How to enrage 300 million people

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Beerdude26, Jun 12, 2010.

1. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

From what I understand, West USA is far nicer than the rest of the USA. In terms of mentality etc.

2. MOOtant

MOOtant Member

Can't be true.

3. Fricken Hamster

Fricken Hamster Mr. Super Serious

Hating Americans is what all the hipster Europeans do.
    They are rebels because they hate patriotism and that makes them badass.

4. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

See I don't find my self to be patriotic in the least bit. What I am "raging" about is that you guys are laughing at religious nuts kill people because of the warped religious beliefs they have grown up to know.

I don't care that it was in America, It didn't effect me in any way other than long waits at airports. My beef is with religion(aside from 4chan trend followers), I really can't wait for science or common sense to wipe it out. Where I live mostly its only old(70's and up) people still do the religion thing. So It's definitely dieing out in my area. I mean people will still say they are born catholic or something. But no one practices it or goes to church or even cares. I think that's real progress in humanity.

5. MOOtant

MOOtant Member

Yes, we care.

6. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

well you got to admit, supporting your country no matter what is not very smart. id rather be a "wannabe badass rebellious hipster" than a patriotic moron ...
    if critic dies, liberty and freedom follow shortly afterwards :)

anyway, i agree with dubee - there is some en vouge antiamericanism, and its pure bullshit. it completely obstructs problems that emerge out of our both way of life, namely capitalism.
    but be assured, most see that its only scapegoat thinking and allmost everyone means your government (often only during the bush administration) and not the individual american citizen (thought thats not fully true for rednecks, but we make fun of our own too, so i guess that doesnt count)

Last edited: Jun 16, 2010
  7. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

You don't have too. If you don't see what religion has done and the wars its started and the amounts of people killed even to your own coutry then you don't value intelligent life like I do. I don't think a religion and bigot free world is too far fetched or far away from achieving. I know in my little area soon as the grand parents generation dies it will pretty much be gone.

I suppose 6 million polish people dying in ww2 was hilarious to you. Oh wait know imagine them all dying to benny hill. NOW it's funny!

Thank you. I think you have the right mind set and have your own opinion instead of just going along with what others say whether you understand or not. Like Einstein said. "any fool can know, the point is to understand"

8. Alceister

Alceister Member

I didn't think that video was funny but I didn't think it was offensive either.

Comparatively speaking, the helicopter scene from Apocalypse Now was probably worse.

9. Fricken Hamster

Fricken Hamster Mr. Super Serious

That has always been the difference between us.

Cause of which was WW2

10. flasche

are you so uneducated or do you miss your bridge?

11. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

wow OP is lolz.

this is even funnier. hahahah, nubee.

I literally laughed for like 9000+ minutes. Please suck more cock, and wave an American flag while you are doing it.

For your unpatriotic claims, you certainly seem to think everything is about AMERICA hurf durf. You certainly do wonders to improve our image lol.

EDIT: How is this off topic and the KAWAII ANIME GIRLS MEGATHREAD is in blackhole? :/

12. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

I'm not gonna waste my time explaining my self to you. People who I was responding to got my points.

13. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

I don't need nor want your response. Your blindly patriotic yet confused and hateful statements are at the center of why the original post is so amazingly funny, and your anger suffices to warrant the necessity of such a website existing. To find and slap in the face people like you that make America out to be such an egotistical and one-dimensional country. :D

14. flasche

patton you been in europe since 2001? dubee is right, there is lots of unreflected creeping anti-americanism here. well i guess the term unreflected is kinda redundant since any form of racism is :D

15. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

Did you happen to read this post?

Or did you only misunderstand my sarcastic comments about how people only laugh at Americans dying because they are Americans. I don't want to see people from other countries die. It was scarcasm that obviously flew way over your head about how ridiculous it is to only laugh at it because its Americans dying. There is no patriotism in what I said. I'm not sticking up for my country I'm making a dig at the 4chan/euro crowd who are told whats funny.

If anything you are the douchebag that people expect us Americans to be. I am proud of my state and my city and the people I know. I am not proud of our government nor any state I haven't been to or know nothing about. What I know and have seen in my area is worth being proud about. And I have explained all this on the last few pages that you didn't read.

16. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

Cpatton has lived in both. Tbh, if anyone is going to know why Euros think Americans are shit, then it's probably going to be him.

17. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

I have been, mostly to Germany, but also to England, France, Austria and Italy.

@Dubee My point is not that there is not anti-Americanism and apparently neither is yours. (although to be honest, most Europeans can back it up with much more valid reasoning when prompted than the average-eurofag hating American, and most Europeans share a beer and the keys to their house with you after you acknowledge that your country just *might* have some faults [speaking their language suffices for this as well])

The original post, has nothing to do with religion. Maybe slightly to do with anti-Americanism, that probably makes it funnier. No, simply put it is funny to most people just by the sheer ridiculousness of the page itself, nothing more, nothing less. Dead people? To Benny Hill + baby laughing? Blind randomness, and lets add a shock factor because stupid Americans guard their *precious* 9/11 horror with the same reasoning as idiots who say "campaigning/wanting to end the war isn't supporting our troops!". It's a "u mad?' website, get over it and your ridiculous need to read more into it.

Finally... IF ANYTHING, the website has more to do with anti-Americanism than religion, and the majority of your posts center around that idea of anti-Americanism instead. Nothing about the website strikes me as having anything to do with religion or the retarded crap you are fuming over right now. I agree with you about religion 100%, sometimes it seems like the best idea for humanity would be to nuke the holy land (lol not really, but mebe <_<, tbh all attempts to teach them that there is a way of life outside killing-to-revenge-the-honor-of-your-family-that-was-killed have failed), but just because the website decided to use 9/11 (to maximize the "u mad" general effectiveness), doesn't give you a stand to get sick, lose your lunch, and use this thread as a campaign for something completely unrelated to the website this thread is about.

FFS, if you are incapable of not RAEEEEEEEEEGing out when you see (*shock*) a video of 9/11, accompanied with (*shock*) anything but utmost respect for the dead, then sir my comments of your actions all stand and any European would look at your babblings in the first part of this thread and mumble to themselves "typical fuckin American" before finishing their beer and punching you in the face. THAT is why you are a fucking idiot, and THAT is why you either need to explain your point better, gain a global perspective, or never fucking leave California again.

Don't fucking believe me? Guess what, go back and read my first post quoting you a bunch of times. Look at quotes one and two. look at the whole post I quoted a small piece from in quote 3. Do you see anything about fucking religion in there? AMERICA AMERICA AMERICA AMERICA. You come off like every typical patriotic egotistical "America is unassailable" piece of shit in this country and would get treated as such.

18. flasche

errr, is anything after the 2nd paragraph directed at me? anyway, i cannot disagree with you to that point, it just sounded to me like youd deny the existance of such a mindset here at all, by calling dubee a patriotic idiot. well its actually difficult, but i think the death of people should never be considered funny (unless they are darvin award candidates - so its solely their fault)
    9/11 was murder - by who ever - probably some fundamentalists backed by fucked up powerwhores in US secrete agencies. i fail to see the fun part too ...

but i can partially understand (not approve) it, when i was 16 i tried to be shocking too, failing to see that the ones i tried to shock have seen or thought all that BS long before me. i felt very smart when i could provoke a negative reaction. now i slowly start to understand how pathetic i actually was - took me only 15 more years to comprehend, but at least i can learn. the main difference though is, when i was an asshole at that age, i only could be it to people in close proximity and the response was getting punched in the face, so i had to be careful. sadly this isnt possible on the internet, id dare lots of those big mouthed kids to talk to me like they do online IRL, theyd spit out teeth (thats generally spoken and not fully related to this topic)

19. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

lol sry flasche

It's all directed at Dubee. Only the first part is sinply a response to what you said :P (*_*).

The point of the website is just that flasche, it doesn't invoke any further thought, except "oh wow that's ridiculous, haha!". The point of any kind of comedy is, of course, that it is not serious.

20. flasche

no harm done :D