How to enrage 300 million people

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Beerdude26, Jun 12, 2010.

1. complete_

complete_ lamer

When I find stuff like this amusing its usually because of the utter ridiculousness of it.
    you forgot the ever prevalent "thuglyfe" yo.

2. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

I laughed my ass off for about 10 seconds, then got bored.

3. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

i went to america once, visited the mormons and decided i never needed to go back again

4. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

lol dubee <3
    If your country would has some more history (hurf durf) you would know it is pretty much normal to be biased toward other countries,
    but I think you're going overboard,

it's not like the inhabitants of the USA are hated here, but:

their weapon fanatics give a very bad image additionaly to the death penalty,
    especially such stuff like the NRA and weird property defense laws,

this+the fast war declaration to one country after the other with made up accusations like the nuke stuff gives off a really bad feeling,
    not to mention the torture in guatanamo (water boarding; only because it's not in the USA, you are allowed to break your constitution? -.-)
    it is the government but the public doesn't look to be that peace loving to the outside either ...

And a corrupt government is not only a small issue, it is a damn problem so FIX it, I dunno how, not MY problem,
    then stuff like having arnold schwarzeneger as governor says enough, or? Not that he would be a bad politican, but he definitly got not voted for his political skills :rolleyes:

soo yeah, that's how it looks, it's your country if you don't like things that way change them, else I must assume that the majory of the US agrees to all of this ... :p

5. Varbles

Varbles Simply Maptastic. Staff Member

awww what a cute idea

6. Fooshi

Fooshi For fuck's sake Fooshi

[​IMG]

"Been there, done that."

7. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

Yes we cane!
    Well, he fixes a bit, but still ...

8. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

Best is how Obama is all raging about BP, when they, out of the 3 companies possibly to blame for the oil spill, are the LEAST to blame. But of course, the other 2 companies are American, so he can't blame them. The whole of Europe knows the bullshit you guys are getting fed by him.

9. Chris0132'

Chris0132' Developer

More or less everything involves people dying, people are dying by the boatload every day in extremely unpleasant ways. Being able to laugh about it is kinda neccesary.

10. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

I'm not going "overboard" and I am not talking politics or religions. I am talking about the people that live here. All you see on TV or the net is the train wrecks not the train working perfectly fine.

It's like racism if one person or group acts a certain way they must all be that way huh? All your countries have dumbass religious fanatics, wanna be thugs, and political corruption too. Hate our country, but don't hate the people who live here because they are no different then you or the people who live near you.

11. Zeke

Zeke Banned

Come and live in sweden :)

its a nice place where crime rates are low with almost 0 political corruption and nearly everyone is an atheist.

oh yea... schools and healthcare is free too <3

(you actually get paid to go to school... and this includes college and universities aswell)

and if by any chance you happend to be very poor, then you can get goverment foundings for an appartment and live a normal life none the less.

although i think you would enjoy california more since the access to drugs is far worse here.

12. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

Yeah, I prolly would love it in Sweden. Actually I can think of a lot of places in Europe I would love to live. But NorCal is just so perfect for me. I would move to a different country before a different state though for sure, cause honestly all of America sucks except for the San Francisco Bay Area and maybe Boston and Seattle. But here we have perfect weather year round, 40 mins to best beachs and mountians for skiing, such a diverse place(best girls, food and music from all backgrounds) and everyone here is so laid back.

13. Metal Smith

Metal Smith Member

Removed cause you guys are tards anyways.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2010
  14. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

Did you actually read my post? I wrote about your politics not about single fanatics, I thought the USA is a democracy, the NRA is a direct cause from the politics ... :rolleyes:

Political corruption in the US can be compared to the one in China, but in China you can't become president by having lots of money xD
    And we have strict laws against corruption here, kthx, not that it could prevent everything, but it surly helps to outlaw it at least ;)
    Like I already said I don't hate the US, I've no reason to do so, but I can't agree with your politics (mainly preObama, because he actually tries, I give you that, even though he hadn't done much up until now beside getting the nobel peace prize for w/e reason), that's all ;)

15. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

I was replying to like 4 ppl in one post.

16. Cyber-Kun

Cyber-Kun Member

What?

Hahahahhaha.

In regards to this thread. I find the anti-American hate a fad to look tough. While I admit America has problems, attempting to make Euro/Asia/Australia/North Korea a cultural high ground quite funny.

17. Varbles

you dont sound particularly knowledgeable to be honest

18. Metal Smith

Metal Smith Member

Also, I lol at you guys thinking the NRA is the driving corrupt force behind the politics in the US.

Most hunters in the US have a shit ton more respect for the sanctity of life than most of you guys ever will.

19. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

Wait what? No, I didn't say the politic is influenced by the NRA even though it is, I wrote that the NRA is caused BY the government in the first place ... (or at least that was what I tried to write) :rolleyes:

And yeah defend it as much as you like, I don't care ;)

20. Varbles

absolutely

on a side note i dropped my hk33 a3 when i was moving boxes and the stock cracked off :(