Calling for blood, the harshest action, without a single piece of evidence? After a while he had another word in mind.

// Random rpg. I have no idea what I am doing.

10. PreDominance

PreDominance Member

Surveys the hall. What went wrong? Empty had everything under control. Everybody on the ship was trustworthy, and loyal.
    ...or, so I thought.

I vote Brutos until otherwise rescinded.

11. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

i vote brutos btw

12. Empty

Empty Member

roleplaying isnt necessary :P

13. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

Fuck this Empty, it's my ~10th round playing and i have never been anything else than base crew. How much dick does one have to suck to get a special role in this game?

Anyway, i see a lot of suspicious activity already, probably the infiltrators trying to make one of them commander. As a counter measure, i nominate myself as commander and i vote for me.

14. Fricken Hamster

Fricken Hamster Mr. Super Serious

Is it too late to join?

15. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

slopoke.jpg

16. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

Well since m00tant isn't playing, I guess that narrows it down to trickster. Well, nice knowing him.

17. PreDominance

PreDominance Member

HMS Singularity

HSM = HeadShotMaster = BSID, narrow list to ex/current BSID's.
    Singularity = Point. You zoom in on a single point. Z100M.
    Environment outside is cold, in fact, Empty couldn't light his cigarette. Blizzerd. Also worthy of note that the weather is mentioned very often.
    Clouds cast Shadows. PreDominance = Shadow187, Shadow.

18. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

You forgot the bit where the traitor is tricking people. Thus it must be me.

Realistically speaking, the best bit of information I can glean from that first post is that maybe it's a known riflewhore? But I don't really see anyone in the list who is really known for that, and it'd be kind of obvious, even by Empty's standards.

I vote Brutos for commander.

On the other hand, I do also believe Paradox may be trying to pull reverse psychology, with encouraging people to lynch him, in the hope that they don't. So I say we lynch him. If we're right, awesome. If we're wrong, awesome. At the very least after one clue, I'm not really seeing much yet, so it's worth waiting for a couple more clues before we try and piece something together. If in doubt, hang Paradox.

19. Z100000M

You'd do well to look up the old threads. Empty's clues were never THAT obvious.

Also, trickster, I take personal offence at you pointing out that are no roflwhores in here.
    /dick
    I wouldn't lynch para jst yet, Raising average IQ and decency on board is not the top priority.

20. PreDominance

PreDominance Member

Reverse psychology. Also, my Singularity clue isn't that obvious, how funny of you to try to dismiss my findings.

(I am, in all honesty, kidding. Hence the inclusion of myself in my ramblings)