How to stop this mod from dying

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by cerberus, Dec 3, 2006.

1. Krenzo

Krenzo Administrator

Actually, now that it's the holidays, I get one 24 hour a day every three days. I am sort of job hunting as my contract expires in 8 months.

2. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

krenzo your sig offends me... sry just had to say that

3. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

Heh, as for old members, well I'm back ;). I was only driven away by the enormous lag and therefore inability to play due to college packet shaping. And while I can't speak for the rest, two quotes here basically sum up where the rest are and how they feel:

That alone combined with Krenzo's stubbornness, leaves us with a mod that will never die XD.

oh and, as far as the powersuits, as soon as you said the word mech a smile burst onto my face amused at the notion. Mechs arent for this mod. And a commander power suit amuses me with Total Anihilation flashbacks XD.

I like the thought and detail, but most of the ideas you propose are just not nessecary.

One I WOULD like to see tried, is an engie with a mortar. Come on, an engie can build a building, throw nades, and take a building down, he should know how to use a mortar or launcher :). I think it should be made possible and given a chance ^_^.

4. KILLX

KILLX Banned

*sarcasm* Well, while were at it, anyone else want to unbalance a class? *sarcasm*

5. arklansman

arklansman Member

Someone suggested giving the scout an AT rifle that kills infantry in one hit.

6. DonMegel

DonMegel Member

Aww man, you guessed the suprise

7. KILLX

KILLX Banned

Who???